Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-11-2022, 07:23 PM
Master
Lightbulb Do we get to choose what body our soul enters?

Do we get to choose what body our soul enters in reincarnation??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-11-2022, 12:30 AM
Pathfinder
From what I have heard, yes. But the way you judge it has nothing to do with its actual features.
Old 30-11-2022, 01:09 AM
Knower
It is as Tal M. stated. You often get choices of bodies, sometimes from various locations around the world, regions, etc., that will give you the best possible to achieve whatever it is you are trying to achieve in this life. And of course, each body is available from different families, etc.

I read of a regression where a soul had to choose from three different families. The soul wanted to have a life of working with music and his guides chose three possible families that had music backgrounds. This was where the mother and father had music backgrounds, which would maximize his chances to succeed. He spoke of the three body types he had to choose from, one of which was an overweight child, while the other two were thin-bodied. He chose the overweight body type because that family had more money for music lessons, musical instruments, etc., maximizing his chances of success. An overweight body did not deter him but it was spoken of.

The book, The Michael Handbook, is a good book to read if you want to know the criteria for soul's choosing their basic traits for a life, which does include body types. Body types can be important if you need physical strength to succeed, or need a small body for specific jobs, talents, etc. You can discover your choices and why. It is a great read although more of a technical guide. The book was given to me by a psychic who gave everyone a copy who was interested in learning about reincarnation. Used copies are easily available online.

If your question is: Do we choose where our bodies are located in the world vs body type, the answer is still, yes. You are often given choices of locations etc., but every choice is based on how well will this body will help you succeed with your life goals regardless of its location on the planet. However, with many souls, they often have preferences of locations, and ethnicity, on the planet but in today's world, with so many souls, this hardly poses a problem.

PastPilot
Old 30-11-2022, 03:44 AM
Seeker

Supposedly so
Old 30-11-2022, 06:38 AM
Master

From what I’ve read, I believe when we are in spirit, we are drawn to certain people here on this earth (kinda like attracts like) and we are helped by higher beings to make the right decision based on what we NEED for soul growth and not on what we want. The final choice is of course ourselves.

Just what I’ve read tho.
Old 30-11-2022, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
From what I’ve read, I believe when we are in spirit, we are drawn to certain people here on this earth
(kinda like attracts like) and we are helped by higher beings to make the right decision based on what we NEED
for soul growth and not on what we want. The final choice is of course ourselves.
And it's way more than one book that says this! Yes. :)
The Michael Handbook...oh, I bought that...now where is it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-11-2022, 01:18 PM
Master
Interesting book past pilot I’ll look it up..

From what I’ve reincarnated into so far I probably will be short but muscular and dark tanned.. labourers work building ect

I’d hope for a offspring and maybe meet a karmic connection:

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-11-2022, 03:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Do we get to choose what body our soul enters in reincarnation??
Probably not.
Old 01-12-2022, 05:29 AM
Master

Ive never heard of the Michael Handbook, is it an old book.
Old 01-12-2022, 07:32 AM
Pathfinder
Ref Post 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
It is as Tal M. stated. You often get choices of bodies, sometimes from various locations around the world, regions, etc., that will give you the best possible to achieve whatever it is you are trying to achieve in this ...
������

I'll add that I heard a spiritual teacher say that she specifically chose a body that has beautiful features in taste to all cultures around the world so that she could have an easier time attracting a listening audience for her teachings during this lifetime.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 02-12-2022 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Shortened to 3 sentences as Admin has asked