Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 05-09-2018, 05:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualLobster
My beliefs about time travel are as follows:

1. ET's have mastered time travel and they are us in the future
2. The Mandela Effect is a good example of time manipulation. Some people who died HAVE been brought back.
3. The world ended in 2012 and we have been uploaded into a simulation based on a previous reality but in a different time frame
3. The Course In Time Travel can introduce you to your future self
4. Time isn't linear in spirit, so you can connect to all your past lives in the present moment

You mean time travel in both directions? Also, you mean only observing other time periods, or actually physically participating in those time periods?
Old 27-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Seeker
Time Travel ain't possible and never will. It's one of those things that will never be possible. If someone proves we live in a simulation, then it could be possible.
Old 14-12-2018, 07:16 PM
ketzer

Yes, in fact in life it is required, relatively speaking. We all travel though the three dimensions of space and one of time that make up space-time. We always travel through space-time at the speed of light. The faster we travel through space, the slower we travel through time. It we could travel through space at the speed of light (the rate of causality), only then would we not be traveling through time. Which would be rather confusing as everything would be happening at the same time, and then how could we know that two things are casually connected. Anyway, anything with mass, which I seem to have a bit too much of, cannot travel through space at the speed of light, so I guess I am safe for now. Gravity slows time as well so I suppose some of us are slowing our clocks more then others. Of course once we shed these bodies, we will have no mass and perhaps can zip around space at the speed of light, and at least put a stop to time (maybe even surf around in the fifth or sixth dimension and go back in time?? who knows). There is nothing in physics that says we can't go backward through time (though it may be statistically difficult), yet we living beings have yet to observe such a thing in our four dimensional universe.

BTW, the satellites which our GPS's use to calculate our position are traveling though time at different rates then we are, and so their clocks keeps getting out of sync, and then this has to be corrected for, or it might take forever to find the nearest Starbucks.
Old 01-10-2019, 12:18 AM
Newbie ;)

UFOs could be time machines from the future?

I have been thinking about what UFOs could be. I know most people think it is ETs or alien spacecraft. I agree with what you said that another theory on UFOs is that it is US in the future and we have invented time travel in the future and these UFOs people see could be US in the future and time machines coming back into the past. I heard someone say before if we did invent time travel why do we not see people from the future now? I think these UFOs could be US from the future and UFOs could be time machines coming back into the past. This is one theory maybe what UFOs could be that people don't think about much I think. Another thing I think UFOs could be is technology we have already invented on the Earth which is being kept secret I don't think this theory about what UFOs are could be so true though. Although UFOs could be ETs and alien spacecraft what I think it looks what humans might make in the future with lights on and made of metal UFOs so it could be US in the future have invented time travel and UFOs are US in the future coming back in time to now. I suppose that is another theory of what UFOs could be that people don't think about much I think. So it could be possible we do invent time travel in the future and better technology in the future on the Earth maybe too?
Thanks for reading this. peace and love Sparkle78
Old 03-10-2019, 12:31 PM
Knower

If the information provided in my posting "The Mystery of Santiago Airlines Flight 513" in this Time Travel forum is correct, then we may have been given an answer to the question whether we can travel back in time and forward in time.

Let us recap. Here we have a secret US time-travel experiment in which the intention was to take off from Germany in September 1954, and make a transatlantic crossing arriving same day but actually two years later in the future. The military and scientists aboard the aircraft collected proof of their arrival in the future (September 1956) by buying a newspaper each.

Then the plan was to fly back to Germany by going back two years in time from 1956 to arrive a couple of days after they took off in 1954.

The Cosmos does not allow us to go back in time physically, or put it another way, return from the future once we have arrived there, and so the aircraft was swallowed up in a time warp, all aboard arriving alive but being deposited as skeletons in southern Brazil thirty-three years later.

That seems to put the matter clearly into perspective.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:35 PM
Newbie ;)

It is uncertain if time travel to the past is physically possible. Forward time travel, outside the usual sense of the perception of time, is an extensively-observed phenomenon and well-understood within the framework of special relativity and general relativity. However, making one body advance or delay more than a few milliseconds compared to another body is not feasible with current technology. As for backwards time travel, it is possible to find solutions in general relativity that allow for it, but the solutions require conditions that may not be physically possible. Traveling to an arbitrary point in spacetime has a very limited support in theoretical physics, and usually only connected with quantum mechanics or wormholes, also known as Einstein-Rosen bridges.
Old 21-11-2019, 11:05 PM
Seeker

Past, Present and Future

I read that the past, Present and Future is all happening at once. Is this true? If this is true could this be what makes time traveling possible? I also read that the past, present and future are not happening at the same time but existing at the same time.
Old 22-07-2020, 05:25 AM
Newbie ;)

The only person I heard time traveled was Barron Trump and rapper Daylyt supposedly LOL
Old 23-07-2020, 05:34 AM
Master
If earth rotates 1,000 mph. What if... We could get in a airplane that can travel at 2,000 mph for 24 hours and land in the same spot we took flight could we end up 1 day in the future or the past depending if we flew. East or west?
Old 23-07-2020, 09:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo95
I read that the past, Present and Future is all happening at once. Is this true? If this is true could this be what makes time traveling possible? I also read that the past, present and future are not happening at the same time but existing at the same time.

if you think of time as a fourth spatial dimension and then consider that we are essentially dragged down stream, you could make an analogy that you could move to other places in four-dimensional space and thus do the equivalent of going to the past (going backwards) going to the future (going forwards) or going to other 'dimensions' (going up/down/right/left/ whatever other directions there are).

In fact this has great explanatory powers... for example it could explain the mandela effect quite easily. We just got shifted to a different stream than the one we were on?