Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 03-06-2015, 10:17 AM
elviec55

WE are aliens, we're all just species existing in the universe - maybe thousands or hundreds of thousands of years in the future other alien species will be so intergrated with us and we will be able to communicate so often and easily it'll just be like contacting your friend in another country via email
Old 12-08-2015, 02:27 PM
mindanalyzer

I have had several dreams with bird people (human body, bird-like head and wings). They seem benevolent, patient and treat me with kindness but are not open to reveal more than I am supposed to know or what I am ready for, as if things are meant to happen in a way and they dont intent to interfere with the 'natural' course of events. What is weird is that they treat me as if I am one of them!!! note: I have had several dreams of flying with jet black feathery wings and also of fighting strange looking aliens

Note: It is not as if i am trying to contact any of these beings, because I am very skeptics about aliens. I was once told by angels of the Lord (Yes, I believe in God and his son Jesus Christ) that the so-called aliens are truly demons. Believe what you want, but I also have the gift of discernment in my dreams so if an entity is truly evil, no matter what disguises it uses, I can sense the evil and through the name of Jesus Christ I can always unmask it. I have not felt the need to do this with these bird-like beings
Old 01-11-2016, 02:59 AM
Master
I never encountered Aliens nor have I been visited by any. The only two races of Aliens I know of are the Sirians and Lyrans I have been just internet surfing on different alien races. I would like to encounter Supernatural beings(Angels) and Exterestial beings one day. Is it weird that I'm a little envious of people whom encountered either a Alien or Angel in their lifetime ? I read stories on the blogs. I believe we have them among us it's just that I never come across one at least unbeknownst to me. If I did I would chronicle the phenomenon in a private journal.
Old 01-11-2016, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiBach
You lot in the rest of the world are so lucky! Here, in Wales, we only have humans, faeries, druids, dragons, English, merbeings and the odd shape-shifting lizard (called Charles).

Hahahaha.....LOL
It's pretty much the same in England...

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 04-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Knower
Aliens, spiritual entities, astral beings and multidimensional higher beings. Does it really matter or is it somehow connected? A person expect a being to be physical in existence, which mostly "aliens" aren't (in my opinion atm.). I can show you my unknown friend who looks very gentle & alien in nature. The being is from my conscious/subconscious mind from my third eye visions and dreams/scrying methods, shh.. ALiens in the flesh, with only a conscious meatsuit are more rare on this Earth than a being who has many' more multi-dimensional aspects of itself (realities to jump in/out;;doing the impossible, we cant comprehend in our current understanding of science/spiritual knowledge, we miss so much). Shh.. the secrets of our subconscious mind,,, Or maybe I just said that up to confuse you, so you will think about it..
A sinister agenda or the will of universe, the highest self? psssst, jk, dunno, i'm just playing along with the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I have had several dreams with bird people (human body, bird-like head and wings)

I have also seen, a bird like creature. At first I said, why are you dressed up in that suit?? He looked at me and said:: "do you really think this is a suit, a costume"?? While the birdman had this glimpse in the eyes, so strange, haha, suddenly it made me shivers with goosebumps, it just became and looked so real, realistic(Happened in a dream state, i was in). The being reminds me of the Egyptian GOD called "Thoth", since it have the same features in appearance. Else the descriptions of the ancient Sumerian script of the beings called "Annunaki". Could also be a possible, but who knows. It's not that I am thinking about aliens all the time, maybe in the past after my UFO's encounters, but I wasnt informed at that time about races.

Aliens or not, but I can see this is a an old thread. Anyway maybe some of you will find my reply interesting.

"Brightest Star" - Fastwalkers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL3ysS98D9Y

- One Love & good vibes.
Old 07-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
I rather call them other races rather than aliens.

Ok, so far, I've read a lot about people talking bout the greys and the reptilians. Can anyone describe those two races? Or has anyone met any before in life?

I believe there are other races too, but I wouldn't know who they are.

I've met a few, including very physical.

Yeah, Grays exist in various sizes and shapes.
They don't "talk" much. Very cold in personality and to the touch. Most of them wear clothes ( jumpsuites kinda) and one to my recolation no clothes.

The dark gray ones are not kind. They do not care about us and are up to no good. Yeah, it's true, I didn't believe in it until only 2 months ago when I actually for once got some info outta him. But they are not evil they just... have their own interest in "heart".

But not fun to be around since they have no compassion.
And... their eyes are not very fun to look at.

The "naked" lighter version of Gray with the pear head... I think is ok. I don't remember very much.

A tall dark gray who... is... military type. Not evil but... you don't want to pick a fight with them, respect.

Human looking beings, they are very ok. Compassionate and understanding and nice.

I'm not sure about the reptilians, I've seen a draco twice, they are HUGE the only feeling I got from them was ancient and respect. How I felt towards them.

There's probably more.

The grays though... be careful with them / around them. They are extremly good in manipulations, putting images and scenarious inside your head making you think it is real. You might think you are out walking with a friend in the park but in reality you are strapped on a metal table in a dark room with a gray facing you with their eyes 1 cm from your eyes. Aka scanning and putting screen memories in you.

I will never ever say the grays (remember there ae many different type of grays) are evil, some dont have our best interest at heart and only theirs.

I don't like them because they lie and manipulate and don't care about what happens to us, they only wants whats best for them.
Old 29-05-2020, 03:42 AM
Master
The only Alien species I've known were the Greys . I browsed the internet and learned about the Nordic Aliens, Reptilians, The Blobs, and Blue Avians .

My personal favorite exterrestrials are the Energy Beings also called Celestial and Astral beings.

I'm not sure rather these sky entities are Benevolent or Malevolent though.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Pleiadiansare benevolent.
Apparently I know them quite well...lol
Or maybe they know me.