Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-11-2022, 07:59 PM
Seeker

would you reincarnate again?

you know they say about white light and spirit beings and the life review and then to reincarnate for any souls journey growth, would you want to reincarnate again?
it's strange i see people in the spiritual community saying it's a reincarnation trap and it's harvesting energy and keeping people stuck in a loop, i can imagine those who are saying this are old souls the reason they feel it's a trap, but i think we have a choice to not reincarnate again surely?
Old 18-11-2022, 08:15 PM
Honestly, I have full trust in the perfect system God has set up...I'll come
back here or not ...in 100 years or 50 or not.
I don't care because I really do know (was shown) it's all perfect...and all for my good!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-11-2022, 12:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Honestly, I have full trust in the perfect system God has set up...I'll come
back here or not ...in 100 years or 50 or not.
I don't care because I really do know (was shown) it's all perfect...and all for my good!!
Same.
I used to feel freaked out by the thought of a ceaseless endless loop of reincarnation.

I sort of came to peace with it though because I figured that even endless peace and bliss might be nice but I'd be ever curious to try something new.

Now I am starting to grasp the reality that an aspect of my soul is always in that state of bliss anyway... trust in God or what have you.
Old 18-11-2022, 08:24 PM
Master
what I've become a better person when I reincarnation I'm not I'm a good person in this life and I will go high up in the in the balance I know I've made mistakes in my life and I apologise for that when I go to the pacemaker and I apologise for my bad people and myself even inspiris I'm in killed I'll apologise for that as well so I can get my high Stakes in a Valence so I can be what I want to be in its life a good medium and a good funeral director and it's life because I've got a thing for funerals I know but it isn't making funerals but I would have the same my mum was the same and I hope to be a parent I know I would have had to go mother in this life if I had a chance but it's all some snake in the grass I get in the way of that now and I realise it now and I'm all it's too late and hopefully find someone happy likes life because no I think I'm far too old to find love I'm far too old for it now I think but you never know what's round the corner
But I hope I'm a stronger person and not be picked up tonight I was all my life because a lot of things was about it won't Arena on doing but I support the people I was put on because I was little in skinny I'm going back to being skinny and little for medical reasons

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-11-2022, 08:25 PM
Master
I don't think it are old souls who say that. More likely people that have just awakened a little bit and don't understand much yet or people who haven't awakened and have heard stories through the grapevine and think it's all like a conspiracy. Many people are so stuck in fear because in a way they feel things are changing and they latch on to the old, not because it's so good but because it is familiar.
Could even be most people who say / think that are souls that aren't going to awaken to join us on the 5D ascension path. There is a group like that who incarnated to experience the 3D and as such they don't want 5D as that's not why they came here. It would stand to reason that many of those are suspicious of anything 5D and ascension.

No matter what, make up your own mind, or rather, your own heart and trust your inner guidance not other people's opinions and fear-mongering.

As for me, I do hope I reincarnate! I am quite the old soul and I'd love to come back and experience the 5D when it's fully here.
So yes, I'd sign up for it, but wait and see if on a Soul level I feel the same way :)
I don't feel ready to stop having lives on Earth yet. Many (most) of my lives here have been very difficult and painful, so why shouldn't I have another one that can be lived in love, peace, togetherness, oneness, sharing.
Old 18-11-2022, 10:55 PM
Administrator
I have lived many Lifetimes but now I walk my final path. I wont be back

Namaste
Old 19-11-2022, 10:41 AM
Seeker

the thing's i hear on this journey of observing this experience, i guess it just helps to build discernment.
see i think it's the individual and collective actions and responsibility that will change the world, like like little thing's like help an homeless person or help an elderly person, but none of this magically ascend to 5d and love and light and rainbows unicorns and all that sort of talk lol it's like it much more intense and more action needed i feel.
Old 19-11-2022, 12:30 PM
Master

I often wonder how realistic it would really be to chill out in Nirvana forever... surely I'd eventually feel bored. I mean... bliss is fun, and I love feeling blessed out...

However my counter argument to myself is the following;
I am learning a new skill at the moment and part of the fun is failing.
Old 19-11-2022, 01:56 PM
Master

Reincarnation is not bad because there is so much to learn.
Old 19-11-2022, 02:18 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
Reincarnation is not bad because there is so much to learn.
Ah, a person that loves knowledge.
Uh-oh - not saying the other people here don't!!!! Yikes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru