Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-12-2022, 10:12 AM
Administrator
I have a hard time believing in we choose our parents let alone what we look like,
I have lived many lifetimes. but now i walk my final path I wont be back,
I would never in a thousand years have chosen my parents where I live etc
since being a small child I have always said i should not have been born in this country or to my parents.

Namaste
Old 01-12-2022, 12:25 PM
Master

Mmmmm that’s an incredible statement. Very thought provoking!

When you said you should not have been born here or this country, it made me think of a few things that Delores Cannon said about that. She said that the people who feel like that, have generally come from another planet ie a loving, gentle light filled place and much more. Have a listen to her on YouTube I think you would get a helluva lot from it.

Regarding your parents, maybe you chose them because you wanted to help THEM to grow and evolve for whatever reasons. Just a thought, as I don’t know for sure.

I would really be interested in hearing about why you know that this is your last life here. Really curious.
Old 01-12-2022, 01:42 PM
Administrator
I was born Hearing and Seeing spirit My guide made himself known to me when i was very young.
My guide told me plus it is an inner knowing also
As for my parents my mother hated me and i did the same back.
my dad was better but before he died he turned against me also
he was great with my siblings but not me

Namaste
Old 01-12-2022, 02:57 PM
Master

Omg that must be wonderful growing up and seeing spirit. What a gift. Imagine how bad it would have been for you in your environment if you hadn’t of had that.

How sad that is to have had a mother like that. It must have been horrific. But you know, and this is only a feeling, that I have from your posts, that you seem to have ended up a well balanced compassionate person. Give yourself a pat on the back for that, because you didn’t end up bitter and twisted like most would have done.

I gave some thought to your mum and feel that people can only give away what they have inside and all she has inside is hate because that is what was probably given to her. She’s incapable of anything else. It’s said that people are doing the best they can, given the level of consciousness that they are at. Unfortunately that is the best that she has. Yep there’s a bit of truth in that, but it still doesn’t justify their behaviour does it.

I can only say that YOU DIDNT DESERVE THAT. Nobody does. I hope you can find the strength to get away from these people as they will suck the life force out of you. IMO.

I hope you find someone or some people that love and appreciate what and who you are because we all deserve that.
Old 01-12-2022, 10:17 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have a hard time believing in we choose our parents let alone what we look like

We can choose our parents but sometimes our parents are just there so we can be born. What we do after that is up to us. The psychic, Richard Ireland stated that his family was just a means to be born, and as soon as he could he left and never went back. It was nothing personal, it is just how he planned life. It happens. Not everyone you meet in life is meant to be anything special.

There are lifetimes when you won't connect with anyone from your past lives. No one was available so you went off and had a life without close bonds. If you are at the end of reincarnating, it is possible that everyone you used to bond with, the souls in your soul group and associated soul groups also no longer reincarnate and you no longer have karma to pay off and other souls do not owe you karma, you may just be alone without close ties to anyone. In these cases, you may not have a good rapport with your parents -- they may have just been the way you chose to be born into this world.

PastPilot
Old 02-12-2022, 02:24 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Ive never heard of the Michael Handbook, is it an old book.

I believe the last edition was published in 1988 but the material doesn't age. A used copy of the book on AbeBooks is around $6.10+ USD plus shipping. New copies are available. It is a book for self-understanding. The author is Jose Stevens but it has several contributing writers -- it was a team effort.

PastPilot
Old 02-12-2022, 04:32 AM
Dude111

Thats interesting thinking about.....
Old 02-12-2022, 07:04 AM
Master

Pastpilot, yes I agree with everything you have said. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

I certainly do not feel an affinity with my family either. They are not bad people but I just don’t fit there. I left home and country 50 years ago and only visited occasionally and every time I did, I felt a large dark cloud settle over me and couldn’t wait to leave again.

In my opinion, I owe them nothing and they owe me nothing.

I also believe, like you, that sometimes we just need to be born so we just come thru them. No other reason whatsoever. Then of course there are others who DO choose them for karmic reasons. Who knows.

Thanks for the info on The Michael book, I’ll see if I can get a copy of that. I love the fact that it was a team effort.
Old 02-12-2022, 02:48 PM
Administrator
Hello

I cannot say its fact but when I was to come into this life and this body I so did not want to enter. I did not want to be a female again in this life and to have children and that mother/wife role. Yet here I am.

I was told that I fought every step of the way coming in not to enter. When my mom was early on with me her lung collapsed and she had to have major surgery and almost died. Yet there I was still with her when the Dr said for sure it was done. Then when I was born more emergency surgery a C Section this time and again touch and go yet here I am.

I never connected with my mother at all on any levels of child and mom, to learn that I choose my dad and that mom was simply there in that path to bring me in. Yet I so never wanted to be here. Childhood and teen years were a huge struggle for me. Then a relationship with the ex that was not good I at times wondered on the meaning of it all.

Now I am totally content that I had that path experience and that I had my 3 kids and now have the most wonderful husband one could ask for. Life yes was not what I wanted but in I came and I made it work.

Now do I want to do it all over again and maybe again and again? I do not feel I have a choice. I fought a good fight not to come into this life and lost. I so feel if you are to complete a path you come in.

Lynn
Old 03-12-2022, 12:23 AM
Master

As I said in my precious post, we probably do not get to choose our body. After all, so many people experience body dysphoria. And so many experience gender dysphoria (which I see as a subset of body dysphoria) commonly known as transgenderism. Transgenderism alone should convince us that we do not get to choose the gender of our body. Transgenderism is nothing new in today's world. It can be seen in Indian writings written about 3,500 years ago. There is a case in a book I am translating that was written about 3,300 years ago. Interestingly, these Indian writings also hint at the causes for this phenomenon based on the karmic trajectory a person is on. I think the role of karma in our lives can easily explain issues like transgenderism, sexuality and sexual preference, etc.