Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 17-12-2020, 03:56 PM
Master
Tip for the older men on this forum

Guys....has anyone else noticed that as you've got into your 50's and beyond that....um....peeing gets a bit harder and slower????

I will be 59 next month and started noticing a couple of years ago that my urine stream was not what it used to be.

Then some months ago my wife and I were in the bedroom and she steps over to the bathroom.....sits down on the toilet and psssssst like crazy!

I'm like...."damn, I wish I could empty my bladder like that"! She looks at me and says "you can't"?? "Not even" I tell her....

So I decide to start taking an over the counter prostate formula called "Super Beta Prostate" 6 months of that and NO improvement whatsoever!

So I get talked (forced) into to making an appointment with a urologist where I am told that like a lot of men my age I have a bit of benign prostate hypertrophy.....I tell the Doc about the prostate formula and the fact that it did nothing.

And my Doctor started laughing and said all I did was enrich the supplement company for 6 months.

He then told me that he could put me on a prescription drug called "flow-max" that would fix it.....or (and he said this would work just as good for vastly less money and with actual health benefits instead of the side effects of taking another drug) start eating one ounce of un-sweetened 100% dark chocolate everyday.

Soooo......for the last 2 months I've eaten 1 ounce of Ghirardelli un-sweetened 100% chocolate everyday........and within 10 days.....my urine stream was normal!!!!!!

Turns out that the flavonoids and polyphenols in pure cocoa shrink your prostate back to normal and also have a protective function on the prostate, heart and cardiovascular system......all of that for about $2.50 per week!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 17-12-2020, 04:29 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Soooo......for the last 2 months I've eaten 1 ounce of Ghirardelli un-sweetened 100% chocolate everyday........
and within 10 days.....my urine stream was normal!!!!!!

Turns out that the flavonoids and polyphenols in pure cocoa shrink your prostate
back to normal and also have a protective function on the prostate, heart and cardiovascular system......all of that for about $2.50 per week!
WHOA! Worth the try!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-12-2020, 05:40 PM
Master

Funny, Lucky, you got 2 women reading your post. But truly, I'm going to ask my hubby is his stream has slowed. If so it's unsweetened chocolate for him. One ounce a day you say.
Old 17-12-2020, 06:27 PM
Administrator
This post could bring Hope for a lot of men glad it worked for you

Namaste
Old 17-12-2020, 06:39 PM
Master

Thanks for sharing.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-12-2020, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Funny, Lucky, you got 2 women reading your post. But truly, I'm going to ask my hubby is his stream has slowed. If so it's unsweetened chocolate for him. One ounce a day you say.

Linen...the Doc actually said "dark chocolate of at least 70% cocoa or higher"

Bottom line is, the more sugar, milk and other stuff its got in it...the less concentrated the compounds your wanting are in it....so if you don't mind the bitterness of pure, unsweetened chocolate...and I don't...that's the best.

In the baking Ilse....The Ghirardelli 100% baking chocolate comes in a bar that has 1/2 ounce squares so you can break off the appropriate amount....

I actually started with one 1/2 square with breakfast each morning and that was already working so I upped it to a square in the morning and a square at night with supper making a full ounce for the day.

My urologist recommends it for any male over 50 whether they have a prostate issue or not....because it wards off ever having that issue...its just good for you!

Its really made a difference!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 17-12-2020, 08:30 PM
I have a friend that does this 70% or higher chocolate.... for years
But not the other 2 things ...I told him already...doesn't have problems that I know of and he is not shy to tell me medical issues.
He was doing it in his Keto diet for more fat intake.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-12-2020, 11:47 PM
Master
I should be concerned about my prostate, I am in my mid seventies and both my father and my brother had prostate operations.

I am not someone who worries.

I drink at least 4 liter of fluid, if not more, per day. Yes sometimes it goes a bit slower and other times faster.
Nothing to worry about.
Old 18-12-2020, 10:14 AM
Master

I'm 82 and my waterworks are virtually out of control. I take two pills per day just to be able to go - if I don't take the pills I can't go. Based on the many bad experiences of friends and acquaintances, which in one case led to a quick death, I have refused the suggestions of experts to operate. So far I can live with it. Fortunately I can again sleep through the night without permanently having to get up, this is mainly because I have limited my water intake to 1 1/2 litres.
For those older men who don't have this problem, well, they can consider themselves lucky - but it takes years to appear as a problem and as far as I have heard there's not much to be done about it.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 18-12-2020, 01:40 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
For those older men who don't have this problem, well, they can consider themselves lucky - but it takes years to appear as a problem and as far as I have heard there's not much to be done about it.
Always something to be done. I had this issue for years. Losing weight helps, I lost a good 50 lbs over the past year, and now I don't have an issue. Flows like the Old Man River. My muscles down there need fixing, I can't hold it long when it's time! And there are exercises for that. I also began a raw vegan diet a year ago. AND I purchased an acreage this year and now spend 6-9 hours a day playing and working outside, and cutting walking trails. Coincidence that my healthy lifestyle choices pretty much fixed the one issue at least? Not at all, simple really.

Health issues are very often caused by improper, unconscious lifestyle choices. Correct the lifestyle and see the results. That includes mental, emotional and psychic health, very important.

And... All is Love! Knowing and understanding this is the most important thing, in everything we experience in life. :)