Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-10-2022, 08:38 PM
Jonathan

Post trapped in your previous life.

in my previous lifetime.
I was living on a dark planet with craters and meteors and no light atmsophere like how Earth and humanity are.

I was very sensitive to light because of my planet.
that I could not be on Earth without incarnating.

the things I done on that planet was before my entire human lifetime.
I lived on that planet without any use of technologies.
I lived primitively.

I remember my tribe. I went from one hut to another hut.
i remember tying strings on the hut I slept in kepton falling apart or was loose.

then I seen the ship each and every one of us grabbed dark glasses before exiting the planet.

when I came to Earth I suddenly forgot everything I done in that alien existence or lifetime.
my memory in my human lifetime restarted.

and started back from scratch.

my human body or memory has a memory of it's own.
my alien side has a memory of it's own too.

I remember Jerudd saying we cannot be on Earth for the light on earth is far too strong for us to be here. Earth is no place for us.

I am here because I am the last of the incarnates of my people here.

now I feel trapped in my mind won't let go of this previous alien life.
Old 30-10-2022, 03:43 PM
Ascender

You are never trapped in previous lives. It’s true that some elements of previous incarnations may roll over into this one, but that is because a lesson wasn’t learned then. Now you have the opportunity to learn that lesson and grow spiritually. Or it may be that something wasn’t resolved then, so you can resolve it now. The way to do this is through FORGIVENESS.

The energy from experiences can become bound up in your aura. If they were good, then they’re no problem. But if they were bad, then they can continue attracting negativity to you. Quite often, the conditions which roll over from one life to another are linked to a lesson to be learned. So for instance, if you were an abused in one life, this may roll over to abuse in this life, UNTIL you learn the lesson which is to cultivate better self-esteem. Then when you do that, your life improves because the lesson is being learned and you are growing spiritually.

I don’t mean this in a wishy-washy way either. When I say your life improves, I mean that your physical reality can tangibly improve.

When you forgive your past experiences and events, you forgive and release the energy which is bound up in them. So if they were negative, you release the negativity and give it to the Higher Power to be healed and transmuted. Turned into positive energy which moves into the present moment. When that happens you can experience very significant shifts in reality. Miracles as well.

So start now to release this past alien life, by FORGIVING YOUR PAST and letting it go. You don’t need to know exactly what to forgive, you need to be willing to do so. The Higher Power will take care of everything else.

Affirm many times a day: I FORGIVE MY PAST.
Old 27-11-2022, 12:59 AM
Jonathan

the truth about past lives soul incarnation and aliens.

I been through this so many times.
this entire belief in incarnation has been nothing more but an omen on my life.
aliens can incarnate same as angels can incarnate because they link with fallen angels or demons. This is when we have to discern this from Jesus.
I have had obsessions "thoughts" that don't go away for a very long time.
we revert these words obsessions into possession. possession of thoughts means the darker force takes hold of your mind. and you feel obsessed with these feelings or thoughts.

I am trying to get along with my life and forget all these thoughts that are lingering in my mind at an uncontrolled rate.

This is the very thoughts that want me to be recognised by the world and humanity in the world which are wicked.

I dont want to be known by anyone in the public eye . don't want my identity written in history for mankind. I DO NOT SERVE MANKIND.
I serve Jesus.

we know God we are born once in him and once we are everlasting in him.
These are the very same thoughts that tried to make me a public figure and I rejected the offer.

because I really have had run in's with aliens.
and I believe there is a link between aliens and demons.

not all aliens are evil. but all demons are evil.
I want no place with alien beings.

my spirit goes to Jesus above all else!

I reject this past life.
I reject all these beliefs.

i reject these obsessions.
all I want to do in my life is hold God with me to wherever my spirit is going.
by my heart.

HUmanity don't care about me and they never will. HUmanity are nothing to me.
Jesus meas everything to me.

I am waking up to the truth of where God want's me to be centred with him.
I have nothing to say to humanity about these aliens and humanity will not care to listen anyway.

my identity shall vanish from this world.
I do not want fame or attention.

I don't want anyone knowing who I am.

keep it that way.

now can finally let go and get on with my life.
forget about all of this and enjoy my life as I am here to live and exist.
Old 27-11-2022, 08:49 AM
I enjoyed your post, Jonathan.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-11-2022, 12:10 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you, for sharing. This impacted me deeply.

Last edited by Tal M. : 29-11-2022 at 01:01 PM.