Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-07-2020, 03:02 PM
1337_d00d

What is the spiritual world?

So if you had to describe the spiritual realm, how would you describe it? Does it operate by principle, or other means? What effects does it have on this world?
Old 23-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Master

It is a too wide subject, tons of books are written about that. You have to narrow your question, maybe start by presenting, concisely, what are your thoughts about that.

As a general point, I believe that the relation between that wider reality and this physical reality, is similar to the relation between this physical reality and the dream reality.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-07-2020, 06:21 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
It is a too wide subject, tons of books are written about that. You have to narrow your question, maybe start by presenting, concisely, what are your thoughts about that.

It's hard for me to say anything with certainty. But I could attest to that, "containment" is vital for spiritual growth and I think that is what Christ meant with "to him that has more will be given, and to him that has not (containtment) even the little he has will be taken away", and a host of other parables such as the ten virgins, five who had a reserve of energy.

In any case, I haven't been able to break through some blocks. I figured maybe if someone explains the spiritual reality I could go through them.

Quote:
As a general point, I believe that the relation between that wider reality and this physical reality, is similar to the relation between this physical reality and the dream reality.

I have had dreams that predict either the next moment when waking up or weeks in advance, and some perhaps even years that haven't happened yet. But in any case, there does seem to be a foreknowledge of the future, so some prophecy is involved.

What bugs me is not knowing what influence I have. Do we have influence in our dreams, and thus also, the spiritual?

Also I lack inspiritaion. Perhaps this was the meaning of a shut off TV that appeared in my dream (in a room I was sleeping, but it didn't have that TV in the physical). Why is this so hard to come by?
Old 23-07-2020, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
So if you had to describe the spiritual realm, how would you describe it? Does it operate by principle, or other means? What effects does it have on this world?
The spiritual realm is based on speculation and conjecture.

We can not even say it exist.

But then..... for the most part, we can argue what it is and what it is not.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 23-07-2020, 07:10 PM
Master

Quote:

Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-07-2020, 09:22 PM
Master

Quote:
It's hard for me to say anything with certainty. But I could attest to that, "containment" is vital for spiritual growth and I think that is what Christ meant with "to him that has more will be given, and to him that has not (containtment) even the little he has will be taken away", and a host of other parables such as the ten virgins, five who had a reserve of energy.

In any case, I haven't been able to break through some blocks. I figured maybe if someone explains the spiritual reality I could go through them.

I have had dreams that predict either the next moment when waking up or weeks in advance, and some perhaps even years that haven't happened yet. But in any case, there does seem to be a foreknowledge of the future, so some prophecy is involved.

What bugs me is not knowing what influence I have. Do we have influence in our dreams, and thus also, the spiritual?

Also I lack inspiritaion. Perhaps this was the meaning of a shut off TV that appeared in my dream (in a room I was sleeping, but it didn't have that TV in the physical). Why is this so hard to come by?
You have to provide the source ... I'm not familiar with religious dogma, so I googled and I found this:
The Purpose of Jesus’ Parables
(Mark 4:10-12; Luke 8:9-10)

10Then the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Why do You speak to the people in parables?”

11He replied, “The knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.
12Whoever has [knowledge of the mysteries] will be given more [knowledge of the mysteries], and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have [knowledge of the mysteries], even what he has [knowledge of the mysteries] will be taken away from him.
13This is why I speak to them in parables:

Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand
.’b

14In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled:

‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15For this people’s heart has grown callous;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts,
and turn, and I would heal them.’c

16But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
which seems explanatory.

Also, I think that "virgins" are overrated ... Even a 'perpetual virgin" if there is such a thing.

What if we turn things around, and instead of thinking that we had premonitory dreams, we realize that we created a reality like the one we dreamed of?

My point is that the conscious-you doesn't create reality, but your subconscious does, directed by your inner-self. If the conscious-you wants to change the reality as he wants, he needs to get his message through to his subconscious, and to his inner-self. It is as you do in your dream when you convert it into a lucid dream, and get control of what's happening.
Old 23-07-2020, 10:26 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You have to provide the source ... I'm not familiar with religious dogma, so I googled and I found this:
The Purpose of Jesus’ Parables
(Mark 4:10-12; Luke 8:9-10)

10Then the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Why do You speak to the people in parables?”

11He replied, “The knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.
12Whoever has [knowledge of the mysteries] will be given more [knowledge of the mysteries], and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have [knowledge of the mysteries], even what he has [knowledge of the mysteries] will be taken away from him.
13This is why I speak to them in parables:

Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand
.’b

14In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled:

‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15For this people’s heart has grown callous;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts,
and turn, and I would heal them.’c

16But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
which seems explanatory.

Also, I think that "virgins" are overrated ... Even a 'perpetual virgin" if there is such a thing.

Heh, I don't remember it in that context. I was thinking about the parable of the talents, where it is also mentioned. Just like you have to be wise with money and not waste it, so it is with the energy that the wise virgins kept and the foolish disregarded.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...0&version=NRSV

Quote:
What if we turn things around, and instead of thinking that we had premonitory dreams, we realize that we created a reality like the one we dreamed of?

My point is that the conscious-you doesn't create reality, but your subconscious does, directed by your inner-self. If the conscious-you wants to change the reality as he wants, he needs to get his message through to his subconscious, and to his inner-self. It is as you do in your dream when you convert it into a lucid dream, and get control of what's happening.

But why would my subconscious manifest such a miserable outcome? Funny thing is my son had dream that was purely symbolical, where he thinks it was about a dinosaur, but I can see how that dream actually unfolded.
Old 23-07-2020, 11:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Heh, I don't remember it in that context. I was thinking about the parable of the talents, where it is also mentioned. Just like you have to be wise with money and not waste it, so it is with the energy that the wise virgins kept and the foolish disregarded.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...0&version=NRSV

But why would my subconscious manifest such a miserable outcome? Funny thing is my son had dream that was purely symbolical, where he thinks it was about a dinosaur, but I can see how that dream actually unfolded.

The way I see it ...

Your subconscious and your inner-self are in permanent contact with all the other entities' subconsciouses and inner-selves, agreeing together the blueprint of the physical reality. If you don't assertively create what you want, you'll have to react to whatever the others created.

Also, each one of us has an inner-guide who assists in whatever we have to learn (individually) while here (on Earth). When we stray away, or when we need some protection from probable future, this guide sends us messages, mostly in symbolical form. When we consciously act against what we're supposed to do, pain is a signal. We don't need suffering and pain to learn, excepting when we learn to avoid them.

The "miserable outcome" comes mainly form our indulging in emotions like anger, fear, hate. They create thought-forms that materialize in situations that bring into our lives more anger, fear, hate. So, no matter how justified you feel, never succumb to anger. It isn't as much what you do, as it is what you feel.
Old 24-07-2020, 08:29 AM
hazada guess

What is the spiritual world?

Whatever you imagine it to be.
Old 24-07-2020, 11:25 AM
Master

We make the big mistake of believing that what we call the spiritual world has something to do with God and religion. God and religion only exist in our search for reality. They are both passing phases.
The spiritual world, that world which exists as fields and energies is as much a part of nature as are trees. But as they are not physical and we are. We thus have no means of acknowledgement. We can't see all those waves and 'rays' which surround us and pass through us as say photons do but some of them we know of through science and some we use in everyday lives.
We urgently need to take a proper look at those moments we call paranormal, they would guide us to a different understanding of these invisible worlds.
All minds whether human, animal, plant or mineral are projections of the universe's need to experience all that is - evolution takes place as much in these invisible worlds as it does on planets. As there are two states of being; mental (or mind) and physical, both contribute to a total concept, one which started in its present form 13 billion years ago.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.