Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-01-2023, 11:09 AM
Master
Pink Lemurian from Colombia

The shop had pink Lemurian clusters in from Colombia! A few were in the webshop and since I didn't want to drive over to them (an hour's drive) and did want one I had to be quick as they always sell fast. And usually they don't add more to the webshop.
I chose one that was affordable for me and that I really liked (otherwise I wouldn't have done it of course).

Yesterday it arrived.
Now I have another somewhat larger pink Lemurian from Brazil or Madagascar. That has a very high & ethereal feminine vibration. It is a group of Light beings, feminine energy. In the sense that each point of the crystal is a Light being.
So I expected something similar from this smaller one from Colombia.

When I unpacked it, it sparkled like diamonds! Small points with a few larger ones. There's some chlorite in some points too.
It was simply gorgeous! So clear, so full of luster, totally amazing!
This is typical for Colombian crystals as I've noticed: very very clear and an immense luster & shine.
It is waterclear, but still has a soft pink in it.

As I held it, it connected with me right away, peculiar as sometimes that takes a little more time. It also began working the second I held it.
It removed 'misty' layers from my aura and energy system and replaced them by clear ones. Clear not meaning without colour. They did have colour. Cosmic/ethereal rainbow colours, not of this Earth. In spite of the colour crystal clear.
When I asked what it had come to bring me (daft question as I already knew by what it was doing) it said, "We are...." then nothing, but as I patiently waited, surrendering to what was happening, it said "We are Shayana".

Then the energy worked on my Solar Plexus, entered it and went up to the Heart. It connected both chakras that way, kind of like it first cleansed the Solar Plexus before connecting it to the Heart.
And it planted Light Seeds in my body, in every cell it seemed.

Later on I Googled Shayana. It means "Gift of God".
Old 10-01-2023, 10:38 PM
Seeker

Wow it sounds beautiful and amazing. A true gift from nature and god. Try to post a picture when you can, would love to see it.
Old 10-01-2023, 11:57 PM
Master
Hi Lightworker! It is indeed a WOW crystal, hihi.
Here's a photo of one, not mine but similar.
Unfortunately the photo isn't totally sharp which is odd as he usually makes stunning photos! Could be he was too busy and someone else took 'em.

This one is part of mine, from the part that has chlorite dots in the points (about half of it has that, the other not).
It's a macro photo, all the points are really small! The cluster is only 3,7cm high at its highest point and 7,4cms long by 3,5 wide. The points you see here are maybe just 1/2 a CM diameter, probably less!