Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-11-2022, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
\ Are you referencing the origins and history of soul-human activity within this reality plane? Adam and Eve, and whatever other human-origin stories, etc.?
That was my question, too!
In my head. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-11-2022, 09:39 PM
I think this applies

Ya know when I was in High School taking 'Religious Instruction'...this inheritance thing, (karma),
from Adam and Eve was explained by a nice Priest this way:

Say, a couple leased a farm from a land owner. They were to pay a certain rent and give a % of crops to him.
They did not...so lost the land.
Should that land now go to their children? (Like when they die?)
Um, nope.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-11-2022, 10:40 PM
dreamt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
We are individual closed systems so to speak while we evolve into the understanding that we are one collective.
I take this to be saying that responsiblity(inheriting karma) depends on the age of the soul.
Old 18-11-2022, 11:45 AM
Administrator
Every action has a Consequence so what you do in this life time, that is of ill intent you will carry that Karma with you.
If you don't wipe it out in this life time you will carry it on to other lifetimes

Namaste
Old 18-11-2022, 06:32 PM
Master
If we reincarnate then we become a different person. If there is karma then it would mean one person is responsible for the actions of a totally different person. Ha!

So karma? Not for me. If I die it will all burn away.
Old 22-11-2022, 02:32 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
If we reincarnate then we become a different person. If there is karma then it would mean one person is responsible for the actions of a totally different person. Ha!
You are the same soul. Your personality may or may not change but your responsibility from past actions hasn't.

PastPilot
Old 29-11-2022, 05:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Thermodynamics state’s energy can only be transformed- so the original atom / person(s) of that we have transformed from - do we inherit their karma as a system? Or is each person(s) energy a closed system?

Yes, we do. This is because of the law of one. There is no closed system. This is an open system where all is light and born of the light. The darkness (also born of the light) is in denial of its true identity.

Karma is simply the law of cause and effect. As creators, we are accountable to our creations. We are often ignorant that we are creating of live material, and all our creations then have a life of their own. We give life to our creations. Karma is an effect of creation.

From what frequency are we creating? If we create low frequency creations, they (the creations) will demand low frequency attraction. This means that we will feel the effects of karma. If we are creating high frequency creations, they will demand high frequency attraction. Normally, humans would not call this karma, but of course it is. Our high frequency creations will call to us the abundance of the kingdom.

We are the creations of those that came before us. Unless of course we break that inheritance (which we are in our authority to do if we know who we are). If we break with the low frequency of our ancestors, we can forge a new creature in our own manifestation and also free ourselves (and our ancestors) of karma. Or another way of putting it, our karma will be of the abundant nature of the new creation.

Z