Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-11-2022, 05:55 PM
Guide
Throat chakra activation caused head cold..

Anyone else experience this?
Old 05-11-2022, 04:14 PM
Master
Working on self can create all sorts of weird reactions because we are clearing out our system. All types of colds are the most common occurence, when I teach students to tune into Reiki more than often they will get unwell because the body needs to re-align to the new energetic frequency. Look at it this way you have fast tracked a little, peaked a little and created a jump in your energy. Trust your body, rest and drink water to allow your body to re-configure into the new space. Hopefully you'll reacclimatise quickly and then you'll feel a little more awakened. If it lasts too long it might be something else, in that case seek medical info to help you on your way. Just in case they're not linked.
Old 05-11-2022, 06:22 PM
Guide
@akiea is that what they call Herxheimer reaction basically?
Old 07-11-2022, 10:57 AM
Master
I can't remember to be honest as when I first started working on it was around 2005.
But you cannot clear a chakra in one go. Thing with the throat is that you actually should start in the centre, not the outer chambers/layers as too much unpleasantness is held there.
The throat is very sensitive, and in almost all of us really quite heavily taxed and even damaged.
For thousands of years we couldn't say what we wanted/needed/felt and this has seriously affected the throat.
Many -I think fair to say "most"- still don't honestly say what they feel as they fear the reaction of the other. Every time you do this you add to the problems of the Throat.

Then there's the other thing: many have been hanged or decapitated in a past life. This directly affects the Throat, and especially decapitation as it cut straight through it. This can leave serious damage.

It's also connected to clairaudience and if you pick up something that someone is going to say that you don't want to hear you tense the back of the Throat chakra. Do that often enough, and this chakra will slow down and/or clog up more and more.

So there's a lot of stuff held in the throat and as such you should go easy and be gentle when beginning to clear and cleanse it.
If a lot is released it could cause things like a cold, yes.
It could help to make sure you are properly grounded first -and properly means it's not a 5 minute version of grounding- and then connecting the chakra to the grounding. See everything that is released flow away through that grounding. Without this all the dense released energy will circle around in your system, both energetic and physical.
Old 08-11-2022, 06:19 AM
Light_Bridge_to_Shambhala

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
Anyone else experience this?

Yes!! My throat chakra meditation and clearing work caused me to develop what I describe to those who know me as the worst cold in my entire life. Non stop coughing. These symptoms mysteriously come and go. An energetic cold... so weird.

Overall I've found the throat chakra to be a mysterious and advanced chakra to heal. Probably underlooked overall by energy healers who work with the subtle body. Because look how powerful it is despite just being in the throat rather than the solar plexus, third eye, etc. This cold took me out.

Oh and for those looking to lose weight. Blockage in this chakra causes weight gain. Most overweight folks I know have a personality type where they are afraid to speak their voice. They feel frustrated and overeat their feelings instead of communicating.
Old 06-01-2023, 12:35 AM
Seeker

I became aware of my blocked throat chakra and started trying to clear it in October and was bombared with flu first, recovered for two weeks and then got pneumonia!

Im almost back to recovery and my throat chakra is improving! I do agree that healing does sometimes cause us to clear out stuff that no longer serves us and detoxifies us. Interesting post after the sickness i have been through but the time i have spent recovering has been so positive and made me realise that i wasn't loving myself enough. Ive had plenty of time for learning which i wouldnt normally have had either :-)
Old 06-01-2023, 02:21 AM
Master
In my view we tend to overanalyse chakras and kundalini. Instead of focusing on energy zones as barriers to be crossed, if we simply refine consciousness by moment to moment mindfulness, we will tap into the higher polarity of the chakra attributes, without employing fragmented thought.

The blockages at each chakra corresponds to a fear or conditioned belief. Fear mirrors desire, so it can be repressed desire as well, rooted in attachment to ourselves as an identity separate from totality of existence.

Past samskaras* (*carry forward tendencies) need to be worked out. In my view, it’s something like when we go to school ~ listen to the teacher in a receptive, attentive manner, recognising that we don’t know but are open to, eager to imbibing what is offered, without resistance. Hence the practice being no practice. Simply be, embracing and releasing whatever arises and subsides in an aspect of childlike wonderment.

The simplest way to heal any blockage is to ask for healing as a child asks his mother with trust and innocence.

Edit: at the risk of repeating myself on this matter, I’d strongly advise against any forced technique to tap into the kundalini or tamper with chakras. There are several horror stories out there of those who did and suffered. On the other hand, simply flowing without resistance allows Divine Mother to enable us beauteously and blissfully.

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 06-01-2023 at 03:39 AM.