Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 13-01-2023, 11:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by O K Viswanath
The Experiences look like new, because memories are made.....
Very insightful.
Old 13-01-2023, 12:34 PM
Master

Re Starman and Viswanath

I like that Starman ie "……..time is motion. Haven’t considered that before so yes I like it cos it certainly makes sense.

Viswanath ie …….”and this motion is not real motion but just a thought, like movement in dreams,” Never thought of it that way either but certainly makes sense to me as well.

This is gonna keep me awake tonight thinking about this lol
Old 13-01-2023, 01:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
This is gonna keep me awake tonight thinking about this lol

Old 13-01-2023, 01:19 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Very insightful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I like that Starman ie "……..time is motion"
Viswanath ”and this motion is not real motion but just a thought, like movement in dreams,” Never thought of it that way either but certainly makes sense to me as well.
This is gonna keep me awake tonight thinking about this.

Old 13-01-2023, 04:36 PM
Thumbs up

Sigh, I get tired always praising Starman for his words all the time!
Kidding... Good posts!
Pays to be older and to have gone thru what you have! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-01-2023, 06:56 PM
Master
Dear Miss Hepburn, my friend I know there are people who get tired of me acting like I know it all. I am thinking maybe I should deliberately screw-up here on this forum so people can see how I trip over my own feet just like others do.

Yes, I know you are joking. But I do appreciate all the support I have received here over the years. Lots of people here at SF encourage me, and if I can give back that feels great. My life’s journey is even interesting to me, and my spiritual practice is blossoming, partly due to SF. But I am also retired and have a lot of time to focus on my spiritual development.

As you know I usually go away for a number of weeks or months and then come back. I do this, partly, to give people here a break from me time to time; not really but I can feel when it is time for me to take a break. As I have shared here at SF among other former things, I was a university professor in Denver at the Auraria Campus, which I know you are familiar with.

I feel compelled to teach, or share what knowledge I have gained. I do self development workshops in my community. But SF is only one of two social media sites where I post. I have learned a lot also from people here at SF so the impact has not been one sided. But I have to keep my ego out of this; The compliments I receive here on SF are like a training ground for humbling ego. I think this website can be a valuable tool for spiritual development.
Old 13-01-2023, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Dear Miss Hepburn, my friend I know there are people who get tired of me acting like I know it all.
Hey there...you know what? You don't know what 'acting like you know it all'' is!
There are plenty that are tripping over their condescending egos here!
And they let us know how unworthy we little people are for their words~!
That is not you!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-01-2023, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That is not you!!

Thank you love!
Old 14-01-2023, 03:10 AM
Master
Wow, thanks starman. That's amazing, I didn't know that.

And the subject of seeming reoccurance you touched upon is also so dear to me.

Especially after having realised that no same thing can ever occur in the exact same way twice. So this absolute truth, means, that every similarity we find is one step closer to the absolute truth. That one will never find it. That already IS the truth itself.

I used to think that this ment that change is absolute. But change can also change into the unchanging. Actually proving that time is not really real and that change is an appearance of the more absolute absolute, more primary absolute, of the Uniqueness of Existence.

It appears to be changing, but it has only forever been Unique.

Yuga after yuga. Every yuga, the exact identical and same one and only one uncomparable Uniqueness of pure unchanging existence itself, that is being without becoming. Forever this same one unchanging moment being forever Unique.

That is why they say "Everything changes." They don't say "Existence changes." no... Everything changes, because everything is an appearance. What is really real here and now, wholeness allness oneness, is unchanging Uniqueness of Existence. It seems to be in motion, but it has never even moved, because it exists as all that there is. There has never been anywhere for it to move. What movement and time and space actually really is, thus... What yuga after yuga actually is thus... Is simply nothing but the same one infinite boundless eternal absolute unchanging here and now forever uniqueness of existence.

This proofs that time and space is nothing but an appearance. But that doesn't mean that the appearance isn't real. It is really an appearance. We have never EVER EVER experienced this before. Never ever! It's forever new here and now. Unchangingly! Unbecomingly.

So don't feel discouraged by the inability to put words to it.

That is the ultimate freedom... It opens oneself up fully to this new here and now.

Ofcourse memory and reoccurance are a tricky thing. The memory may say, "Oh no, not THIS again..." Even tho we cannot experience anything in the same way twice. But the ego finds it really hard to trust the absoluteness of this truth. Because it has been looking for it for so long, even tho it has already always already always been it! The uniqueness of existence searching for itself?

The search for the true self also reveals this... "Oh, but I have also forever been Unique. I am also it! Everything is me and I am everything already always."

At first I thought I was constantly changing, untill I found something more absolute than change.

No need to find what has already always been here and now. Even the search has also been inseperable from it. And the more one searches the more one insists that there is a seperation and the more one resists the wholeness.

I call this "trying." My definition of trying is "Creating the illusion for oneself that oneself is doing something what oneself is actually not really doing." That is the source of all resistance/illusion/seperation. The whole world has been touched by it at some point. Believing they had to find their way back to Source.

Believing they were really lost and seperated and forsaken. None of these things can touch you, as long as you remember that nothing can occur twice. And then even the memory can be let go of. Because it is an absolute truth. There is nothing but it. Already always here and now. New. Unique. Unchangingly unbecomingly Being Unique.

Time is a tricky thing. The moment one believes in it, one believes that something can reoccur. Space is the same. The more one moves, the more one believes that one can actually be anywhere else. That is why we may lay down our legs and we may lay down our clock. Thank God, hehehehe.
Old 14-01-2023, 07:10 AM
Master

re Starman

NO you certainly DO NOT sound like a know it all and that is precisely why I was drawn to your comments.

I can very quickly sense who is still in ego, they stand out a mile away lol

Love your posts so KEEP EM COMIN!!!