Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-08-2020, 04:18 PM
Knower
Demonic Parasite

I would of never of believed it yet, I have have an encounter with a demonic energy parasite.

I was in a semi state of consciousness, I could not move in my bed, I saw a shadow the side of a small dog or a large cat crawling or started to crawl from the top end of my curtains at the other end of the room it crawled around the ceiling down the wall and stop about one metre above my head board attached to my bed, I had to fight to break the paralysed state I was in.

The thing was like a spider but with thick legs about five or six I a cannot recall. But this is not the first time I have had encounters with demonic entities, and the diabolical grin then has occurred, I was certainly the target....
Old 07-08-2020, 12:31 AM
Master

magonia..Hi, & welcome to the very unpleasant phenomenal reality of unseen dark beings, that lurk in & around us & the Earth.

I also would not have believed it, without seeing & experiencing their dark minded thoughts & acts.

I see them whilst i am in a fully awake & lucid state, & i am told by some members of this forum that i am delusional & should be on medication. OH but how those that refute all that i speak of, are incorrect & are lacking in much knowledge of the unseen world.

& how the minds of the ignorant, will be blown away when they are eventually liberated from their flesh & can then see them for their selves.
Old 07-08-2020, 12:43 AM
Ascender
I have seen the dark energy - it does exist - a lot of people are evil - I just assume they are possessed by it

I'll never understand evil people and how they can be okay with being evil - they have a strange love for it
Old 07-08-2020, 02:32 AM
Master

Look for the fearful thought within which attracts such energies ...

Would the entity be labelled as dark, if we have no fear?

Old 07-08-2020, 05:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by magonia
I would of never of believed it yet, I have have an encounter with a demonic energy parasite.

I was in a semi state of consciousness, I could not move in my bed, I saw a shadow the side of a small dog or a large cat crawling or started to crawl from the top end of my curtains at the other end of the room it crawled around the ceiling down the wall and stop about one metre above my head board attached to my bed, I had to fight to break the paralysed state I was in.

The thing was like a spider but with thick legs about five or six I a cannot recall. But this is not the first time I have had encounters with demonic entities, and the diabolical grin then has occurred, I was certainly the target....

Fighting off would be attackers, is good learning from outside teachers.

But then..

Who are you really fighting in that state of fear?

Fear is a good teacher too!

Don’t be a target of fear I say!
Old 19-08-2020, 02:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Sorry to hear about your exp. If you want to be liberated of these demonic entities. You can msg me. I'll liberate you of your bad karma which is what makes one exp these demons or negative entities which becomes depression and suffering for the rest of life.
Old 23-08-2020, 05:22 AM
Master
Whether it is good or evil if you feed either, the energy you give it will allow it to grow. In your case do not give it the fear it creates within you and starve the little pumpkin stick. Be brave. Think/visualise an aura of white light surrounding you protecting you. Once you have that in your mind, think of a bug zapper and what it does. Little pumpkin stick gets a nasty surprise.
Old 23-08-2020, 06:16 AM
asearcher

what a horrible experience. I would use cross and bible and ask for protection during sleep and do what you can to not give in to the fear which is naturally strong when something like this happens. I am someone I guess accepting of all religions and atheists too, but exorcisms used by catholic priests has been known to have good effect. Not saying you are possessed but something is trying something with you and you have to build your fence.

Just this night just before waking up on my own I saw my room in duplicate which has happened now a few times, I think I am awake but I am somewhere in between and that is when I experience things. then when I truly open my eyes and look there is nothing there. I can't see ghosts but my friend can. So this night I was aware of man standing holding a gray kind of whip in his hand (whips and belts are usually a scene of horror to me due to past life memories) but then i realized who I think he was and his duty was not to threaten or hurt me, it was to protect me. First out is that I always sense someone, I feel them and then as I look that way it is coming from - that was when I saw him but it all happens fast. He was standing in one corner of my bedroom and that whip was not for me - it was for something else, someone else. I could only see him for brief seconds but saw the whip in detail. When searching on it later to find something to look like the kind of whip I saw it was not easy, but finally found something used in history to fight of snakes. When I felt he was there to protect me I almost felt like crying out of relief just because of my old, I would say, close to phobia to these things.

Anyways, ask for help from the spirit world for protection. So far it is working real good on me.

when we had the worst paranormal stuff happening here and I ask for help we would all actually hear the help - came in shape of stern footsteps and keep guard. So what ever help will come don't be alarmed.

One Light, member here, has good advice on rising the vibrations, thinking positive, surround yourself with it.

Do you meditate? My paranormal activity can start of that way. Learn that one can be seen as a glow to the spirit world when one meditate and that is how they find you, only this could mean both good and middle and bad energy can see you. Why then important to shield yourself, with the classic white light surrounding that Heightend-Awareness described above.

My advice is too to repeat, repeat the pray and white light surrounding you so don't just do it one time as what ever it is may be luring, built up a strong fence and that can take some time to do.

Also try to be as healthy as you can. When I was on a spiral down I would get sick a lot and I was clueless to why, but then again asking for help and starting to work myself up I got rid of it, negative energy can feed of and only wants you weaker so one has to break the spiral. From what I have learn beside my own personal experiences about this is that these strange figures usually show up when one is dragged down by something and, or sick, but you can break this cycle.

Please, take care

Last edited by asearcher : 23-08-2020 at 09:12 AM.