Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-11-2022, 06:03 PM
Master
Bunny Do we inherit the original karma?

Thermodynamics state’s energy can only be transformed- so the original atom / person(s) of that we have transformed from - do we inherit their karma as a system?

Or is each person(s) energy a closed system?

Seen as we might not reincarnate? And die once thus the atom/spirit will be transformed (could be matter, could be another person) but the system of transformation must keep residual ???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 11-11-2022, 08:09 PM
Master

As I understand it, the principle of karma applies to actions made consciously. At what point in evolution, individual consciousness developed is a matter of conjecture. But as conscious individuals, we act and engender karma with our actions.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
As I understand it, the principle of karma applies to actions made consciously.
I'm wondering why you say that.
If I unconsciously leave lit cigar on a wood counter in a wood cabin (aka
George Kastanza), ... the result, reaction, karma, reaping is: the cabin burns down.
If I walk unconsciously, innocently in the woods at night full of predators animals and get killed...I reap what I sowed, ie,
stupidity or ignorance of the danger ...karma in action.

You probably mean if I say something innocently, yet it hurts someone...I will not reap karma.
(I get particular how karma is used, sorry.)

And PS - I have no idea what this means, lostsoul: ''...the system of transformation must keep residual???''.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-11-2022, 08:36 PM
dreamt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Thermodynamics state’s energy can only be transformed- so the original atom / person(s) of that we have transformed from - do we inherit their karma as a system?
I don't know for sure but my guess is yes, we do inherit it.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:39 PM
Master

I should have said, actions made of by conscious beings engender karma, whether the actions are made consciously or not. My point was to distinguish between the time we became conscious in the course of evolution and the time before that. Karma is not inherited from before the time we became conscious. My words did not come out right.
Old 12-11-2022, 03:27 AM
Knower
Quote:
I should have said, actions made of by conscious beings engender karma, whether the actions are made consciously or not. My point was to distinguish between the time we became conscious in the course of evolution and the time before that. Karma is not inherited from before the time we became conscious. My words did not come out right.

That is my understanding as well. From personal experience, from what I have read over the years, and from what I have discussed with spiritualists/psychics, we are only responsible for what we personally create.

PastPilot
Old 13-11-2022, 08:36 PM
dreamt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
we are only responsible for what we personally create.
We have to deal with the consequences of others creation though, so in a sense we bear responsibility.
It may not have the same weight as our own personal creation, but we do have to deal with it.
Old 13-11-2022, 09:31 PM
Talking

Quote:
My words did not come out right.
Join the club!!! :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-11-2022, 08:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
original karma
Why and what would original karma be? Is this a religious idea and understanding, i.e. original sin?

Physical reality is a creation and manifestation of The All, of The Consciousness of Creation, of God. It is simply the reality plane within which we incarnate. It is of itself karma-free. Karma is a soul-human creation. We are individual souls who incarnate into this gift of Creation. It is though our activity within this reality plane that we create our individual karma.

So again, what do you mean by original karma? Are you referencing the origins and history of soul-human activity within this reality plane? Adam and Eve, and whatever other human-origin stories, etc.?
Old 13-11-2022, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
\ Are you referencing the origins and history of soul-human activity within this reality plane? Adam and Eve, and whatever other human-origin stories, etc.?
That was my question, too!
In my head. :)