Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 14-05-2020, 07:07 PM
Master
I feel anxious, guilty, and sad for the most part.
Old 14-05-2020, 07:11 PM
Deactivated Account
My usual ''done with this bullsh#t'' mood.
Old 29-05-2020, 10:15 PM
Master
Feeling impatient. Waiting for something in the post which is taking ages.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 05-08-2020, 04:07 AM
Deactivated Account
In a rage

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 05-08-2020, 04:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Super suspicious

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 05-08-2020, 01:36 PM
Master
grumpy.....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 07-08-2020, 06:36 PM
Knower
I am in an "ehhh" mood. But I am always in an "ehhh" mood, so thats my now every now. I am also tired because I never sleep ahhhh. -_-
Old 07-08-2020, 07:43 PM
Knower
In that mixed state of feeling full of light and love and high vibrations. And my sign going, but you aren't fully your potential because you are just one half.

Trying my absolute best to stand on my own knowing and being aware that I am much stronger in the presence of others that resonate and bring out the best in me.

Content and lost at the same time. It's an odd feeling. Actively fighting to be a strong self and solo as this current soul tie just feels like a constant burden and harassment. Actively cutting it and staying firm. But honest. Always, honest. Not changing who I am because people think I'm too good to be true to the point where they have to highlight or showcase my flaws in order to feel better about themselves and avoid their own insecurities or issues within themselves. Kindly bugger off with your burdens, I'm freeing myself from your baggage. I have not, and do not, hide anything. Stop projecting your truth on me.

I fought my past by addressing it head on and beating myself up from other people's harsh views. Time for YOU to and for me to stop! I did no wrong. People just like to think I did because I easily fed into it and believed it. Made THEM feel better being the victim for once. Projecting the asshats onto me instead of accepting the real me. I. Am. Done. You're the creep, I'm not. Hypocrites with egos. Self-centered sociopaths ironically projecting and not self-reflecting enough to realize they are wearing their traumatic past and finding comfort in finding similar people who are stuck in their victim mode instead of believing that people they secretly wish existed, actually do. Then they'd have to face their own demons for becoming what they hate with excuses. God forbid. There's a reason why your spirit longs for me, because it knows deep down I'm authentic and real and the people you surround yourself with, are actually the fake ones who refuse to grow up or self-reflect hypocritically feeding you that I'm fake. Let that sink in. Fueling your ego (fake un-content life and friends) while your heart and spirit know exactly who I am after meeting me.

Your soul cries because it longs for me. There's your straight shooter and bluntness showing you the mirror you deserve to see. You invite the fake every second you ghost me physically while your soul clings to me. Later, gator.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor

Last edited by SikuX : 07-08-2020 at 08:46 PM.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:02 PM
Administrator
Hello

Its interesting to stop and look at your mood. Not something maybe we do but should at times check in.

I woke up today like I do before the alarm went off but I did not want to get up, but I did. Now that sets the tone for the day it seems IF you do not change that perspective of view. So I had a doze in my chair. Woke up feeling a lot better. Mood shift.

I have to go to work for an odd shift but then its retail and in these times all things are odd.

In these times we are in where a lot of the World is cut off to us, or we are trying to filter out what the news media offers up, we should look at our mood more. Make sure we are not being pulled down or worse held down.

Look to not being held in a place of fear, or letting depression creep in. If your feeling stressed let it out somehow. Clear the air. Breathe. It will be OK

Lynn
Old 08-08-2020, 12:06 AM
Master
Moods and thoughts are interesting to watch, observe. I notice while i was running the thought "i hate people" appeared in my mind a few times. But i don't really hate anyone. So its not a personal thing or anything i take seriously. Its more out of annoyance if people are in my way and i have to maneuver around them. Many times its not their fault. So its good to observe our moods or thoughts without taking them seriously. They are constantly changing anyway.