Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-09-2016, 09:00 AM
Newbie ;)

This is fantastic! I didn't expect too much, but this is all amazingly helpful advice.

And as far as the medication goes, I agree. I totally need to watch what I do with this. But......I'm barely a young adult and I don't think I can talk or even mention more about my treatment plan (my parents are in control of it, they wouldn't want me posting what they've set up for me to a place where the whole world can see.

299.i.319, you're absolutely right. I do hear auditory voices ALL the time. It's like people following and surrounding me and constantly telling me to listen to them. This gets super annoying at times, especially when you're dealing with it wherever you go and at whatever time it is (I've gotten used to it, but it hasn't been easy for me to live with while reading, watching TV, and having friends talk to me).

There were certain things going on around December of 2015, when the voices started. I started reading things against my family's religion, started believing in a few New Age things, and I started to really explore some strange things that I don't feel like sharing.I also got really happy at times, it seems like, but might have been because of everything I was probably doing.

I remember first hearing things like my name or someone sighing or snickering, while my feelings and actions were a little bizarre. Looking back on things, I feel I was gullible on the Internet.

I never had intentions of inviting spirits, but based on what CrystalSong said, I might have attracted these spirits based on how I was feeling or doing at the time.

But again, a lot of what you guys have said appears to be information I can definitely use. Thanks a lot for replying!

By the way 299.i.319, OTT sounds interesting. When I read what you said about him, I looked him up. Now I'm writing this while listening to his music...it's kind of relaxing!
Old 19-09-2016, 09:22 AM
Master
Good spirits will not torment you or make you uncomfortable in anyway. I support what was said by 299.i.319
Old 19-09-2016, 01:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up

I'm glad our experiences could be of some help. And also.
What you do, asking others for information in matters like this, is important and you are strong in doing this.

Keep it up and keep on reaching out when in need!
Old 01-10-2016, 06:59 AM
Suspended

Here's my perspective:

Just because you CAN do spirituality, doesn't mean you SHOULD.

I think you're an example of someone who shouldn't. It seems to be overwhelming for you. It's not supposed to be like that.

I'm the complete opposite. Physicality is overwhelming for me. Unhealthy.
Old 27-11-2016, 06:24 PM
Guide
I heard voices too for a while that left me to be put on anti-psychotic medication and put me through a lot of trauma.. I was told multiple times that these are demons/negative entities/spirit attachments. I have just found websites and information today explaining more about what schizophrenia truly is on a more spiritual/psychic view. Here are some websites.. http://www.andy-porter.co.uk/index.p...hearing-voices http://www.drskillas.com/A-voices.htm
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.