Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2022, 01:49 PM
Why do u think your prayers are unanswered?

Ever think this thought?
"God is not answering my prayers, therefore, God, in my opinion, is non-existent." or
''...therefore, God doesn't care"
or ...God doesn't love me." or
"God is punishing me."

There is a Formula...that is why prayers end up unanswered.
Now, why GOD gets blamed, is under developed spiritual logic.

Research a bit and the Formula, the 'secret' re prayer, that is in plain sight in black and white, will be uncovered.

Not searching or asking, 'Well, how may I have my prayers answered?', shows an
attachment or enjoyment in your own doubt, or running in place complaining, but getting nowhere.

Research with all your heart - there are even books making it easy: Prayers Answered Guaranteed!, is just one that explains the Formula.
There are other books on How to attract all you desire.
There are even youtubes now explaining how to pray.

This is like a PSA, "Public Service Announcement".

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-09-2022, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ever think this thought?
"God is not answering my prayers, therefore, God, in my opinion, is non-existent." or
''...therefore, God doesn't care"
or ...God doesn't love me." or"God is punishing me."
Yes, I've thought that, my prayers do go unanswered and I've been praying for years and all I've prayed for is love and communication.

I don't know about you but I've givin up and imo God doesn't exist.

You seem to have a loving connection with God and from what I gather God answers your prayers, am I right?, I'm not so lucky however.

Imo God is non-existent mostly because he doesn't have a physical presences as we humans do, also I don't believe in a invisible spiritual world at all, I don't believe in what I can't sense.

However I'm happy for you that you have a meaningful relationship with God and I wish you all the best Ms H.

utopiandreamchild

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 11-09-2022 at 11:02 PM.
Old 11-09-2022, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I don't know about you ...

You seem to have a loving connection with God and from what I gather God answers your prayers, am I right?
I'm not so lucky however.
I have only had one prayer that was not answered and I know the external forces countering it, as to why it was not.

Lol, so it broke my record being able to say I have had 100% of my prayers answered.
I am not special. But, I have studied prayer and healing for years...well years ago, I mean.
Again, it is not cuz I'm special or bragging.

I understand it's hard to believe in God. I'm a big believer in Seeing is believing.
I have had many Divine 'visitations'...so of course, I know there is a God...and wow is He wonderful.

Maybe it would help to trust in a 'force' instead..maybe the power of the mind?
Or the power of belief...there are books with that title even ...
so, the power in just believing you have the ability to make something come about.

I also believe in baby steps. Ha, to start out praying to win the lottery, then giving up...is not the way to go, imo.
It's like picking up a 60 pound barbell with one arm and dropping it...ya gotta build up your faith muscle first with small things.
My advice.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-09-2022, 01:16 AM
Master

I think prayers can go unanswered is because what we ask for may not be realistic. Perhaps it is meant to be. I do not know. A long time ago when I was growing up a friend of mine was dying of cancer. I prayed so hard and he still died. I learnt that prayers do not cure people. My mother says a lot of times that it is cause and effect is to why things happen. We have to be responsible for our own actions. If we do not help ourselves then God will not help us. It does not always go like that. I still ask and it works depending on what I ask for.
Old 12-09-2022, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I think prayers can go unanswered is because what we ask for may not be realistic. Perhaps it is meant to be. I do not know.
Ah, yes. Not realistic.
I do advise people, (the friends that ask me)...that
'Ya gotta believe that what you have asked 'could happen', that's pretty much the first step.

Does receiving $100,000 no strings to pay off my pesky mortgage sound unbelievable or unrealistic...does being asked to go
to the ICU to pray for someone, dying, being kept alive on heart and lung machines, in a coma ...sound unrealistic?...
does to most people! hahahaha, lol.... and yet, next morning I got the call, "It's a miracle! She's sitting up smiling and talking!"
(First, thought, 'Um well yeah ...that's what a healing is...' But, I said, "Great, good.")

There really is a Formula; and those 2 things I wrote above are by no means the most wonderful things...they are just the easiest to write about
and get people's attention that may have their doubts - especially to give HOPE!
Just hope to start. There has to be a starting point.

Old 12-09-2022, 12:48 PM
Master

Wrote entire story but nahh.

There are mulitple reasons why a deity doesn’t help us and sometimes it’s easier just giving up for a moment. If you still struggle getting what you want why not deal with the situation first and then try to overcome issues with prayers. Maybe just say hello to your guides with the connecting to guides guide Lynn wrote in the Guides & Angels section.

Thanks for recognizing it’s not always easy Miss H., I always get disturbed when people think all you have to do is repeat a thought (have been in the place I didn’t have any formed thoughts and it was tough talking to you and others from that place). Also, I see a lot of people getting from these books that we should lie. The Netherlands is a very dense amount of honesty and they’re quite happy overall. Just don’t take them as offending cause they might hurt your feels. Yet they seem to get things done and live a life. Don’t lie or do stupid stuff cause some books tell you how it’s done please..

Much kindness,

CW
Old 12-09-2022, 02:50 PM
Master
There is a saying that a lot of people believe in and that saying is “if it were meant to happen then it would happen,” which might also leave one to believe that there are things that are not meant to happen for certain people. It is not in our life’s plans or part of what we were meant to experience this time around.

We can pray for things in this life that may not manifest until a future life. For me when it deals with my inner self, when I am in some anguish, emotional disturbance, etc., and I pray to have that lifted, it is always immediately lifted and I experience instant peace. Although it is different when I pray for external stuff.

The thing I have noticed is that what I pray for may not come to me the way I think it will come to me. For instance, If I pray for money I may not get the money but I will get whatever I needed, or wanted, the money for. If I am looking for love, love can come in many different ways, and I have to be open enough to see the opportunities that are presented. We can pray for something and then miss that prayer being answered.

These days, and for sometime, I mostly pray for help with myself; help me with me. Because any feeling of lack extends from a poor attitude or unbalanced feelings, in my opinion. I have been given so much, more then I realize, and here I am praying for more? I find when I really appreciate what I already have, more automatically comes to me.
Old 12-09-2022, 03:15 PM
traceyacey12

Starman's post has also been my experience
Old 12-09-2022, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Starman's post has also been my experience
I know me, too. That's our Starman!!!

Old 12-09-2022, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
... Don’t lie or do stupid stuff cause some books tell you how it’s done please..
Hi CW :)
That made me chuckle a little cuz you don't know me, of course...but I'm a big 'tester'.
And I am big on, 'Seeing is believing'.
Examples being - Jesus said a ton of stuff and his disciples, too.
One day Jan 2006, boy, do I rem the moment!...that yr was the first time I bought and read the Bible, btw.
I put it down on my lap with my mouth dropped open, lol - I laugh at myself...
and said alone out loud, "Why there's a THEME here!!!!"

So... I consciously decided, OK....and tested and diligently practiced what was being said ...and they were
revolutionary things...I mean, Come on...Be anxious for nothing?
Ask believe and receive?
Believe you already have the thing you asked for?
Cast your cares...? Do not worry?
(I had things to worry about lemme tellya! Back then.)

The first 2 weeks were eye opening as to how often a worry thought would get into my brain! And it would go on for 2 full sentences
until I said," No, no way! No".
Later it might be 3 words creeping into my thoughts...then, nothing.
No more worries...still had car repairs needed, still had a huge mortgage, still had no health ins...and on and on.
But I had no worries...oh yeah cuz I did another thing that was seemingly nuts...
I Gave my burdens away to God...in other words, "Lord, You take care of 'em."
Whether it was my mortgage each month, and He did - or find my keys for me..I gave Him my burden of worry or panic.

Even when I didn't know what to wear to a party, ha ...I shrugged - ''Lord, You take care of it, I gotta brush my teeth.'' Lalalala...
When I went to the closet next, ideas just popped into my head what I could wear.

2007 I began practicing Thought Control therapeutically, I mean every thought, not just worry or fear.
But, "Grrrr, I wanna slap that guy! What a rude - - - ."
And have not stopped.
For a few years I was a spiritual warrior and a thought warrior...the Battle is in the Mind, after all.
No big war anymore. :)

I believe in trying things out for yourself; be encouraged by a book...then test it.

Closed Thread