Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-12-2022, 01:33 AM
Knower

Close Calls

I was just curious what other people think of the meanings of close calls? For example me and my hometown have never mixed. Nothing has ever gone right for me here. In the last year before I finally left in 2016, I was bullied out of several jobs, sexually assaulted, expereinced several car accidents (none of them my fault, one of which gave me PTSD). He was running from the cops and smashed into the back corner of my car late on a weekend night on a shift I was covering for someone else. That's not even one percent of what I have been through in my years of living here, there's much, much more. When I left, I was never going to come back. I thought I was going to die if I stayed.

In my second round of attempting to live here to help my mother out, I'd talk all day about the things that have gone wrong since I've been back. Mother broke her foot which took six months out of both of our lives. More workplace bullying which caused me to quit another job. The active-shooter situation near the library where I'd started going before I told my mother I quit that job. Several near-misses in my new car, near-misses by crazy homeless people, and of course just today after quitting yet another job I just started, I was getting my oil changed and somebody robbed the bank next door and careened across the grass right outside the window running from the cops. Thankfully he didn't hit my car which is my means of escape. So I'm thinking of just getting the hell out of here before anything else happens and before another round of nasty weather.

Has anybody else lived in a place where everything went wrong? What did you attribute it to? I know in my case I'm having a hard time getting on what I believe is my right path. I believe that things that have happened are part of my spiritual journey but I have common sense too. There are plenty of realistic reasons I'm leaving.
Old 28-12-2022, 01:20 PM
Master

Re platitude

I would be outa there quick smart mate. Why are you hanging around???

I read somewhere"……….”when the universe wants you go in another direction they will whisper and whisper and whisper. But if we don’t change direction then they will give you a four by two across the head” LOL

Get out before you get the bang!

No seriously tho, I never heard anything like this in my life. I don’t know how you’ve stuck it so long!

GO!!!!!!!!
Old 28-12-2022, 01:34 PM
Master

..I would say "Go " too... And take your mum with you !!!!

I honestly don't know if there's anything to it or whether it is just a very bad set of circumstances by sheer coincidence when you happened to be there .

I suppose you would need to know if there were STILL bad things happen when you DIDNT live there .

I don't wish to sound rude, but is the area known for crime / accidents etc ?

I have experienced things since I moved house 8 years ago . Everything seems to have gone wrong and my life certainly did not go as planned . But I thought maybe everything that has happened to me during those years was for a reason and there were still things I needed to "learn" ...

But it does seem as though you have been through more than your fair share living there.
Old 28-12-2022, 08:49 PM
Administrator
I have to Echo what Angel Blue has said. but you need t start an Affirmation everyday a positive one, and see what happens

Namaste