Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-09-2023, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Skepticism is the modern day default position. The church is just as much a victim of this as are politicians,
news media, schools, police, etc.
Strike up a conversationand be prepared to hear a complaint.
I must say, I live in a different circle than you do.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-09-2023, 10:58 PM
Experiencer

So what seems wrong or nonsensical to someone - is just what the doctor ordered for another

Jesus said--Enter through narrow gate, for cramped is the road that leads off into life, FEW are the ones finding it. For many have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction.

So no its not what-- I --want personally. Its Gods way or the highway.
Only those learning( Every utterance from God) and obeying have a chance. Heb 5:9

This worlds false reasonings are misleading 99%.
Old 05-09-2023, 02:01 AM
Pathfinder

Miss Hepburn
Consider it a formula for truth and people at various levels contemplate humanity's truth with depth. There's either an origination =creation and if there is then there's a destination=eternal life. Either God or not !How many people amongst the material world's agenda
have the opportunity and or the time to utilize the computer to research Humanity's true path.

If they choose a spiritual denomination they potentially encounter dogma and fellowship with any sect.You want the truth this technology can give you access that previous generations never had absolutely never had.
The current generation can presume the world and every continent is instantly connected and it is which was never a near reality .
Yes silicon and its valley is Providence and the tool is directly from God.

I'm a Christian witness and a witness of any belief that isn't anti Christ.
There's no excuse for lack of spiritual knowledge other than having the time or not to resolve via the computer. It gets in moods where knowledge is dispensed non impedently and or becomes menchfully withheld.
I've studied for 20 some years and you know what's been revealed some can't handle and or can't face which is an extension of
what Pilate uttered to Christ?
The truth what's that?
I don't think the litmus is what spiritual path anyone chooses rather can modern theists discern whose zooming who and
amongst the zooming identify satan's forces that are clearly attempting ascendency.

We currently have culture groups who openly admit their nature is not blessed and are angry at God and Christ for The Creator's Leviticus words concerning male lifestyle and His non allowance. He did not judge women and who do you think are some of the leaders of this revolt?
Some Women who care more for forcing male same gender lifestyle perversion and inversion on North American Society and the world rather than their own lives.

These individuals are steadfastly attempting galvinization of an Earth force that will contest everything from archeological witness
to truth's manifest that affirms the Pentateuch's Leviticus words.
That involves Jewish and Christian sensibilities and beyond with Islamic Koran stating nearly the exact senses that the Pentateuch does.
These aren't coincidences rather God's Earth going through its motions and bringing us to an age that defines good and evil resolutely rather than hatefully.
The defining is our protection and the forums go through shifts of thought such that do you remember December 21st. 2012 and the end of the Mayan calendar?
My God this forum contained some very inspired sincere ponderence and some hilariously un camoflauged near blasphemy.
Poof! Gone it is !
Some thought they could fool the conversationalists at least to raise their arms to box with God. It seemed obvious yet amongst the attemptive inspiration was satan's opportunity.
Anyway multi spiritual denominations are our Earth's manifest and wisdom and temperence will help God and Christ and
the Prophets identify the blessed from the demons.
This new age that fools many actually if recognized can spawn an age that desires truth and non ambivalent support for God's plan.

Great wishes yet it takes time and consistency and routine and agenda .Take care and God bless the blessed! Absolutely no twisted parallels!
Absolutely Straight Forward!

Gary (deleted full name) This sent before 9:01 P.M. September 4th. 2023!

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 05-09-2023 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Attempted to make spaces so this could be read easier
Old 05-09-2023, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiw1
This worlds false reasonings are misleading 99%.
As are 'Logical fallacies' which are deceptive/ false.....
Old 05-09-2023, 11:51 AM
Using microphones are great.
What is also great is going back to see the jumbled block of words that can't be read and fixing that.

The Preview button is your friend.

OmniRed, I enjoyed your words. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-09-2023, 01:37 PM
Master

I think people want (and need on some level) a sense of belonging to a group, friends, socializing and all of that. So I think we basically pick the religions that are a big part of our environment and culture. I think in the United States where I live you have a choice of like 4 main religions, then also depending on where you live, there are sub-groups, smaller spiritual groups one can join for a sense of belonging and community. We also tend to pick religions we grew up around, again the ones that are a big part of our culture.

There would be no point for example for someone living in the United States to join a religion popular in another country that had no groups, churches, temples etc in the United States as there would be no way to get community or socializing in it.
Old 05-09-2023, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
...There would be no point for example for someone living in the United States to join a religion popular in another country
that had no groups, churches, temples etc in the United States as there would be no way to get community or socializing in it.
You must be a very nice person that likes people.
I am an odd duck - the last thing I want is to be in any group.
This place is often too much for me!!! Lol

(Hmm, might that have to do with being an a ashram for many years --
yeah, no people, no 'community' for ME!! I'm done!)

A Course In Miracles, ACIM© - is plenty for me - a self -study course, no need for anybody else. Yay! And meditation...a solitary sport.
Just sayin'...
But you are right many people like people.

Old 07-09-2023, 06:07 AM
Master

i'm actually a hermit personality. i went two years without saying a word to another person

i tried to live alone permanently but my spirit guides/life plan sent me in another direction
Old 07-09-2023, 10:41 AM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
i'm actually a hermit personality. i went two years without saying a word to another person
How fascinating!

Old 07-09-2023, 03:59 PM
Molearner

There is a time and a place for everything…..this seems to imply that we must live a balanced life. We must ask ourselves if we are being Christlike if we avoid communion with others. Jesus could have been the greatest hermit ever but He poured out his life for the world. “Go ye, therefore, into the world”…..do not hide your light etc. The hermit part of life should be to recharge your energy….once recharged that energy can and should be dispensed……this is the balance of polarity. If we think of ourselves as hermits it is hard to explain a daily online presence. How do we see ourselves ? I might like to think myself a hermit but should I be proud to make this claim ?