Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-08-2020, 06:49 PM
Master
Many of today's ecological problems stem from the humanist ideology. It continues to have an unparalleled religious zeal to ''guide people'', ''develop the masses'', and ''remove all the problems of life''. I view this philosophy as responsible for the so called ''Green Revolution'' of the 1970s which saw a significant increase in crop yield, which has contributed to a larger population. And today, the humanists demand that we welcome tens of millions of Africans and Asians because if we don't then we are ''racist'' and ''don't have a heart''. Absolutely no thought is given to what this actually means to housing and land use. The immigrants move to the big cities. Any family of reasonable income will move to the countryside because of increased crime, which means more pressure on existing nature and ecological corridors. Pressure also on agriculture and many farmers are moving to the US, Canada, and Russia.

But most people who virtue signal and pride themselves on having ''empathy'' can't look at the bigger picture. The road to hell really is paved with 'good' intentions. The people that bark the loudest about being 'green' are usually not thinking things through. Green and Red don't mix...
Old 24-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Many of today's ecological problems stem from the humanist ideology. It continues to have an unparalleled religious zeal to ''guide people'', ''develop the masses'', and ''remove all the problems of life''. I view this philosophy as responsible for the so called ''Green Revolution'' of the 1970s which saw a significant increase in crop yield, which has contributed to a larger population. And today, the humanists demand that we welcome tens of millions of Africans and Asians because if we don't then we are ''racist'' and ''don't have a heart''. Absolutely no thought is given to what this actually means to housing and land use. The immigrants move to the big cities. Any family of reasonable income will move to the countryside because of increased crime, which means more pressure on existing nature and ecological corridors. Pressure also on agriculture and many farmers are moving to the US, Canada, and Russia.

But most people who virtue signal and pride themselves on having ''empathy'' can't look at the bigger picture. The road to hell really is paved with 'good' intentions. The people that bark the loudest about being 'green' are usually not thinking things through. Green and Red don't mix...
Sorry to burst the bubble, but that statement and posture belies a sorry naivete, a shocking absence of political, social, and economic history awareness (thus also indicating the probable age of the poster between 30 and 45? If older, then perhaps even more naïve, sheltered, and entitled) .

In fact many of today’s problems stem from an unbridled institutionalization of human desire organized and manifested by intellectual means as a dominant commercialization of civic life, corporate greed, and the “incorporation” of that corporate agenda into larger public institutions by various (and othen insidious means) for the purpose, and under the pretense of national and material (in)security.

It’s a Victorian (but precedes also by hundreds of years), imperialistic, rational-material mentality of greed and force takes all - survival of the fittest - what the “humanist ideology” seeks to mitigate in the recognition of both individual and national sovereignty (including that of indigenous resources); the mitigation of an unparalleled religious zeal to exploit and destroy the environment for profit, subjugate coerce and manipulate whole populations, depose sovereign leaders by interference - all as a pretension of “aid”, “development” and “military assistance”, and yes “good intentions”, etc..

The entire reason that whole populations mobilize to migrate is because their national resources have been exploited, they’ve been disenfranchised by foreign corporate interests supported by other countries imperialist governments, who invade, install puppet or sympathetic leaders (who benefit greatly), force coups, or in other ways influence those countries policies and practical direction for their own selfish interest, which eventually erodes or destroys national life, leaves whole populations disempowered and poverty stricken….while creating a dire need for rebellion or emigration.

But it is now taking place in the very same countries that used to export this M.O., and activity, and this is part of the current crisis.

“Absolutely no thought is given to what this actually means …”

What the poster “reasons” as the problem is actually the result of over 100’s of years of this destructive, short-sighted mentality of greed exigency, use of national and international force, coercion, and subterfuge; actual interference, colonization, insinuation and intrusion all over the globe (Hey, it’s just business as usual, what’s the big deal?) and why we have this situation that he laments as mere inconvenience to a comfortable bourgeois lifestyle - the probable result of such exploitation.

It’s just the chickens coming home to roost, but he’s pridefully blaming them and virtue signaling his own oblivious entitlement, and complains to not be bothered by such unfair trivialities that impugn his privileged status, e.g., “can’t look at the bigger picture”

As a perfect example - and not the only one by any means -- just see the recent documentary “Coup 53
which succinctly encapsulates the entire dilemma, and its necessary ramifications, but which shows the actual NORM over hundreds of years in various forms.

~ J
Old 10-09-2020, 02:30 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciphene
If the powers that be wanted us dead, we’d be dead and I can think of many ways to do it that don’t involve spending millions of pounds on vaccine research and Nightingale hospitals!

The rich need us to work to generate the money that keeps them rich. Why would they kill their cash cows? I’m sorry but covid conspiracies drive me up the wall. And trying to kill us with vaccines? No. They’re not trying to kill us.

It’s not a conspiracy.

Why should vaccination be voluntary? Taxes aren’t voluntary. Neither are mortgages or water rates. Neither is school or work or credit card repayments. Some things you just have to do if you want to live in this society.

Folks can refuse vaccination if they want but I’m having mine so I don’t catch covid and pass it on to other people, and potentially kill somebody!

Triggered. I mean, come on, this is serious! This is not the time to spread rumours about conspiracies to kill! You could stop someone taking the vaccine and cause many deaths.
It baffles me that ‘spiritual people’ are so asleep to what’s going on in the world, so first, why do the elite want us dead? Because we don’t have much of a use anymore, everything has been built and the plan is for AI to run everything. The super rich are creating what David Icke has always described as the hunger games society, they control everything, that’s what it comes down to, control... remember these elite are satanists, they have demons in their heads, they don’t think straight... These are not ‘conspiracy theories’ the plan is to eventually have the vaccine as mandatory but not at first as too many will rebel, it has to be done in small stepping stones. Vaccines have never been proven to work, not one long term double blind study, think about it, it isn’t natural to have a disease injected into the bloodstream is it? The natural process of our immune system is for it to be taken in by our tonsils. If you don’t want covid then keep a strong immune system, a vaccine cannot possibly prevent you getting it or spreading it. Why the obsession of vaccines you may ask? It’s a new experimental vaccine that Satanist Bill Gates is openly saying will rewrite your DNA, you won’t even be a human anymore. It will also have nanotechnology in (already in vaccines) to keep you spiritually suppressed and dumbed down! The neurotoxins in vaccines do that anyway, but in a time of awakening they have to up the ante. It will also have anti fertility agents in to make us sterile, Bill Gates has done this trick before in Kenya with his tetanus vaccine, it was found to have the anti fertility agent HCG antigen added to it. These are not ‘conspiracies’, wake up! In all seriousness any questions about anything then please ask, the elite want us divided and conquered so I’m not arguing, only offering information the media is suppressed spiritually. I have spent a lot of time investigating this, the vaccine industry is the biggest scam I have ever seen and that is no joke, like I say, any questions, any studies or documents and I’ll be able to give you them... for example here’s 1200 studies big pharma don’t want you to see about vaccines. Remember they make money from sick people, so they target healthy people with the toxic chemicals that are in vaccines to make them ill, and then profit, please don’t be ignorant, I imagine you aren’t if you’re on a forum like this.

http://www.chiropractic.org/wp-conte...-Prevail-3.pdf