Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 16-12-2021, 01:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Desire to heal mentally and avoid further damage

I need advice on how to/what to do to begin the healing process.

I need suggestions to help me do this in a way that can overcome the particular obstacles I'm faced with which essentially consist of the inability to distance myself from the source of my traumas.

Thus far, this dynamic has settled into a perpetual cycle of trying to cope with the effects of old traumas while continuing to incur new wounds.

The battle of struggling with a mental illness, while trying to avoid being harmed further every day, leaves me feeling completely consumed.

I'm becoming too overwhelmed to continue finding the energy needed to just maintain the position I'm in, but anything less and I will start regressing.

So, is there anything I can do to not only avoid regression but to inch my way towards progress?
Old 16-12-2021, 10:56 PM
Administrator
What you need to do is to change your mind set from a negative to a positive

Are you on medication for your mental health?

If you are ask your doctor to put you in touch with a support group

This could help you further

Namaste
Old 17-12-2021, 04:53 PM
asearcher

sorry you have it bad. i think some just know how to heal and move on and some, and this is me referring to myself, needed to re learn how to do the steps from start to finish line on how to overcome trauma, grief and so on. I suggest you go to a psychiatrist that can help you, and for you to do the work as well. Please do not take big steps, as you wrote right now it is getting overwhelming for you, please rest, try to rest your brain, mind. these things take time, it take time for the wounds to heal, for the mind and soul to do so but then you have overcome it and it has passed and it won't trouble you no more. you could if you like read online the steps of dealing with trauma healing and grieving. i was never taught by my parents on how to do this right, not that i blame them, and I use to without knowing it be a runner and finally it caught up with me. we all do our best but sometimes given the circumstances our mind tries in a hurry to do all the stitches right after an emotional injury and just sometimes it is not perfect work, but it was the best equipment it had at that time, under those difficult times, that's all. One can re do it and then do it right.
Old 10-01-2022, 10:32 AM
Knower

Think of the person you stole from, and ask for forgiveness in the mind.

Achieve Emotional Repression Release rebalance in the mind and body. This might require certain eye movements. ENTP CapCom, auditory learner, affirmation love language, 12PM Energy beings appear to be especially adept at this rebalance, so you might need to seek someone with that personality out (showing that person your photo is enough).

Move the brain areas next to the temple muscles (the muscles beside your eye sockets) upwards. This will help activate your body energy, and give you more control over your own thinking.

Learn to say "no" in your mind.

Know that it's you who came into this world, not that this world is changing around you. This will release the Envy Emotional Repression in the eyes.

Getting anything requires searching the right path. You can ask yourself, what the right path is for spiritual development, or wisdom, for example. Or, you can tell yourself "Seek a righteous path, and wisdom will be yours", as in the words of Ram Bomjon.