Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-01-2023, 09:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
HeyBusby that was a really interesting post! Thanks for that.
Regarding your friend who asked you about reincarnation. Perhaps you could take a risk and tell her about ONE of your experiences and see what the response is like.
I mean she could be sitting there with lots of experiences under her belt
Redchic - thanks for your kind suggestions. The lady in question is what she herself calls a realist, any attempt to suggest that there is a hidden meaning in life is in her book doomed to failure.

I prefer to keep our friendship going as it is, anything other than rational thought wouldn't meet her understanding. I'm sure her question abou re-incarnation was simply something that just slipped out.

I don't think that Freud had anything to do with it...

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 03-01-2023, 03:29 PM
Master

Thanks for your reply Busby.

Yeah I know what you mean. I have a friend like that as well. The minute I mention anything spiritual etc her face seems to go dark and the eyes sort of glaze over. But it’s so hard to keep the friendship going for me as this is a big part of my life now and I have to be content with only talking about every day concerns/politics/banal kinda stuff and I just can’t seem to do that anymore. It just seems to be a waste of energy. Would rather stay at home and read a good book lol

It reminds me of a quote from Ajan Chah who said, IF YOU CANT IMPROVE ON SILENCE THEN DONT OPEN YOUR MOUTH. Love it!
Old 04-01-2023, 08:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Busby: I have been finding life challenging but at the same time, I have been opening more doors to go thru to explore. Life can be so interesting.

Now that I have rattled around for a bit, glad to see you are still on this plane.
Big John - having followed your progress over the past months it can also be said that I am glad to see that you yourself are still on this plane.

I think that the majority of us humans alive on this planet just don't yet know what a tremendous future we have, not only us but all living things.

We've seen nothing yet!

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:28 PM
Master
I agree with you.

...... "a tremendous future we have".

Much contained in those words for food for thought.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 05-01-2023, 07:15 AM
Master

Yep I think you are right Busby. A lot of people are now raising their conciousness more than before and I feel that will contribute to a much better future for us all.

I think the problem has and still is to a certain degree is that the media continually push all the negative stories but they never seem to publish the thousands of good things/people that are happening all around the world. And I know there are many.

Let’s hope the raising of this conciousness continues at a faster rate lol