Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-07-2020, 10:13 AM
Master
Social Distancing Dream

I'm not looking for a diagnosis on this dream, it was a happy one - but I was 'aware' in the dream that social distancing rules should apply. I wonder if anyone else has had not particularly a corona dream - but a social distancing dream.

I was in some outdoor market not allowed of course - but I was in one and it was busy - at one point it was so tightly packed I had to push through as well 'no turning around in this dream' - I could smell the heat of close bodies in the hot sun 'not recommended lol' - then I was at a outside bar - people looked happy - then wife pulls up in her little car and says those immortal words 'you're late'.........

I have to get to work and one-light is the usual chauffeur... I got in the car she was driver to get me and little dog home so I could take her to work, and as I looked out it was busy and happy, now there's a word we don't hear enough these days 'happy' -

Did I tell you my little dog loves trains - and after taking wife to work in town we sometimes / many times go to the train station - well the staff there love him... he will wait for a train to come in, watch the people get on, then focus on the train going off into the distance right to the very last bit where it disappears into the distance. And the staff and on lookers love him for it - even took his photo for facebook....

So back to the dream - I get in the car passenger side and little lad 'dog' is on my knee - and I said 'look a train' - it was like one of those big decorated ones from a little fairground - and the train is so beautiful and decorated, and it is weaving through the crowd, there's another word from the past 'crowd' - so its weaving, and I say look a train, then he sees it, and focuses on it, lovely fluffy face focusing on the beautifully decorated train as it weaves past - lovely dream - and that was it...

There is a message here in this dream my angels sent to share on the forum - try to be positive and happy as possible during these very difficult times.. And I remind people to be content'happy'focused'busy and a smile when possible - strengthens your immune system...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 06-08-2020, 04:45 AM
Pathfinder

It is a wonderful dream, one-light! Sounds like a happy prophecy, at least for the region where you live.
Trains have a strict schedule and trains cannot change route, so I think they are a symbol of expected/predestined changes. The crowd in your dream also suggests, that many people will be influenced by these changes/events, but for good. "The market is busy"- sounds good, especially if we think about economic development.
I hope this dream will be realised soon.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Master
Such a lovely reply Aglaya - thanks for bringing it back up, I had temporarily forgotten about this dream, although it is in my diary for reading again one day... I hadn't thought of it like that as a message in this particular instance, it was just a lovely dream to me, I wanted to share to cheer people up - but who here knows if it's a message, we can hope...

Lets see if this dream sent to me might come true soon, and we can see 'happy times' again when the sun will shine, and we'll all smile more and laugh again and we'll take time to be 'in the moment' and appreciate every day...

Seems a long way off with all that's going on - but who here knows that a change can come so fast in a flash with possible 'divine intervention' - that it would overwhelm us all with joy and happiness as we learn to enjoy our lives and hug each other again, in a more caring world... No one here knows what's just around the corner - until then 'stay strong' everyone while we deal with 'today' one day at a time now, see what's just around the corner - we'll be stronger and better people for this, and appreciate more - so now we wait a little, 'keep busy' and see what happens...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 06-08-2020, 07:19 PM
Master
I was sitting quietly in my garden having a skinny cig, minding my own business, and I said to 'my angel's' my support - its quiet, you got any plans for me tomorrow? Then words came flooding into my mind regarding my dream - either gave to me or coming though my over active mind regarding this dream and Aglaya's kind reply...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...134171&page=19

Last edited by one-light : 07-08-2020 at 06:33 AM.