Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-01-2023, 06:54 PM
Pathfinder

Anyone think their guide is a relative that passed away?

Been trying meditation a while now and I always think of a certain person and the other day I dreamt of her. But I do dream of her often. My aunt with whom I grew up and was like a second mom to me. I mean it’s nothing supernatural as such. Just a thought. Feeling she’s about is comforting in rough times. She used to find god through nature in a way. Remember her waking me up at night once to watch a brilliant night sky. There was a power cut and the sky was full of them like I’ve never seen before and we sat and watched the stars and then slept outside. Happy memories.
Old 29-01-2023, 02:59 AM
Guide
Allot of people see what appears to be the essence of their ancestors at the time of bodily death. I don't think you are far off from wondering if they help guide us in some way or another.

Your aunt sounds nice. I like nature too and love watching the night sky. I love it!
Old 29-01-2023, 10:33 AM
Administrator
Your Aunt could well be your guide.
Ask her as she loved Nature you may well get a sign from there so keep your eyes open

Namaste
Old 02-02-2023, 03:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder
There was a power cut and the sky was full of them like I’ve never seen before and we sat and watched the stars and then slept outside. Happy memories.

Absolutely, often our relatives are our spirit guides and we have many of these throughout our life that pitch in and help our primary guide - it's lovely that she's your guide.
Old 02-02-2023, 04:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder
Been trying meditation a while now and I always think of a certain person and the other day I dreamt of her. But I do dream of her often. My aunt with whom I grew up and was like a second mom to me. I mean it’s nothing supernatural as such. Just a thought. Feeling she’s about is comforting in rough times.
Our loved ones are kept alive and well in our hearts and it only takes a thought to envoke their energies.
I see my passed loved one's on the daily.

There's a natural order to things when we pass, we could go to the other side, the afterlife, limbo or heaven. Biblicals all go to heaven/God's place and that's where I would go when I pass being that I am a biblical son.

To call upon a loved ones essence only takes a thought so they're never to far away at all.
Some find it easier to tune in than others.

I haven't need for a guide or guardian, I'm that far along that I can now do for myself.
I've outgrown those things, I am now the guide and not the guided.

utopiandreamchild
Old 02-02-2023, 06:35 PM
Knower

Your aunt very likely is your guide. I have a few friends who their guide is a loved one who passed on. I have a few loved ones who passed on who pop in from time to time as a guide for me as well. They are not my main guides, but they do show up for certain things.
Old 03-02-2023, 01:03 AM
Knower
Anyone think their guide is a relative that passed away?
Most definitely.
Old 03-02-2023, 01:37 PM
Ascender

That’s quite often what happens. Spirit guides are deceased relatives who you may have known for many lifetimes. Often people who can help you to learn the spiritual lessons for this particular one.