Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 17-05-2020, 09:23 PM
Pathfinder

Where can I learn Reiki?

I’m interested in learning so I can heal myself? Any answers or tips? It’s greatly appreciated!
Old 26-05-2020, 10:02 AM
Guide

Accept that you are already healed.
Old 26-05-2020, 11:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by markings
Accept that you are already healed.

Bad advice. Because it ignores the reality of sick people. Common example of toxic positivity.

OP, I would suggest seek out a Reiki teacher, you can find reputable teachers/courses online which I did myself, or if you can find a workshop near you then that's also an idea.
Old 28-05-2020, 03:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Bad advice. Because it ignores the reality of sick people. Common example of toxic positivity.
I did not say cured (of whatever disease). I said healed. There is a world of difference between the two.
Old 29-05-2020, 05:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
I’m interested in learning so I can heal myself? Any answers or tips? It’s greatly appreciated!

I would say the hardest part of 'learning Reiki', especially if you do not have a teacher, is for yourself to be able to accept the Attunement remotely and/or pull them out of the 'ethers'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-07-2020, 10:03 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Hi,

best way to look for master near you if not you can go for online teacher.
Im Reiki master and reconnection healer.and NLP teacher

I advice you to know the source of your illness/ discomfort reiki is amazing with emotional mental illness and the energy goes where its needed.

if you describe your issue I might be able to help you with it you can send me private massage.

good luck.
Old 21-10-2021, 11:17 AM
Newbie ;)

where can i learn reiki?

Hello
hope you are doing well. It's good that you are willing to look at yourself and heal yourself . I would suggest you to please reach out to Acharya Vivek Panchtatwa . He is a very good reiki master he has an experience of 15+ years in reiki, hypnotherapy , so if you wish to take his service please go ahead.
thenidan.com
good luck!
Old 21-10-2021, 11:59 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl

Reiki is a form of energy healing that requires one to be 'attuned' by someone else with the ability to 'pass on the symbols' to you. I am not sure if I prescribe to that notion. I think anybody can attune themselves to reiki themselves just by looking at the symbols and visualizing them being placed inside you. But aside from that. I recommend you get a copy of Essential Reiki by Diane Stein. It contains the history of reiki, illustrates and explains the symbols. Shows you how to do the placement of your hands and walks through the reiki attunement for all three levels. Reiki is not the only form of energy healing.

There is a book by Richard Gordon called "Quantum-Touch - the power to heal." And it gives a very good description of how to accumulate energy through breath work and intention to send energy to yourself, someone else at hand as well as distance healing.

Robert Bruce's "Astral Dynamic" book goes into a deeper explanation of how one actually accumulates energy from outside your body to do healings, in the New Energy Ways section.

Learning how to do Quantum-Touch or use Robert Bruce's technique (which is very similar to QT) can be learned with just the cost of the books. Although, Robert has posted a free pdf on his website on New Energy Ways.

https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/co...22-energy-work

There are Quantum-Touch seminars offered by people who become certified. You can find the workshop calendar on their website: quantumtouch.com But it truly is an easy method to learn by yourself from the book.

For Reiki attunement workshops, you could check the bulletin board at your local health food store, maybe or new age shop. Or try googling "Reiki Classes near me." I just did that and got several hits.

You can also google "Reiki Shares" near me. You might luck out and find people near you that hold regular 'reiki shares where they practice reiki and do reiki sessions on each other and sometimes they open up to the public.

Good luck in your journey.