Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-12-2023, 03:07 AM
Master

in another thread SMT3master227 talked me into realizing that that girl i met at the beginning, who I thought was my twin, just wasn't! She was probably someone much nicer lol... I am grateful for that as it made the whole situation I'm in much easier to think about

but that still leaves me with the happenings of the last 35 years to account for???? I guess I could wave a magic wand and explain it one of several other ways... but I'm of half a mind to just give myself the gift of letting it be a mystery why things happened the way they did... it isn't like I'm unsatisfied with this situation and have to find some way to make it go away for all time so i have to know everything about it so i can know how to do that. And I've always wondered, what it is like, not to convince my self I know something I can't know anyway
Old 17-12-2023, 12:42 PM
Suspended
Master
see
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...ad.php?t=93817
Old 18-12-2023, 11:18 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Humans are creators at the core, the closer you get to the core, aligning with this disconnect, the mind starts to imagine its own ideas of why this disconnect exists. The ‘creator’ in you seeks to bring itself closer to itself. It will imagine what it decides will serve and find this.

It’s also where the dance of intimacy with one’s self originates. Do I run from myself, from the emptiness beyond all thoughts ideas and beliefs? Do I chase after something outside of myself that will fill this void?

There is nothing wrong with the twin flame path, but if in your own delusion you continue to not surrender to yourself ongoing, it will bring you more problems than necessary. It’s the clinging to an idea that ends up causing more issues than necessary.

One thing Im noticing more about the twin flame journey is that both sides are messed up. I been going through alot of my own issues lately and they arent far off from how messed up my perceived twin is lol.

I think for us to ever get to a divine union will require both of us stepping our game up. I dont think there is anything seriously wrong with the girl that I think is my twin, but she has tons of baggage and trauma that needs healing and well, I guess so do I! I never really thought about it until Ive sat down lately and recorded my own thoughts that I have alot of work to do myself. Divine union is extremely hard to get to though, very few people get there since well for one, lots of people are just lazy, but two, it takes you being in an ideal state of mind to get to that point, which most people never get their stuff together.

When I first reencountered this person that I think is my twin, I really wasnt ready for her. I didnt even think much about her since 15 years ago when I last saw her, I wasnt as emotionally Intune as I was today. Going through old memories of her made me realize now how great she is, however, trauma that not just she went through, but my own, makes me realize why things are not really happening and why the universe has decided on us not coming together. I get why she decided to not talk to me online, shes just still mentally messed up from a karmic and her own childhood and well, I guess I still have baggage too I need to work on, but I want to do it now unlike before where I just didnt care and was just going through the motions in life.

I do think anything is possible and we could have a divine union, but at the same time, just from the lessons learned in the last 4 months, I cant really beat myself up. Ive learned alot about myself and what I really want out of life thanks to this girl. I will always love her even if I dont see her again. But there is still hope in that regards too, its just going to take a ton of time due to trauma just messing everything up and healing wounds.
Old 19-12-2023, 12:01 AM
Master

hm now you are confusing me. Because that is what I had with the twin flame you just talked me into believing I don't have?

I still think it nice not to believe it any more though so I think I'll go with it.
Old 19-12-2023, 06:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMT3Master227
I been going through alot of my own issues lately and they arent far off from how messed up my perceived twin is lol.

I will always love her even if I dont see her again. But there is still hope in that regards too, its just going to take a ton of time due to trauma just messing everything up and healing wounds.

That’s really the key. To grow through these times and allow whatever comes to you through your own healing.

You ultimately could grow exponentially and the other not. In many cases you see how people who do not align or if the gap between you cannot be forged together, it and they often seperate.

As an example, I chose someone thinking they were a twin in my delusion, through that time of interaction, I grew so much. He did too. Our parting of ways, saw me go onto a different journey, where my growth came through spiritual intervention and deeper core healing.

I noticed quite a few years went by, he came back and we continued through another level of growth together. I knew looking into this, with new eyes I was far from that old place I once resided. I had done the deeper core work, he had not. What happened, was he was triggered by my openness and clear state, where I was not intending to trigger. My clarity and just being me triggered. It came to abrupt halt for him. He conceded that he hadn’t grown since the last shift.

Of course now I don’t see anything into who and what he is, more a lovely human who gave me time and space to heal and grow. I love him too, but it’s a love much bigger than the old state we both came from.

I now have a wonderful partner from then. We are very connected and I never imagined this would come to me from doing the work deeper in myself. The connection we have is as deep as the place I’ve met in myself. That’s the key.

A lot of people have connection but a lot of connection is based on pain bodies or aligned issues as you’ve shared.

We move closer to that which will bridge our pain. Activate everything not realised. If both are willing to look at it, then growth further can happen.

Sometimes the journey of life moves is in ways where we have to walk alone. Other times we walk together.

That’s the choice that only we can decide upon. Or sometimes another decides for us.
Old 19-12-2023, 06:41 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe

Sometimes the journey of life moves is in ways where we have to walk alone. Other times we walk together.

That’s the choice that only we can decide upon. Or sometimes another decides for us.

Yep, your not wrong. All we can do is worry about ourselves. When I first got on the TF Journey, I was preoccupied with what my potential TF was doing and now its like, while I still havent forgotten about her, Im just trying to make myself happy. Ive come to realize that alot of my traumas have blinded me and are why we were not originally meant to meet at this point, so Ive come to terms in why she does not want to talk to me right now.

I still have a way to eventually get in touch with this person, but Im kinda like whatever about it. I can reach out to friends and stuff, but I got my own businesses to work on along with trying to deal with family to where its not really a top priority. I do want a life partner and if this person is really my TF, Im 100% on board, but at the same time, I will live with or without her. She is not required for my happiness, but she would make an amazing partner for sure.

Trauma is brutal is one thing I have learned. I never realized over the years how much it can warp your world. Me and my supposed twin have the same trauma, which was going up being people pleasers and being burned by society. She isnt talking to me since shes wounded pretty badly. She went from being the most bubbly, sweetest, friendliest person I know to just not wanting to deal with anyone. I wondered at first what her deal was when she didnt answer me, but now I get it. Its the fallout from being with a narcissist. Some karmic she was with took her for a ride and dumped her, so I get it. Thats not easy to come back from. Plus you add her upbringing of having emotionally unavailable parents and its really ugly. I hope one day she can have an awakening like me, but only the universe can show her the way.

I come from a similar background in terms of trauma, except that she was born into wealth and I wasnt. But I also came from a very controlling family that tried to control me in other ways. I guess the difference between us is that Ive dealt with the elements much earlier in life, hence I know how to defend against selfish people much easier. This guy I believe was her first serious relationship. And it was also the first time she has had a good paying job, while I been managing money as early as 16 and we are 32/33 respectively.

But your right, its up to the universe to decide our fates. Im giving it until the end of 2024 to see if we can reconnect. If we cant, then Im moving on. Im in no rush to get with someone, so Im willing to wait a bit, but not forever. I do think if we meet again that we will rediscover our love we had for each other as kids, but that is no guaranteed. In the mean time, I will do me and make myself happy since thats all I can do.
Old 19-12-2023, 06:42 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hm now you are confusing me. Because that is what I had with the twin flame you just talked me into believing I don't have?

I still think it nice not to believe it any more though so I think I'll go with it.

Im not sure what you mean lol. With the TF stuff, its not just one thing. Its a combo of things that makes it a thing, its not just one thing and you have a connection. But I dont even know what your referring to since that old thread is gone.
Old 20-12-2023, 12:38 AM
Master

lol argues with me for a long time that the very real experiences I had weren't real after all, and then when I finally capitulate and agree he just abandons me. Gotta love how fickle people are sometimes!
Old 20-12-2023, 04:16 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
lol argues with me for a long time that the very real experiences I had weren't real after all, and then when I finally capitulate and agree he just abandons me. Gotta love how fickle people are sometimes!

I dont get what your trying to say. Also, if you have a partner, why are you even bothering with the twin flame stuff? I only looked this stuff up since me and this potential TF have struggled with finding someone our whole lives and the theories behind it make sense why things are what they are.

If your with someone and not struggling, I dont see how the TF stuff would cross your mind, unless your partner is a TF.
Old 20-12-2023, 02:23 PM
Master

um i think we are on completely different pages? I never said I had a partner, and I did say I had a whole lot of twin flame experiences enough to make my head spin, then you argued with me for a long time about the validity of those experiences?????

I guess I just totally don't 'get' what other people are saying...

sigh...