Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-12-2022, 10:25 PM
Master
Book1 I’m going to be Santa clause- future reincarnation

I think in a future life I’m going to be Santa clause, like the movie where a guy inherits to become Santa clause(the Santa clause) he makes Santa fall of the roof- and becomes him to take his place—-

With Carly in my family lineage it’s bound to come up with symmetry…

Like I’m fated to become something more .. wether I will grow a belly or beard like the movie or fashion the Scarlet suit..

Giving seems to be my life plan - and to learn to not take the pain of reincarnation seriously…

Belief is low but Santa did exist and is bound to in the future, as far as getting presents every year… I think with all the magic out there something like this probably would be due in our future.. with all the life there is - it must be a giving life, self sacrifice and furthermore: we hear about these stories, charities and good will to all men… the saviour and Santa clause him self…

I feel like it’s in my destiny- to give to every child and grownup. .
I’m not sure about putting coal out as it’s links with hell and fury and fire might not go down well; for someone that dies in the fires a lot—-

I feel the pain would make me want to give or rather than want made to give…

I think going around the world in one night would be the cherry on the top..

I know it’s coming up to Christmas… but I’m fixed on this idea that one life, one reincarnation I will develop magical tendencies and powers just to give back to others and do good, to stir the pot more the infliction of pain and reincarnation- some resentment on my behalf… would learn a valuable lesson…

I may not be able to be the picture of Santa we all know and love but Carly comes pretty close… I’d probably be in some bloke and hard up on giving and the sacrifice that comes with that temperament or clause in it’s contract which must be delivered???

Maybe he just visits those that believe… one time when we were first born we had a white Christmas- stockings and mounds of presents that we wouldn’t open just watch..

I don’t know where Carly will lead me I just learnt there’s not much good doing in having Carly image be animated ?? It’s better I’m someone else… I figured more harm is done with her being animated… and manifested..

But I know she will lead me to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 17-12-2022, 06:29 PM
Master
Watched the film won’t put spoilers but they had this cool machine that’s tells them what you are thinking.. they can literally see your thoughts…

I’m sure they are building something like that in reality…

Worth a watch or trio to cinema but wasn’t 10/10

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)