Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-07-2020, 02:52 AM
Guide
Right

Hello, I am pretty new here an would like to talk about something I learned and have been learning. It is quite a lot, more then I can register at this time. The main thing is the topic of right and wrong. We all think we know right and wrong, at least most of do, however when it comes to the highest picture, the grand perspective, as well as the highest meaning highest good(which is I am almost certain is the same) right is very complicated. Let me give you an example; What if you met a really nice guy or girl and you saw a man tell him to F off because he walked in front of him. We would all assume the man was wrong, we would assume easily that that rude action does not belong. Naturally. However what if the man who got told was very blessed and ready for a great change and that action was the straw that broke the camels back and the men then went on to do great thing because he was so sick of being wronged and having so many wrong in the world. That 'wrong' action' would be right for the world.

wrong action can and does have many great right actions stemming from it. We, if we are good people question ourselves if we are good enough asnd in doing so wrong action feeds good in us. There are many many rights that wrong actions create. Just the thought of seeing someone wrong does many things to us, we think it is sick and wrong and thus we wouldnt do that and thus it fortifies us in our" rightness" We make vows to ourselves, and our actions our gestures, what we decide to do, and also our hidden energies, silent signals that scream. We also think to ourselves that we are better then the wrong doers and this feeds us guiding us and building strength in our foundations. However we must keep in mind that we may not know the whole picture or the reason he was doing the wrong. What if telling some one to **** off is an act of rebellion and is ultimately sustaining and building his own foundations. What if he was wronged, and just has a dirty mouth. That act would still b right even tho it has wrong in it. Impurity. Purity is at the top of the ladder, and yet I believe even at the bottom their is goodness purity and right. Purity is large topic I will get into later. To expand, the highest good is the highest good, the highest right is the highest right and every thing else, lower is less important, and thus less powerful. Pure love being stronger, and best, while lesser, tainted love, being less. We feel the and know?? and intuit the highest love. It goes right into us and right to our core. For example everyone loves nourishment and being upheld and fed. We need nourishment to live and grow, just like a tree needs light to live. SOme say light is love and life. Even the lowest on the ladder has love for being loved and supported, we care for even the lowest life forms. So what it boils down too is that pure love is the strongest because it cares for the whole and not just the one. Not only that but pure love could be unconditional.

Now many believe in God or Higher Beings etc. Now I am sure everyone has prayed to God. Perhaps your prayer has gone unanswered and you thought to yourself this is a good prayer and so why has it not been answered? Perhaps you also thought with so many wrongs in the world how can there be a God and why does he not answer? Now taking in to thought the point mentioned above, if God exists and I dont know if he does, would see the full picture and so would have the highest good upheld and so might not answer prayers of a loved great and good christian lady dying to live because much more good or right can come of it because maybe death would be cured as a result by her beloved granddaughter who I'll miss her so much she vowed to heal her illness so no one else could feel that pain. Let's say the Christian lady's murdered brutally and people did how could God be real and let this happen? Maybe the shock and continuous wrongs reached it's limit and made a great or miraculous outcome. The greater the weong the greater the right will be that follows it. People cry out after wrongs occur.Who knows maybe time is all sequentially in balance, unfolding at exactly the right time. Time may happen exactly when it is supposed to happen. Maybe death happened to Adam and Eve because they ate the fruit of right and wrong and thus wrong doing is death and thus wrong causes death and wrong must die to be purified again and set right and so maybe death must die.
Old 15-07-2020, 05:11 AM
Master

I believe that you should always do only what you think is right in that specific circumstance. Don't rely on generalities, or on what others say. You have no way to know whose advice is right, and ultimately you're responsible for what you do.

Often, overthinking is detrimental to your doing the right thing, because you start losing focus, and your judgement gets fuzzy.

Ultimately you should let yourself be led by your intuition (which means "knowing without an apparent explanation of how you know it", and has nothing in common with instincts, nor emotions, nor rationalizations). But, as most of us have an insufficiently developed intuition, your judgement is your second best choice.

Hoping doesn't excuse you for doing the wrong thing.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-07-2020, 10:40 AM
Guide
is right is best for everyone and everything. It sits at the top highest, above everyone and everything. If everyone worked together and did what was right then everything would be perfect. That say Adam and Eve lived in paraaise.

Now right is height in many ways and right also has the most power of all. Now some people don't listen to what is right all the time but that doesn't mean it doesn't have power over them. We all need love, sustainment life, goodness, we also need our needs filled. Those who give to others are helped in return, they are appreciated and we feel the need to pay them back, thus goodness to others brings goodness to us. More positive brings more positive. Even to the most evil people need to be supported they need sustainment, love, care. We give life by supporting people. We help sustain them in many ways and yet when one works against everything and does wrong to everything everything works agaist them. Pure unconditional love would sustain the good in them while transmuting the wrongs in them, transforming them. If we all lived purely, having pure love and living right then we all would sustain each other, I believe indefinitely.

Right action is pure light while wrong action darkness, taint. Light is akin to, if not, life, whereas wrong is akin to darkness if not death. Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit and it brought to them death. Paradise lost. Maybe they were tainted with wrong and thus had eaten the fruit of death. Or maybe they had to die because they had done wrong and wrong was within them. In that case maybe death too must die when we all come clean. Sin is the wages of death after all. Jesus said be forgiven and be cleansed be born anew washed clean of sin. New life. They say Jesus is the resurrection having power over death and Jesus was right, without sin. Pure life lives without death, it is spotless, without taint, without sin, without death. It is purely right

Right is right. I discovered this while searching and studying. It hit me by surprise when looking over the etymology (words) to find that both words were the same. Words are so amazing! You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Right is right and right is height. Right is light and right is might. (Words are power and are very complicated (deep) and rhymes are very important too, I discovered they are arranged very specifically).

Many believe God is the highest or the Eagle etc... And of course in them is the highest. God is right, perfect, good, just and true. The Eagle is the same, only the impeccable fly free. Look at the word apex for the hight of a triangle (triangles often symbolise creation) a pecks. A means alpha, beginning (1). (The letter A (capital) symbolises creation in a raw sense. It means 12&3.Lowercase a means beginning and the end as well as the end is the new beginning. I'll draw the symbols and numerics later. Numbers are phenomenal as well!!

Some say life is light. After all awareness is a light in that it shines into the darkness of the unknown revealing it and lighting it up in our awareness. The Egyptians worshipped Ra the sun " god ". 12 is high noon or midday while also being midnight. 12 means beginning and end, alpha and omega. I'll explain later. Anyways 12 marks the middle of the day and middle of the night which marks freedom. 1 is the beginning while two marks the end of one way which becomes a new way free from the last. If you look at the number two alongside the 1, as in ,12 you can see it looks like an upside down bird bending down from the top of the one (beginning of the journey (your journey thru life and all of creation) down to peck the bottom of the one (at the end of it's journey).

12 is high noon, meaning the light is highest then, meaning we see most at that time. If u think about the Eagle then you might think about being purified to see and understand freedom and take the leap. You would be at the height of awareness. Now we had better hope that when our awareness is purified, made clear, that we are also clean (impeccable). We had better hope they match. Pure (awareness) and pure of heart (impeccable).

Hickory ****ory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
As twelve bells rang,
The mousie sprang,
Hickory ****ory dock.

Hickory ****ory dock,
"Why scamper?" asked the clock,
"You scare me so
I have to go!
Hickory ****ory dock."
Old 21-07-2020, 04:03 PM
Master

This happens in every day life in many different forms. We all see it every day and there are two possibilities that can happen (cause and effect) because of such events. It could also lead to confrontation and violence. Which one is not known. This is really nothing more then the idea of change with a twist but we are talking about experience. This could also be seen as something done through many life cycles. I can't reject what was said.
Old 21-07-2020, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Hello, I am pretty new here an would like to talk about something I learned and have been learning. It is quite a lot, more then I can register at this time. The main thing is the topic of right and wrong. We all think we know right and wrong, at least most of do, however when it comes to the highest picture, the grand perspective, as well as the highest meaning highest good(which is I am almost certain is the same) right is very complicated. Let me give you an example; What if you met a really nice guy or girl and you saw a man tell him to F off because he walked in front of him. We would all assume the man was wrong, we would assume easily that that rude action does not belong. Naturally. However what if the man who got told was very blessed and ready for a great change and that action was the straw that broke the camels back and the men then went on to do great thing because he was so sick of being wronged and having so many wrong in the world. That 'wrong' action' would be right for the world.

wrong action can and does have many great right actions stemming from it. We, if we are good people question ourselves if we are good enough asnd in doing so wrong action feeds good in us. There are many many rights that wrong actions create. Just the thought of seeing someone wrong does many things to us, we think it is sick and wrong and thus we wouldnt do that and thus it fortifies us in our" rightness" We make vows to ourselves, and our actions our gestures, what we decide to do, and also our hidden energies, silent signals that scream. We also think to ourselves that we are better then the wrong doers and this feeds us guiding us and building strength in our foundations. However we must keep in mind that we may not know the whole picture or the reason he was doing the wrong. What if telling some one to **** off is an act of rebellion and is ultimately sustaining and building his own foundations. What if he was wronged, and just has a dirty mouth. That act would still b right even tho it has wrong in it. Impurity. Purity is at the top of the ladder, and yet I believe even at the bottom their is goodness purity and right. Purity is large topic I will get into later. To expand, the highest good is the highest good, the highest right is the highest right and every thing else, lower is less important, and thus less powerful. Pure love being stronger, and best, while lesser, tainted love, being less. We feel the and know?? and intuit the highest love. It goes right into us and right to our core. For example everyone loves nourishment and being upheld and fed. We need nourishment to live and grow, just like a tree needs light to live. SOme say light is love and life. Even the lowest on the ladder has love for being loved and supported, we care for even the lowest life forms. So what it boils down too is that pure love is the strongest because it cares for the whole and not just the one. Not only that but pure love could be unconditional.

Now many believe in God or Higher Beings etc. Now I am sure everyone has prayed to God. Perhaps your prayer has gone unanswered and you thought to yourself this is a good prayer and so why has it not been answered? Perhaps you also thought with so many wrongs in the world how can there be a God and why does he not answer? Now taking in to thought the point mentioned above, if God exists and I dont know if he does, would see the full picture and so would have the highest good upheld and so might not answer prayers of a loved great and good christian lady dying to live because much more good or right can come of it because maybe death would be cured as a result by her beloved granddaughter who I'll miss her so much she vowed to heal her illness so no one else could feel that pain. Let's say the Christian lady's murdered brutally and people did how could God be real and let this happen? Maybe the shock and continuous wrongs reached it's limit and made a great or miraculous outcome. The greater the weong the greater the right will be that follows it. People cry out after wrongs occur.Who knows maybe time is all sequentially in balance, unfolding at exactly the right time. Time may happen exactly when it is supposed to happen. Maybe death happened to Adam and Eve because they ate the fruit of right and wrong and thus wrong doing is death and thus wrong causes death and wrong must die to be purified again and set right and so maybe death must die.

Right and wrong on the human level of judgement serves as humans serve it

Right and wrong in the universal interconnectedness or spiritual integration of self will and has to be transcended to bridge the balance or centre we are. So you can judge according to yourself and life as it is as not ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ it will serve you to make decisions and choices as your truth is within you.

There is no confusion in this when you understand your view through sides and seperation is seen as yourself.

As I’ve learned, transcending will open you to let go of all judgement and look through eyes of open awareness. Once you embody the integrations spiritually, your no longer bound by containment and your viewing everything with openness, neutrality/from your own centre. It’s not something ‘just known’ it is ‘felt’..

The universal laws are a bit like the Buddhist teachings, each one serves where you are, but the integration of all of them as yourself, means they exist but they were leading you to yourself as a whole. And through the neautrality of being or becoming through all this, they are tools leading you back to the void of ‘one’, which is you as nothingness/everything..

This is why many find contradictions at this level of learning. You cannot know and feel unbounded from their containment until you move through all things as yourself.
Old 21-07-2020, 10:39 PM
Master
By the way, my curiosity is wondering why you say your new but you’ve been here for years..��
Old 31-07-2020, 03:41 PM
Guide
have been developing a power to do what is right. I call it a should because everyone including me should do what is right. My should, for myself is a would because I love good and do I would which is a will. Shoulder carry it out for others and myself. I know you shouldn't choose for others but that doesn't always apply since some deserve this right to be overseen or neglected. Some violate that right and thus that right gets violated. Also people convince, they bless and they use their energies in ways to influence others, like believing in the goodness within the hearts of the fellow man. So I do not always know what is right when it comes to choosing for your fellow man. What if more is at stake regarding the soul n if they knew then they would make that choice themselves, or if they knew all the facts? Would that compelled them to choose right? If so then could I make that choice for them? I don't know so I put a should on it. If it is right then it will work and if it is not then it won't. ,(Whoa'nt or woe because I wish everyone would just do what is right but I won't do it wrongfully)

I have much invested in my should. Much knowledge, blessings and power. The furthest I have gotten is my highest should which is seeing that everyone in every moments has a should do what is right and should do what is right for everyone and everything to the best of their ability. Everyone fits into the big grand picture, and at the top is the highest all seeing. My should goes to everyone doing what it should, empowering what is right over wrong, and only doing what is right. It's straight up and is straight up bring low to high as far as possible. If everyone everywhere did only what was right I can't imagine existence. If it were up to me wrong would not exist and so I try to do what I can. Right is right but it is also right. Perhaps and I don't empower wrong in anyway I hope but low is slow and I want to get a move on and yet I won't violate people's right to choose for themselves. You see pure right is stronger then tainted purity. I live for what is right and so I empower it with my life my direction, my actions, my choices. I uphold what is right and thus try not to do what is wrong in any way. I want purity. I have struggled in ways and one of them is if it brings more good then bad isn't it right? Like choosing to make a bad man good? It creates more right more good and so shouldn't it fly? Should I not? I don't know it is their life given right to choose for themselves and so I don't choose for people unless it is right. But low is slow like I said and I am rarin to go. Maybe good and purity is stronger if one does it themselves and more reasons them I yet know. I am sure.

Immortal... Im mor tal.. I'm more tall ... Higher

Words are creation from creation to creation... Maybe from creation to creation and more. They are amazing and wonderful. Some times the solution is written in the same word as the problem. Mortal... More tell ... More tall. After all should what's right good and true last forever? I mean it gives to everything and I mean gives.