Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-08-2016, 10:25 AM
Guide

Weird movie from hell

At the end of one of my dreams last night, I was watching a movie with my aunt and uncle. The movie was made with cardboard cutouts much like the show South Park. In this movie, I kept seeing a thrown away spiderman suit in a pile of trash, while a narratjng kid kept saying "Santa". At one point in the 10-12 seconds I watched this movie before I covered my eyes with my hands, I also saw a wooden mask with a smile on its face, also thrown away. The movie had a soundtrack that kept playing a bit faster and it all in all gave me a weird feeling.

I covered my eyes and said I have seen this movie before, once. I was terrified of this movie for some reason and I walkrd away to another room and looked in the mirror, I had goosebumps.

I think he santa part is simply an anagram for satan, maybe it has something to do with the devil? I don't know but I'm up for suggestions.
Old 01-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Super Moderator
I think this dream may be pointing to some family heritage. Learned ways of dealing with life passed down from generation to generation. Does your family tend to shoot down big ideas, superhero ideas proclaiming there are limits to what one can achieve in life? Is there a possible tendency towards depression or at least the idea that you are supposed to smile and be happy even when things are not so great? Put up a good front type of thinking? I think on some level the way you were raised may have affected your ability to see your gifts in life (santa and spiderman) to the point you are afraid of facing success. Sometimes it is easier to expect little than to dream big and be disappointed.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:23 PM
Guide

Yes it could be so.
I always fear for my future and wellbeing though, though maybe I shouldn't because I might have no reason to.
I always dream big but I'm always disappointed.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:23 AM
Master
the "Santa" reference makes me think of gifts (not at all of Satan).
the familiarity of the dream for you gives me the impression that this
scenario is something you've pre-planned for your life, prior to incarnation.
(the cardboard cutouts feel supports that notion, since it's "lifeless", just
a plan, not yet lived out.)
the superhero costume is discarded, as is the (superficially) happy mask
made of wood. these may be saying that you've chosen a lifepath that's not
geared toward the spectacular, nor the pretense of happiness (but instead:
simple, ordinary, and genuine).
the scene takes place in your aunt/uncle's residence, so this may be a
"related" lifepath, not exactly what you've chosen to live. the speeding
music makes me think of a countdown... like "a moment of truth" is approaching.
that could be the cause of your discomfort (fear), knowing that a significant
choice is upcoming for you. it seems to involve a recognition of yourself,
and looking in the mirror sorta underlines that idea.
on the whole, the dream appears to be confirming that your life is/has been
unfolding in the manner that your "higher self" had envisioned, and that is
a cause for comfort and security, not fear.
it seems to have been foreshadowing an 'awakening' event in your near
future, where you'll become more of your true self so to speak.