Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 05-12-2019, 05:30 AM
Master
I'm thinking about what am I doing with my life. I work as a Lunch Lady at a Elementary school I have been at my job for 5 years .

Last edited by girlsearching : 05-12-2019 at 07:20 AM.
Old 05-12-2019, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'm thinking about what am I doing with my life. I work as a Lunch Lady at a Elementary school I have been at my job for 5 years .

Awesome, that means you get the whole summer off. 5 years of enjoying the summer. Now i'm thinking maybe this would be a good job for me.

Of course if i had my way i'd stay unemployed while remaining financially balanced.
Old 05-12-2019, 01:33 PM
hazada guess

I am thinking about what Christmas presents to buy at the moment.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Today, 05:47 AM
ocean breeze
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching

Awesome, that means you get the whole summer off. 5 years of enjoying the summer. Now i'm thinking maybe this would be a good job for me.

Of course if i had my way i'd stay unemployed while remaining financially balanced.

Thanks Ocean Breeze. My life is pretty much dull . I don't know how to drive but the Elementary school I work at is in walking distance from my house . being a Lunch Lady is a okay job.

Last edited by girlsearching : 06-12-2019 at 02:42 AM.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:12 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm thinking about sanity and peace of mind.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 07-12-2019, 05:54 AM
Administrator
Hello

I am thinking about Matt the founder here. I was just getting to know him when he passed. The funny thing is that he never thought I would stay long here when I joined in Feb 2007 and here I am keeping the lights on.

I am blessed to be here and I am blessed the site is still here. That I can hold that LIGHT in his memory.

Lynn
Old 07-12-2019, 10:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I am thinking about Matt the founder here. I was just getting to know him when he passed. The funny thing is that he never thought I would stay long here when I joined in Feb 2007 and here I am keeping the lights on.

I am blessed to be here and I am blessed the site is still here. That I can hold that LIGHT in his memory.

Lynn

sorry to hear lynn wishh i cud of met him

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-12-2019, 10:58 PM
Master
forsfill spirts tryn to get trhuu it wongg mometss or end of serviss wear its a no go

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-12-2019, 12:45 PM
Master
I am thinking that my relationship with I AM has got so bad I must do something about it.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 16-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Master
I am thinking about all the stuff I have left to do before Christmas, and I'm getting a little anxiety over it. Christmas came too fast this year. I usually enjoy the hustle and bustle but this year I am just so angry. I mean I am losing my mind so hard lately. It's been a tough year all around and I know I'm also reacting to a recent loss but still. I am quick to anger these days.
I have tried not to fly off the handle at everything but then something else will happen, and bam, I'm screaming and cussing and acting like a general idiot. Stressed out to the max. I really just want a nap and time for myself where I am literally all alone, no people or pets hounding me.
I need a truly selfish day. urgh