Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-06-2019, 03:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy heartbroken and don’t know what to do

hey guys okay so this guy i dated a year ago is who i believe to be my soulmate. his name is Will and as of late i’ve been getting signs and feelings were meant to be and that this time apart is for us to grow so we can come apart (according to a few spiritual healers). he’s in a new relationship and as a mirror of one another only makes me long for him more. i haven’t been able to sleep lately with running thoughts about the situation and if i do get a chance to sleep at a decent hour, i wake up in the middle of the night out of a dead sleep with my thoughts consumed of him. i guess i just need help as to what do i do to stay sane as my habit to over think everything takes a toll on me. also why is it that i can’t seem to drop this connection it’s the most frustrating thing!!!
Old 21-06-2019, 03:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Like I said on your previous thread, everything starts with owning your feelings and not trying to 'get rid' of anything. Trying to 'drop' the connection is fruitless until you do that...it's about moving through. Loving this person enough to let them live their own life and loving yourself enough to let you live yours. It is what it is. You're fighting your own heart center. It's no wonder you're not going to feel sane that way.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 22-06-2019, 10:42 AM
Pathfinder

I think you should tell him how you feel and maybe he feels the same

https://www.flowkinesis.com/

if you feel like you have knowledge to share on my site or you just want to talk, contact me at [email protected]
Old 28-06-2019, 04:04 AM
Pathfinder

Hello water, sorry to hear about the situation about your soulmate , i wish i could take away your pain , i have these words that may help , concentrate on yourself , don't worry about your soulmate remember if its meant to be it will be , you are a very special being. I've leant if i hav a soulmate or twinflame or if i don't hav a s/m or t/f that's not goin to keep me from being the person that iam , if I'm a special person than I'm a special person who iam not because of a t/f or s/ m. remember. u r a shining star , because of yourself. valued person too , always remember that. hugs dawn
Old 01-07-2019, 09:53 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
Like I said on your previous thread, everything starts with owning your feelings and not trying to 'get rid' of anything. Trying to 'drop' the connection is fruitless until you do that...it's about moving through. Loving this person enough to let them live their own life and loving yourself enough to let you live yours. It is what it is. You're fighting your own heart center. It's no wonder you're not going to feel sane that way.

Sheesh. I really needed to read this...though it was not for me.

To OP: I am exactly where you are. I feel for you because i know how this all works. :( I hope you are doing better these days..and Ciona is correct. ♡
Old 01-07-2019, 10:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Let go and move on. It's really that simple.
Old 01-07-2019, 12:56 PM
Master

There is a very fragile line between true love and the carnal love.The carnal love is always accompanied by "madness", you like going crazy for a guy or for a girl, you would do anaything and everything to be with that person, even when that person is in another relationship, this is carnal love, it is like a consuming fire for all of those who became its slave, it drains the life out of you.

Let go and move on, I know it's not easy, but this is the only way, do not be a slave to the carnal desires.It took me years and years to awake myself, my life is peaceful than ever and I am all alone and probabily I will be all alone for the rest of my life, I say, no problem.I used to crave for love and affection and this consumed me, but now, I am so much better.
Old 01-07-2019, 07:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkskymelody
Sheesh. I really needed to read this...though it was not for me.

…...

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 17-07-2020, 08:00 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterislife
hey guys okay so this guy i dated a year ago is who i believe to be my soulmate. he’s in a new relationship . . why is it that i can’t seem to drop this connection it’s the most frustrating thing!!!

Love is love at first sight and you see it for the first time and know God sent this to you. You will know its True love b/c this other person saw you thinking the exact same thing.

The feelings you are having is being rejected..you can get over rejection with a new person.. but its still not love unless you instantly get the Love sickness at first sight. I call it the sickness b.c you can't get rid of it. Its was the only match in your life.
Old 17-07-2020, 08:08 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
There is a very fragile line between true love and the carnal love.The carnal love is always accompanied by "madness", you like going crazy for a guy or for a girl, you would do anaything and everything to be with that person,..

Let go and move on,...

I will be all alone for the rest of my life,

Yeah you probably will be all alone thinking like that. That's crazy talk. Nobody would call True Love a stalkers love. A stalkers love is someone who only loves you b.c they can't have you. Where they never loved you until you had left.

True Love says I'll only follow you to here..(insert: new love, robbing banks, etc ) this point. And if they still go off.... let it go. But you can still love those memories b.c that's all you'll ever have now. Most people never get that at all. Make sure you document it with pictures. . . b.c in 20 years its all gone. Young and in love-- the beauty, the love.