Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-08-2020, 04:00 AM
Pathfinder
Dreaming of my soulmate before meeting him

I wanna start by saying that I’m only 19 and I have no experience in any type of romantic relationship. It’s not that I never wanted to date anyone it’s just that I wasn’t the type to put myself out there and I’ve also been told people have been afraid to approach me as they think I would hurt them. Im very tall for a girl and have terrible RBF so I guess I see where they are coming from, even though Im a major pacifist. There was a guy I fell for but it was a karmic cycle relationship that never went anywhere that I had to end. I always envied my friends when they got dates or had flings with people and I just kind of sat there by myself wondering when someone would come for me. As I’ve gotten older I realize that whole waiting for someone to sweep you off your feet thing isn’t realistic. However with that being said I have been more focused on healing for the past year rather than looking for love. Last may my dad passed away and it really destroyed me mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. All my progress in my spiritual journey came to a halt and I went to a very dark place. I have spent the last year working on healing from the trauma of losing him. I finally have been starting to feel like myself again. I’m getting back to meditating, communicating with guides, and working with my crystals etc.

For the past six months I have been dreaming of this guy who I’ve never met, and yet I know he is my other half and exists out in the world. He is the same age as me, tall(around 6,4), skinny, has short black hair, and deep blue(almost black) eyes, slightly tan skin. I’ve been shown very random details about him. When I first started dreaming of him his face was always fuzzy to my waking memory, however I eventually had a dream where I saw his entire face and can kind of see it in my minds eye. One thing I remember vividly was he had very unique facial features. In the dream when we made eye contact the connection was instant and we both knew each other immediately. I went back to his house and we just talked and got to know eachother for the rest of the dream. I have dreamt about him since but havent had anything as powerful as the dream I saw his face. In the dreams there are always other random characters but with him I can feel its another soul present with me. I have also had visions of how I would meet him and I’ve been shown really specific details about him.

These include:
- his name begins with K
- He is a libra
- He is biracial
- His father is asian(i believe chinese descent) and they have a rocky relationship
- He isn’t from around where I live or he just moved here ie: he isnt familiar with the area
- We are from opposite worlds and the way I live is foreign to him.
- I will meet him at my work

I’ve had a vision that I will quite literally bump into him at my job and when we make eye contact the connection will be instant. I also felt that I would see him very briefly before the actual encounter. My guides tease me and give me little hints here and there as I get closer to meeting him. In doing research I have found that there are others who have dreamt of their true love before meeting them. Has anyone ever experienced this before meeting someone and if so how did it turn out?
Old 07-08-2020, 01:51 PM
Master
I had a dream when I was about 14 years old that I was at the beach one night, by the pier and there was a guy there with light brown hair, green eyes, slightly taller than me... But his face was blurry. He was the one I was supposed to be with. I knew it when I woke up. I never forgot that dream.

Then when I was 23 and at work I accidently touched hands with a guy in the kitchen and felt sparks. We started spending time together... Always at the beach, always at night.... And I realized it was him.

We've been together 11 years now and have 2 kids so I'd say it worked out pretty well.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 07-08-2020, 05:03 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalqueen
I wanna start by saying that I’m only 19 and I have no experience in any type of romantic relationship. It’s not that I never wanted to date anyone it’s just that I wasn’t the type to put myself out there and I’ve also been told people have been afraid to approach me as they think I would hurt them. Im very tall for a girl and have terrible RBF so I guess I see where they are coming from, even though Im a major pacifist. There was a guy I fell for but it was a karmic cycle relationship that never went anywhere that I had to end. I always envied my friends when they got dates or had flings with people and I just kind of sat there by myself wondering when someone would come for me. As I’ve gotten older I realize that whole waiting for someone to sweep you off your feet thing isn’t realistic. However with that being said I have been more focused on healing for the past year rather than looking for love. Last may my dad passed away and it really destroyed me mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. All my progress in my spiritual journey came to a halt and I went to a very dark place. I have spent the last year working on healing from the trauma of losing him. I finally have been starting to feel like myself again. I’m getting back to meditating, communicating with guides, and working with my crystals etc.

For the past six months I have been dreaming of this guy who I’ve never met, and yet I know he is my other half and exists out in the world. He is the same age as me, tall(around 6,4), skinny, has short black hair, and deep blue(almost black) eyes, slightly tan skin. I’ve been shown very random details about him. When I first started dreaming of him his face was always fuzzy to my waking memory, however I eventually had a dream where I saw his entire face and can kind of see it in my minds eye. One thing I remember vividly was he had very unique facial features. In the dream when we made eye contact the connection was instant and we both knew each other immediately. I went back to his house and we just talked and got to know eachother for the rest of the dream. I have dreamt about him since but havent had anything as powerful as the dream I saw his face. In the dreams there are always other random characters but with him I can feel its another soul present with me. I have also had visions of how I would meet him and I’ve been shown really specific details about him.

These include:
- his name begins with K
- He is a libra
- He is biracial
- His father is asian(i believe chinese descent) and they have a rocky relationship
- He isn’t from around where I live or he just moved here ie: he isnt familiar with the area
- We are from opposite worlds and the way I live is foreign to him.
- I will meet him at my work

I’ve had a vision that I will quite literally bump into him at my job and when we make eye contact the connection will be instant. I also felt that I would see him very briefly before the actual encounter. My guides tease me and give me little hints here and there as I get closer to meeting him. In doing research I have found that there are others who have dreamt of their true love before meeting them. Has anyone ever experienced this before meeting someone and if so how did it turn out?
hi, first of all I am real sorry you lost your dad at such a young age. I think pain has a tendency to sometimes too make us more spiritual. so maybe that is why you could be having those dreams. I would guess that both boys and girls around age 19 are insecure, the ones trying to hide it the most is usually the one who is the most, and so that could explain why no one has the guts to come forward to you. I think this will get better with age. I have known some really tall girls, women in my life and they are happy in their relationships. So i would not feed your length any negative energy. Also I believe we look similar to our past life selves or else it would be more difficult for our soulmates to recognize us, thus your soulmate will find you beautiful.

how wonderful it sounds with your dreams, hope you meet him soon :)

I have not actually, but my friend would tell me the looks of the person I was to meet and we would become parents, this was like years before I met him. But before that when we were even younger she would tell me the looks of a different person and i would be pregnant with his baby and then another baby, but it did not turn out like that,to say the least - not with him anyhow...but I did meet him etc. We didn't get to keep a baby, less babies, though.

Her visions has made me think we got alternative destinies, we are basically all soulmates, circulating around each other, sometimes without knowing - til it's time. Often when one start to compare where one has lived or gone to school - and often one has one or more people in common too, that when one start saying "It's a small world". For instance, the guy I am with now use to live in an area that if they had not moved we would have gone to the same school, but they moved far away, and then as chances would have it - or faith - we met anyhow.

Your story is fascinating, thank you for sharing :)
Old 08-08-2020, 03:49 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I had a dream when I was about 14 years old that I was at the beach one night, by the pier and there was a guy there with light brown hair, green eyes, slightly taller than me... But his face was blurry. He was the one I was supposed to be with. I knew it when I woke up. I never forgot that dream.

Then when I was 23 and at work I accidently touched hands with a guy in the kitchen and felt sparks. We started spending time together... Always at the beach, always at night.... And I realized it was him.

We've been together 11 years now and have 2 kids so I'd say it worked out pretty well.
I actually forgot to mention this but I was the same age whenI first dreamt of this guy. He was slightly taller than me and we were in the woods and I remember he gave me my first kiss. And I remember the whole dream gave me major butterflies. I had completely forgotten that dream until six months ago when I had this dream of the same guy but he had grown up with me and was much taller than me this time, but I knew it was the boy from all those years ago. It was shortly after when I had the dream of his face. My spirit guides are slowly introducing me to him. I wonder if he has ever dreamt of me...time will tell but I know Im getting pretty close to meeting him.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:55 PM
Master

i already told her this but what the hey... I had a waking vision at the foot of my bed when I was probably about 24. It was daytime, afternoon in the summer... i saw a vision of a girl... then a few seconds later the same girl,
older. I was made to understand I would meet her and lose her, she would come back and when she did she would understand. I met her later that year I think and life was awful for a long time because of her.

But anymore I classify the second part as another dream that can never come true. Sometimes I hate my life. Sigh.
Old 09-08-2020, 08:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalqueen
In doing research I have found that there are others who have dreamt of their true love before meeting them. Has anyone ever experienced this before meeting someone and if so how did it turn out?

Hello,

In my case the person contacted me telepathically. My divine guidance said that she is next.

We will also meet each other in some kind of a work enviorment. We have nice telepathic conversations. It will be interesting to see how it all turns out.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/