Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 16-07-2020, 02:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light

All this track and trace and wash your hands a billion times is important to some degree, but where is the talk on mind strength and strong immune systems, that's missing in the UK at any rate - well we can have a go here anyone with time on their hands, possibly go around 'your' local shops/businesses. and 'do something' play your part....

I designed my poster on a A4 wide design - I can't share here because it has other details on regarding my free self healing power of the mind talks on for my town... And if anyone has time to deliver similar posters, but doesn't know how to design a poster i'm sure on here we can get around that, i'm preparing now to get more prints ready for tomorrows shop run.

If you want to design a poster, you can do it in 15 mins on a document - then 'enjoy' taking it to shops and companies for staff room walls and possibly in shop windows - if you need an extra line of text, plenty on this thread regarding power of the mind and a strong immune system... one garage I went to with a poster - I said while i'm here can you look at my exhaust on my little car, and he fixed 2 small faults for 'free' how's about that for helping each other - and that's what we should do 'help each other'...

As I had given them a poster, and one for the waiting room at the garage - I had been telling them all how important it is to be careful with social distancing, but also for strong immune systems to keep busy and smile, no fear and 'laugh'... And as I prepared to drive off he said to me 'keep smiling' yes I said I will - job done... he'd learned something to help him and his family..........

And if you want to do this - text is below, put it all centered in the poster in large enough letters - And if you do this - share results with us here as you prepare to do this - 'inspire us' with what you do 'for others' and in what country.... Good Luck.
---------------------
Stay Strong - in big bold big letters with an arrow or big dot either side....

In our fight with ‘all’ viruses - 2nd line biggish letters...

• • • • • • • • - 'separating dots'

Be sensible but keep busy and focused - laugh... 'big letters' 2 lines.
A stronger immune system is the same as wearing extra body armour in a battle...

• • • • • • • • - 'separating dots'

Enjoy your day everyone, keep focused and strong. - 2 lines
A good defence against those viruses is to ‘keep smiling’
--------------------

Ive given over 200 of these stay strong posters out now over 8 days, to businesses, shops, garages, pubs and works vehicles ive come across in my town - and ive seen many of them put up in shop windows, and many are in staff rooms, ive been told since - and ive covered surrounding industrial estates... Brilliant feedback - and ive revisited some over the last 2 days. I have perfected my talk - ''I am giving these out to businesses and shops in town, trying to get people to smile again to strengthen people's immune systems'' - and do you know the 5% of shopkeepers who might have a stern face on them, as soon as they hear the 'smile' word they do, a smile comes on their face... So brilliant to witness all the positive talk, just for those few moments...

I'm surprised no one on here has had time to do the same in their town, in their country - or maybe they have and just not saying...

My quote... to help keep your immune system strong, raise your energy vibration - this helps keep mind/body healthy by occasionally reciting in your mind - 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - or 'peace joy and happiness' - or similar high vibes energy words.
Old 30-07-2020, 01:56 PM
Master

Just a quick update on here... The shops and businesses here in my town have been brilliant with the support on this. Over probably 3 weeks now, I been on the move, visiting shops, businesses, pubs, garages etc - and now this week I'm on another return run, or should I say walk...

Ive been going back this 3rd time, getting feedback 'with this particular poster' and offering half size laminated ones I prepared - more difficult to prepare, but the reaction from people has been amazing - more now have them on shop counters, instead of just the staff rooms.

The idea is spreading around the UK as people are putting it on facebook etc - trying to get some strength and stability in people ready for darker evenings when heads go down - trying between us to 'lift' people - and 'so many' people are smiling in town now, so we'll see - time will tell...

Stay positive everybody on here - nice thoughts, override those negative ones, and keep focused and busy, and keep your immune system strong... Everything's on this thread with what ive shared local, on keeping your immune system stronger... ive also added some links to other websites below, might be of interest to some... you'll make your own minds up if to read them, and if they are any use to you in this difficult time...

https://drkimderamo.com/your-cells-are-listening/

https://thriveglobal.com/stories/you...are-listening/

https://phys.org/news/2011-11-cells.html

My quote... to help keep your immune system strong, raise your energy vibration - this helps keep mind/body healthy by occasionally reciting in your mind - 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - or 'peace joy and happiness' - or similar high vibes energy words.

Last edited by one-light : 30-07-2020 at 02:39 PM.
Old 31-07-2020, 07:58 PM
Master

There's more on here - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=136447

Old 02-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Master

This looks a really good forum - some of us are on there already from SF's, many using the same name as on here... People look good, kind and helpful with messages on there, and the edit button is also excellent to use, for when we all want to correct those spelling/wording errors we all make in messages... See you there maybe...

http://afterlifeforums.com/

Old 02-08-2020, 07:23 PM
Master

Now they're considering keeping this open, who knows what's going to happen... http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=136464

Last edited by one-light : 02-08-2020 at 08:35 PM.