Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 20-04-2013, 02:21 AM
TheWitchesDiaries

How to send someone a psi ball?

So I know I can create one as I can strongly feel the energy but everytime do visualise sending it to someone they say they never feel anything. Is there anything I can do to improve this?
Old 20-04-2013, 08:44 AM
Ascender

Most people are not sensitive enough to feel Energy so it doesnt matter how strong you get,some people will never feel it but the Energy will still go to where its needed and work.

Its nice to get feedback from someone about feeling your Energy because it increases your confidence so its best to work/play with sending Energy to someone else that is sensitve,someone like you and do it a few feet apart at first.
Keep practicing as the more you use Energy,the bigger your own Energy channels will get.
Old 21-04-2013, 04:09 AM
Master
How far are you sending it?
In the same way some physical action is required to build a PSI ball, one is required to 'send' it.

PSI balls in free space tend to dissipate. As such attempts to send them long distances probably aren't going to work (without a gateway or some type of dimensional bypass).

If you are holding a PSI ball in your hands and wish to toss it to someone else in the room, treat it like a crystal ball and gently throw. As you do so splay (separate and pull back) your fingers while separating your hands slightly. Keeping your hands cupped or at the same distance apart will retain the ball even under fairly vigorous physical motion. This is because your hands naturally have energy on them which makes them energy 'sticky'.

It is possible, though advanced, to build a PSI ball in free space without any physical action. A very advanced technique is to build a PSI ball remotely. I will not explain here how to do either.
Old 17-06-2013, 03:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Just curious, why or what is the purpose of sending someone a psi ball ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-07-2013, 02:54 PM
Pathfinder

Hmmm. What is a PSI ball anyhoo? Apologies if offending. I am new to energy etc.
Old 09-07-2013, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillibilli
Hmmm. What is a PSI ball anyhoo? Apologies if offending. I am new to energy etc.
a psi ball is an energy (chi) ball

See this thread for more details (and instructions)
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=44368

FYI there is a search function on the menu bar above
Old 09-07-2013, 05:40 AM
Yamah

nicely put wstein.

I would add that before attempting to send a psi ball to a remote location you should first practice maintaining a psi ball without your hands. Place the ball in a location (on a surface or anchored in the air) and let go. Bring your hands to the location to confirm it is still present but don't use your hands to maintain it. See how long you can maintain it for and if you can make it grow or shrink. See if you can move it without your hands. Once you can do all that, you are ready to send it.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:32 AM
Experiencer

I get psi balls to the face from the USA to Australia lol