Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 12-10-2021, 07:55 PM
Suspended
Master
I started emailing the masses again this evening, and again tomorrow and beyond using keywords - 'email bottle + city' to bring up different UK companies, and there's loads of them - the wind here is now blowing as autumn steps in here, and perish the thought people getting the winter blues, lowering immune systems while we're at war - so here we go again, email, email, email...

I've worded it like this to show its genuine and the pickup average might increase.

If anyone here want's to adapt it or say you came across this on a forum and thought you might be interested - unless you think your country will be ok that is - or we leave it to someone else... Have a good day/evening all.
----
Hi, i'm a grandad and ive researched fighting flu viruses with the power of the mind since 2017 - i've learned a thing or two - my website is free to all - have a good day/evening everyone there.

Regards Steve.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk
Old 13-10-2021, 01:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I'll just bring this video back up, to inspire a few people...
The chemist here still has its sign up at the door ''wise up / mask up'' - me and little lad 'my dog' were at the railway station today after dropping my wife off for work in the town centre - its busy the station now, as some normality arrives here in recent months.
Thank you for putting up the video. It was a very good video song giving hope to people. I hope the video will comfort people and make them feel better. It did make me feel sad to be honest. There must be so many people hurting. I already knew that but it came to my attention.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 27-10-2021 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 13-10-2021, 07:39 AM
Suspended
Master
Yes it can make people happy or sad that video... Powerful words, it brought tears to my eyes when I added it on here the other day - but it gives 'real hope' and yes that day will come, when the sun shines and you're happy - it just takes a little time sometimes... That light for those cities will appear, and then you'll get stronger...

Last edited by one-light : 13-10-2021 at 10:20 AM.
Old 14-10-2021, 11:25 AM
Suspended
Master
Houston we have a problem - my wife was telling me this morning, cold/flu/covid rubbish is getting bad in Crewe 30 miles away where they're all snivelling, temperatures and coughing - and there's talk about masking them up in schools again...
Old 15-10-2021, 09:17 AM
Suspended
Master
Amongst other things i'm emailing again, email dance + town - and changed it 'again' - 2 people's lives I made a difference to in the last 24 hours, as in making them think.

One lady at the revamped football ground near me watching her lad playing football - we had a chat about jabbing youngsters up with strong immune systems.

2nd this morning, lady waiting for a train, she made a fuss of my dog - she was masked up - we had a chat - and do you know people are listening.

Hey and my favourite number 19 - twice in posts above here at the moment... that number 19 came so many times to me from my Higher Self several years ago - when I was beginning to put the jigsaw pieces together - and learn to play the game of puzzling things out on planet Earth...

Here with so many jabbed up, and bugs are about again - science with its hurried jabs will 'never stop' the flu bugs, they will always be here those viruses one way or another... Jab should be 'free will' science experts tuning the immune system towards covid's - we should also/or learn to strengthen our immune system 'power of the mind' talk to your body with 'no fear' - cells 'on guard' - we have an intruder, get it gone....... I remind people - the jab or not now, and in years ahead, IMO has to be your choice 'free will' - we see how that goes eh....

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...s-21855113.amp

----
My email...... Hi, I researched fighting flu viruses with the power of the mind since 2017 - i've learned a thing or two... I used to get every cold/flu bug going it seemed for 50 years, not anymore since my research - my website is free to all in the UK - have a good day/evening everyone there.

Regards Steve.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk
-----
-----
This is good - if the world just danced... Stay Strong there everyone - keep busy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46P3rfJ6jD4

Last edited by one-light : 16-10-2021 at 07:52 AM.
Old 19-10-2021, 11:43 AM
Suspended
Master
I went up town today, it was like spot the mask - still on path even thought months ago government was saying in October we might have a two week lockdown to ease hospital pressure.

Two shopkeepers have said to me sales are booming - today looked busy, I would say today 95/98% unmasked in the street and 50/70% unmasked in shops depending - how's it going in your town everyone, good or bad - have your say.

At least its shining a light here in my town, probably other towns as well 'so far' - gives hope...
Old 20-10-2021, 10:08 AM
Suspended
Master
I've got links to this forum from a couple of pages on my website, it is busy now my site - all the emails are paying off, the dampness in the weather is making people just stop a bit and listen... and as you know links from this forum to my website - so one supports the other with knowledge and opinions.

I just want to share here - 2 families I know of local have covid confirmed the last week - and do you know what they're dealing with it... There's a lot of bugs about right now, ive had the snivels on and off - get it gone cells... People are getting strong now here, and stopping running around like headless chickens, hide where.

I'll just say again on here - with my words and quest to get people to stop 'and think' before mass jabbing of the younger generation with strong immune systems, where the elders have been jabbed... The jab or not decision is not mine, or the forums, but 'yours' - as in free will...

Try not to listen to the news scaremongering... Stay strong everyone - have a good day, and if it's not today - then tomorrow, keep busy - and rest when the body wants to rest...
Old 20-10-2021, 11:15 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Here in my 'strength in minds' free website, for those here who haven't seen it - www.strengthinminds.co.uk
I'll just bring this message back up in view here... I'll say this - that original covid that rampaged through the UK had taken all it could - and God Bless the good ones it took, but then science had to say there's variants on the way 'creating more fear' lowering millions of immune systems worldwide - instead of doing what I emailed to newspapers and the government here - suggesting mass TV advertising, showing people how to stay strong.

The news has just been on threatening masking up again as winter approaches - I soon pinged that off... Just a little less pressure on the younger generation please - and teach people of all ages to stay strong and positive.

And we are where we are with it all at the moment - and this TV adverts stuff could still be put in place, if only they would listen... the jabs have helped, there's no doubting that, and as soon as you have it you'll feel stronger/safer 'mind power' kicks in - but Churchill once said that 'science should be on tap, not on top' - so we'll see what happens...

Mhhh exactly 6000 views as I posted this here.......

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 27-10-2021 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 22-10-2021, 06:00 AM
Master
I have been cooking some really nice meals, if I do say so myself. I cook them slow in the slow cooker so they should be loaded with good stuff like carrots, turnups, onions, garlic, peppers, tomatoes, yams, Italian squash, etc.

Besides being fun..... the food is filling and taste really good.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 22-10-2021, 08:21 AM
Suspended
Master
Hey BigJohn we'll all be round later - no 47 your house isn't it, ive seen it mentioned on here somewhere - lol if I get that right... food sounds gorgeous anyway.

Ohm. hospitals are filling here - keep calm words I heard on the radio, and about time the word calm is used, instead of go hide - I think the scientists when they were in a race to be first with a jab - and 8 months in the original covid had ripped through the UK, and it had taken all it could and the jab still wasn't ready - oh this'll do...

Now big / big percentage double jabbed to suit original non variant covid - and is it any good? Does it work - Science now says we've had more time get the better one out to them - call it a booster, they'll be ok with it - but they can't get it out fast enough.

We went food shopping yesterday me and wife, took 87 year old neighbour - both have strong minds, and are a model with immune system strength IMO 'defence cells get renewed every 7 years - all controlled by the power of the mind' - I told my wife she is a model should be shown to the world - this is how you do it - colds/flu come anywhere near her - its buzz off I'm busy.

The main jab company in the UK is based in my town - I snuck in once you know in early covid days with a power of the mind flyer - a lady phoned me from this big company and said, we see your website on this paper - but how did you get past security - lol I had my mask on....

So the hospitals fill up slowly - and yes jabs work to some degree, and people feel stronger / safer with it, so more avoid hospitals - we see what comes next...