Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-06-2020, 06:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I knew this thread was going to be created.

Haha I really enjoy this comment
Old 15-06-2020, 07:03 AM
Master

Thank you all again for responding.

I find the perspective from Questioner1981 also very helpful. Thank you.

I indeed see too that things arise from patterns. Thank you Moonglow.

I don’t fully get what you mean, lemex. I’m sorry, if you want to, please explain.

I find a lot of overlap using my own knowledge when seeing these responses.

Yes I see how things arise from patterns, yes I see how that could evolve to just being you and living life as it comes and goes, I see how being too emotionally involved with a prediction creates a lot of noise and isn’t working very well, I see how we can just “get on the road” and starting trying something and eventually you will see a difference if you would only just start it.

Maybe not exactly what you guys meant, but I find this thread offering a lot of perspectives on what I see is mostly the same knowledge. Of course there could be perspectives too that I can’t integrate that easily. But I haven’t seem them in this thread yet :)
Old 15-06-2020, 09:37 AM
Master
Life to me life is like a river and I drift in the middle of it, never swim against it. Simply staying out of the way of rocks and other obstacles.
It works well for me.
Old 15-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Hii,

Life has many ways. It’s often seemingly chaotic. Also it’s very strange. Maybe not these strange disturbances, but maybe day to day life, or maybe some other aspect of it... have you been able to make accurate predictions of it? Or found ways to influence it?

I’m working on both. But find it difficult to grasp. And I think many do. It really requires a lot of work. And I think every lifepath that is suitable for making predictions about it, requires a different way.

So, have you had a phase of your life working on this? Or are you still working on this? Any succes?

Thank you.

Kindness,

Realizefun

I believe prediction is the easy part, if you do the same thing, you will get the same result, the hard part is taking control of your life, learning from everything good and bad and change the undesirable areas in one's life. What makes that hard, most people hate change because they what's going to happen next, even if there unhappy.
Old 15-06-2020, 01:36 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Life to me life is like a river and I drift in the middle of it, never swim against it. Simply staying out of the way of rocks and other obstacles.
It works well for me.

How about rising out of the river and witnessing it from that perspective?
Old 15-06-2020, 02:34 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioner1981
Just for the sake of argument, my life lessons have been different. I don't know if OP has been paying attention to what is written, but what I have learned in this life is gratitude, relaxation, and creativity.

I had a vision once where I'm looking at a bunch of children holding hands while running in a circle. That's all they are doing, going in circles holding hands and there are many of these children running quickly. The thought occurred to me in that vision, "it looks like they are having fun, but if one child falls, they all fall and some will get trampled." Again, I am just an observer of these things.

But ultimately what I take from the vision is all work, success, hierarchy or any sort of struggle is a pointless game and it comes with a price. Busy bees or ants struggling to get ahead. Why? Pride? Resentment? Power? Social Acceptance? To me it's all futile.

I spend my days mostly writing poetry and playing piano. I practice Tai Chi. Usually, I'll read books, go to the gym. Life is good when the striving stops. I've worked in Finance and went to Law School, it is Social Darwinism with Nepotism. I'm grateful to not be on those spaces. Also, if there is another turn of the wheel I'll continue playing piano, study more math, and be a math teacher.

In terms of love, I see it all around me in my desert community. I'm not in love now, but unlike my youth I know how to love now. But now, I am very discerning in who I love. I really mean it when I write, what society and media say is beautiful, isn't beautiful. The only beautiful that exists is a woman or partner with a common bond, common understanding no matter how they look.

When I hear the word success and ambition, I think, "ugh, gross, how is that spiritual or religious?" OP, seems to want to control the circumstances of life. Don't strive to control anything be like water and flow with acceptance, be like a rock a foundation of preparedness. Then life won't be a question of control.
I do not disagree with what you are saying, but I feel some clarifications of my post is in order.

I said specifically not overriding ambition. Of course gratitude, relaxation, and creativity are very important, though I'm not sure what they have to do with 'predicting' life. I'm no high powered stock trader, I assure you. I spend my days doing what I like to do, like you - but it didn't just fall into my lap, it took some direction and work to build the kind of life I have, as I'm sure at some point you must have too, unless you were simply born into it.

So I had 'ambition' to build the kind of life I could enjoy, and I have had 'success' in that endeavor. I spend my days building things in my workshop. I too can now let the days flow like water, in acceptance, without overt control - and believe me things rarely go strictly according to plan, even now, but I am grateful every day for the freedoms I enjoy, and the expressions of my creativity.

Last edited by Kioma : 15-06-2020 at 06:51 PM.
Old 15-06-2020, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
How about rising out of the river and witnessing it from that perspective?

For me it is, getting through this incarnation without any complications, once I get back I can watch everything from any angle I like.
Old 16-06-2020, 03:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
For me it is, getting through this incarnation without any complications, once I get back I can watch everything from any angle I like.
Every complication you work through is a gift. It's a personal lesson you may need to know on your journey.
Old 16-06-2020, 09:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Every complication you work through is a gift. It's a personal lesson you may need to know on your journey.
WISE ADVICE

from an old soul.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 16-06-2020, 06:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
When you have solved a complication, you get a certain feeling of being "alive", a good feeling. That is the feeling that your whole self is striving for. You can't get it sitting on your hands. You can get it the creative way, or the reactive way, a.k.a. the nice way, or the hard way. The hard way isn't a gift, is a correction.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.