Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-07-2022, 08:36 PM
Bambo

Thank you NS and asearcher,both of you mean alot to me
Old 30-07-2022, 09:00 PM
Master
great thread, I definitely feel a sense of belonging from a different space, when I Was first born.. I woke up in a type of space that can only be compared to the abyss... forever up and down and left and right it just went on forever...

lucky spider man was there to save me or the nearest to a suit I have come to find in any dressing up context... it was latex suit that bonded with my spirit...

from there I went into the mind of the self a sort of wonder land...

I found my self in a house of a bedroom and with my clan members ...
we grew up there for a while learning the harsh realities of this life and how its painful and pain is to be realised here...

I think I woke up in the wrong universe... definitely can prescribe to some notions that you are describing that reincarnation is long and winded and my desires for materialism is as steady as having a imagination... a big filing cabinet with finite storage...

I want to be a ghost!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-07-2022, 10:35 PM
Master

Information overload makes you want to go home
It is there that you can deprogram
We search for life….we are informed that we must lose our life to find our life…..
Old 31-07-2022, 06:00 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
Thank you NS and asearcher,both of you mean alot to me
right back to you, I hope you're feeling better.

Just like to add if that sort of attitude has come on to you as a child it speaks of the grown up or a defect in society of the grown up's that you, as an innocent child, has then been the target, victim off.

They have projected their own bad-stuff on to you and should look at themselves in the mirror.

to do that to a child may have it's reasons but they are never excuses enough. Don't drag their coward's bad actions on your back no more, it's theirs to carry.

this is also what is so bad, I have followed this woman on youtube Lisa A. Romano Breakthrough life coach, please check this video out and see if it can help you in some way, it's called 10 ways to heal abandonment, a Link, what she explains about how children take what they see, as their value.

Please, know you are loved.

The grown up or grown ups that made you think, feel as if you are a mistake, I hope you know they are the mistake/mistakes and what they did to you was their mistake, not yours. Sad to say it but I think you had less advanced chosen spirits as your parent/parents, guidelines. Maybe it was you who were sent out to learn them to grow, not the other way around? Them failing to grow was their mistake, not yours. Just something to think about :)

It frankly ****es me off that some adults who think they even are adults, when they clearly are not mentally, regarding their maturity, do this to a child. It says everything (bad) about them, and nothing bad about you.
Old 31-07-2022, 10:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamlynn83
I wish I knew what I should be doing here

You are already doing it, just as you are, and just as am I by telling you this. Within the greater perspective of your inherent immortality, this incarnation is no more than an eyeblink. You are an explorer, you wanted to see for yourself what it would be like to be you in the physical, in this time and place. You are curious by nature, you are consciousness experiencing itself in the raw, as it were, so best to enjoy it with free heart and soul, perhaps like an intriguing afternoon matinee on the screen of eternity.

Old 01-08-2022, 11:07 AM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
right back to you, I hope you're feeling better.
Thank you.... I guess I feel as good as I can.....
Old 02-08-2022, 10:22 PM
Madamedude

Quote:
I was a mistake.......... (Wasnt planned)
I was expected by both my alcoholic suicidal father and morphine addict depressed mother to be the messiah. Make their marriage and lives heaven. Well, long story short I didn't meet up to their expectations. But when I resolved all of that for myself, I realized I was free of the stupid conditionning that sometimes push people to give their best to toxic people.

You never know Bambo. It may have been a head start, I believe that anyway. Do you?
Old 03-08-2022, 03:10 AM
Bambo

Yea I suppose so.......... I try to be loving and caring to people....Even though im almost drained and dont wanna do it anymore.......
Old 06-08-2022, 12:19 AM
Madamedude

Quote:
Yea I suppose so.......... I try to be loving and caring to people....Even though im almost drained and dont wanna do it anymore.......
I know the feeling Bambo buddy, then don't try and just be yourself.
Cheer up Charlie!
Old 06-08-2022, 01:22 AM
Bambo

God bless you!!!!