Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 06-01-2023, 12:01 AM
Pathfinder
My theory on dating and the mercury retrograde

So I've read countless posts on warnings and dangers of meeting new people during the mercury retrograde, but I also understand another aspect of the retrograde.

They say that mercury retro is a time for reflection. Bringing up the past. Not making new decisions or going forward.

In my case... a girl from an "almost relationship" from my past, reconnected with me. I chose to initiate the reconnection. Before the mercury retrograde it wasn't meant to be, but randomly during this time period, we somehow got the urge to reach out to each other again.

I read that during the Mercury retrograde, you may get contacted by old friends or past lovers, and have a chance to reflect and start over. I definitely believe that all of the retrogrades are as much about starting a new, as they are about ending something that was out of alignment with your life.

If a relationship wasn't meant to be, the retrograde (particularly venus) will speed that up. If it was meant to be, the retrograde will be your chance to pause and reflect, and you come out having a stronger and more intense bond than you ever did before.

That's my theory anyways. It doesn't have to mean a bad thing.
Old 06-01-2023, 04:51 AM
Master

Cool.

I had two relationships from my past re emerge last week.

One a friend from years back (20 years ). The other was an "almost partner".

The almost partner has made me smile and reflect on of it could work and the friend... initially made me feel very happy to reunite with but it feels very different... like we are now I two different places and I'm not sure if it will work out or not.

Well, I'm not sure if either of them will haha... there is a reason why some relationships don't pan out and some patterns remain stuck

Shall have to see.
Old 06-01-2023, 09:26 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Cool.

I had two relationships from my past re emerge last week.

One a friend from years back (20 years ). The other was an "almost partner".

The almost partner has made me smile and reflect on of it could work and the friend... initially made me feel very happy to reunite with but it feels very different... like we are now I two different places and I'm not sure if it will work out or not.

Well, I'm not sure if either of them will haha... there is a reason why some relationships don't pan out and some patterns remain stuck

Shall have to see.

Interesting. You are experiencing the same.

Also, I've reconnected with my sister. We were in a misunderstanding, and I recalled my past and decided to write a letter. I understand that mercury in retrograde can mess up communication, but in many ways, it can bring up past events and make them come to the surface. It's like a big reset and forces you to handle your past.

I actually love the retrogrades, because it's a great time to rethink your plans, make resets to your life, and bring past events to reality. I don't agree with the idea that retrogrades mean bad luck. It's simply the universe balancing out energy. It's amazing to watch.

Enjoy the ride!
Old 06-01-2023, 05:40 PM
Pathfinder

For me there was a big change when I began to forgive people. I did not need to tell them. Me understanding they had more pain in themselves, more limitations, more fear to do what they did to me, than me them, me showing empathy towards them fixed me. I look at all my relationships, the past, the present different now because of it. Some are the same, I can tell by their energy, some has changed. I've experienced people coming in and out as well and been surprised.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Crystal

I actually love the retrogrades, because it's a great time to rethink your plans, make resets to your life, and bring past events to reality. I don't agree with the idea that retrogrades mean bad luck. It's simply the universe balancing out energy. It's amazing to watch.

Enjoy the ride!

Interesting perspective.

I was just about to shut the door on many things before the past came back to me.

I feel that for myself, I need to lovingly let the past go and be open for something new.
Old 22-01-2023, 01:58 AM
Seeker

I have also had two previous 'almost boyfriend's' guys come back into my life during the last two weeks, before the retrograde ended.

Both of them made me smile, one lives in another country so it was an email and it would be very difficult to consider, but we are messaging.

The other i like a lot too and i know he likes me and lives in the UK but neither of us are in a position to do anything about it at the moment.

So its also a friend rather than anything else, its a work in progress!

Interesting post Peace Crystal.