Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 06-04-2024, 09:01 AM
Seeker
Question UFO sightings

Seems useful to share a probable UFO sighting my partner and I had a few years ago in my home town, Newport, in Wales in the UK.

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon in August. We had been for a walk by the river, then popped to a shop and I was driving us home from there. The road we were on goes over the busy motorway and across the river. My partner pointed out a plane that looked low up ahead. As we drove closer it was clear that the 'plane' wasn't moving.

We could see this 'plane' side on, pointing left. But it had several wings pointing diagonally down and up in the rear direction. It had a clear front end to the left and a tail end to the right, which was like an ornate venetian gondola style tail of a boat, with a curled fingers style. As we turned and crossed the river it was then to our left and we both recall seeing circular shapes along the bottom, something like windows you get on a plane. But it was all hazy looking. It was about the size of a large plane maybe, but didn't move or make a sound.

I was tempted to drive back around for another look. But my partner was a bit scared by it. So I drove home and checked flight plans for the area, but no planes were due to be there. I monitored the local press for any news about it, as I assumed this would be a big deal with a sighting like this on a busy afternoon over the motorway. But nothing.

I've tried to find reports of UFOs like this, or even new inventions or military craft, but I've not found anything like it with the strange wings jutting diagonally up and down, or the ornate tail. My partner and I compared drawings and recollections at the time and we both saw the same mysterious thing, whatever it was. We felt that maybe it was not normally meant to be seen.
Old 06-04-2024, 10:13 AM
Interesting you commented on the size...I never do!
I comment on the height...as in judging from my house and the trees I'd say
it was as high (low) as a 4 or 5 story building...that would be 4-50 feet in the air for example...sorry for the USA 'feet'.

But what I saw as clear as day, (tho, it was a summer evening after dusk)...
I would say it was the size of a 4 person small plane...lets see, 30 feet long?
Completely silent...like 'drifting' to the east....upstate countryside of Central New York.
I never talk about it...it just 'was'....tho, I was not this calm when I saw it, nor afterwards!

I've said this before here...decades later I saw the EXACT thing re-enacted
as seen by a policeman, hiding behind bushes watching it also 'drift' away.
It was on some TV Channel - Discovery, maybe. I was stunned to see that!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Master
There used to be a comprehensive site for UK UFO sightings but it has now gone I just tried searching my username which I used on the site to report one I had, but nothing coming up, may be worth putting key points about yours into into YouTube and google/images, to see if any similar come up, eg date, place, shape---I just did a bit of googling and asking through AI engines but it is pretty naff now to what it used to be like.

Bing images threw up better ones than google.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q... acc=0&first=1
Old 06-04-2024, 06:21 PM
Seeker
Thanks, Podshell. Maybe one day it will show again.
Old 06-04-2024, 06:56 PM
Master
During the summer between 3rd and 4th grade is when I saw my first UFO. At first I was scared and ran behind a thorn bush and hid. Then I picked up a big club and with my German Shepherd, we ran up the big hill where the UFO was descending upon. When we got to the top, the UFO had disappeared.

The craft was circular in nature and was huge. It was descending on to the top of the hill. At the time, I lived in northern New York, not too far from the Canadian Border. The next day, the newspapers claimed there were UFO siting all along the US coast.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-04-2024, 11:11 AM
Master

There are thousands of Ufos being seen now all over the world so the Governments can no longer deny it. You would have to be pretty stupid to believe “it’s a weather balloon” or any other description that they throw out.

If these Ufos are good guys, ide say “bring it on quick and fast” and if you’re giving tours of the cosmos, come and get me lol
Old 07-04-2024, 04:36 PM
Master
..... and then there are the crop circles I have seen.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-04-2024, 09:41 PM
Seeker
It seems that there are certainly UFOs out there, and it's fair to assume that they are the vehicles of life forms not from this planet. It has been suggested of course that there are different species of alien, and this seems conceivable also. There are circular craft, wedge shaped craft, saucer shaped, cigar shaped, and the angle-wing shaped thing that I saw.

Maybe the different species have different motives. There seems to be a common factor, that they don't really want to be seen or known by us. There may be different reasons for that, but it seems probable that there is an agreement between these different life forms that they don't interfere too much in human life, at least for a time.

My feeling is that humanity needs to get to a certain collective level of awareness for them to openly land and say hi. We shall see.
Old 08-04-2024, 02:55 PM
Master

Yep I reckon there has to be “gooduns” and “baddies” out there just like there is on earth.

There are probably more advanced species coming to our planet as well and they won’t show themselves to everyone because what do you think humans would do? Blast them out the sky and ask questions later, is the usual response of our military/Government. No wonder they only show themselves and communicate to a select few. Imo

I feel a lot more of them are coming here at this point in time because of our threat of nuclear war ie if we use it here, then it would affect the whole cosmos, probably their planets as well. So they want to keep an eye on us and try and diffuse a situation if it should occur. Makes sense really.

The reason I say this is because I have noticed that a lot of the UFOs are being sighted near nuclear bases and I’ve done a lot of research on this.

These are just my personal thoughts on the situation tho.

Ide be interested in other peoples views.