Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-07-2020, 01:10 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hi brian, that is the best rendition of that I've heard, and is close enough to the mark I suppose. As for norma jean, the way I heard it she wasn't given compensation to the level of other actresses in her time... thus didn't even have lots of money to compensate for being between a rock and a hard place, and with seemingly noone to turn to. Again.

I think everybody treated her as a supermodel when she just wanted to act. . but I'm sure it was more like an expensive call girl. She had everything at the top, and yet saw she had nothing. Nobody around her were real friends or love.
Her last photo was of her head under the pillow crying. I saw a tremendous suffering in her. To me it looked like she downed a bottle of sleeping pills!

I have nothing now.. not in money (i do plan to give it all to Jesus in a will for a Fine Pearl). No loved ones left or friends (I've lost my life) so I see the great pit Jesus spoke of.. That pit of 0 love. I can't sign up for more of that! Then you can find Heaven! Lose your life, you save it. B/c then its exposes what is the real wealth... the Love! (insert Eve your beloved) Jesus said to store up wealth inside your heart! The Love gets you to Heaven!

I bought one of these for my "beloved"
https://i.ibb.co/2g8nv6S/IMG-3330.jpg

The pearl of the NT.

You don't have to suffer to make it to Heaven! You just have to find Love!

God's Kingdom will have all these things. You'll find out the only things that really mattered were those special fine pearl of love... your 'beloved"

Mark 10:6-9
1 John 4:7
Matthew 22:2
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=136265

I've ask Jesus what would cause me to sell all I own for that Pearl? He told me my sweetheart.

Being without her is probably the most suffering anyone can do!

Its an Adam and Eve Heaven!

The Lord shows you who was important... your real Life Eve!

Norma Jean was blind to it. If she had lost all her money she would find out everyone left her and she could then see Love is all anyone has.

Love makes you fear nothing and nobody.
Old 20-07-2020, 03:34 AM
Master
When it comes to topics like this I find it difficult to put into words on how to explain it. I believe you can't really call it suffering. I attached a picture of a sunflower I saw growing out of my home I found extremely inspiring. Take a look and think about "suffering" and growth.

Last edited by hallow : 02-09-2020 at 03:28 PM.
Old 20-07-2020, 05:45 AM
Suspended

So intervene and transplant it?

Things we can change can make a difference.
Old 20-07-2020, 05:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronStar
Is suffering a necessary part of human condition?

More a necessary part of human unconditioning.

Quote:
What would people who never suffered be like?

Same as the people here.

Quote:
What is suffering?

A made up story in a person's mind, or the processes of letting go, or the mind/bodies natural reaction to a hazardous environment.

Quote:
What is its purpose - in the long term?

In the grand sham of things, nothing has a purpose. But you are free to create a purpose out of anything.
Old 20-07-2020, 06:03 AM
Suspended

Suffering is really loss of someone important to you.. I lost all my loved ones. If you lost your house its not really suffering if the "beloved" is still around.

Say your 'beloved 'went off to war and never come back. Then you would search for God or die? If the answer is to replace your 'beloved' with someone new then you really never suffered or had love. You could suffer over a low wage job, but you can intervene and change that. But losing a 'loved one'. . no fixing that. Then you must suffer. But if the new Kingdom gives these things back then you will not have to suffer long..that's what restores faith in God. Luckily life is very short.. I think making it to 40+ is horrible.. having to see yourself age is a bad suffering. So everybody will suffer that.
Old 20-07-2020, 06:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
So intervene and transplant it?

Things we can change can make a difference.
I can't, I would kill the plant if I tried to move it. What probably happened a bird put the seed in the little crack to have for a different time and it began to grow. But I do plan on helping it out as much as I can where it is. There's many different life lessons going on with this picture and story. #1 the seed did not want to be placed there. But it's refusing not to grow and do it's best. #2 a different spot isn't always better. #3 there's always hope with a little help from the right person.
Old 20-07-2020, 06:13 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I can't, I would kill the plant if I tried to move it. What probably happened a bird put the seed in the little crack to have for a different time and it began to grow. But I do plan on helping it out as much as I can where it is. There's many different life lessons going on with this picture and story. #1 the seed did not want to be placed there. But it's refusing not to grow and do it's best. #2 a different spot isn't always better. #3 there's always hope with a little help from the right person.

Would you rather it suffer more than try? Use water to release it and bury it fast. Or chisel it out. Just treat it as a weed and end it for it?

I have to do that all time around my house. . b/c I can't have a bunch of new things growing.

Plants have it rough in life. . if there is no care taker & they suffer a lot. Which is the meaning of life.

Insert (your God) as this caretaker.
Old 20-07-2020, 07:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Would you rather it suffer more than try? Use water to release it and bury it fast. Or chisel it out. Just treat it as a weed and end it for it?

I have to do that all time around my house. . b/c I can't have a bunch of new things growing.

Plants have it rough in life. . if there is no care taker & they suffer a lot. Which is the meaning of life.

Insert (your God) as this caretaker.
I am a plant lover myself. I have many. But if there's a good chance I'll kill it trying help it by moving it and destroy things in the process. If I help it where it is it has a greater chance to survive and nothing gets destroyed. What is the most logical choice? You ever see a natural bonsi tree? There some of the most beautiful trees.
Old 20-07-2020, 07:34 AM
Suspended

Is it worth helping?

I have asked God if I'm worth helping.
Old 20-07-2020, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Is it worth helping?

I have asked God if I'm worth helping.
Yes! It is. Everything is worth helping. But it can be helped in the situation it's in. To move it from it's spot greatly risks killing it. I would rather it live and grow under stress then kill it.