Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 13-12-2022, 10:10 PM
Master
Joint pain tip

a good friend of mine give me the tape put three different joint pain creams on your joints and it does is a pain and does it
I put the light on I put deep heat on when I put ibuprofen cream on and I put TN4 0en then I put this into the claim 1 muscular pain cream and it was two different lots it was three different lots of pain cream and I took the pain away for a 12 hours
Because my friend's daughter told her that daughter told her that what other friends is a nurse and that is a brilliant it
Looks like and it looks like it's again I was joint pain free for a few months but my old injury has again so tomorrow I will be doing a tip
I have even heard you got before you can put it through you can put number four lots of creams on different ones and it is a pain is stronger without using painkillers

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-12-2022, 10:06 AM
Administrator
I have a lot of joint pain having Arthritis through out my body,
plus Fibromyalgia.
the best heat cream I use is Aloa heat lotion.no other cream touches it

Namaste
Old 14-12-2022, 08:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have a lot of joint pain having Arthritis through out my body,
plus Fibromyalgia.
the best heat cream I use is Aloa heat lotion.no other cream touches it

Namaste

I have injuries which Nelson muscle I have a lot of all injuries which no flares up my now because I'm older and it is RT which can be very painful but using them creams three of them together might I use on my left and foot but I took all the ligaments on all them years ago and I got the date of help and my right knee where I fell over 10 years ago co-op and damaged the muscle in my knee which I know it's today with author write this I don't want I do not fight Arthur I do not like Arthur I do not like Arthur like this because this person is a pain in the backside because it hurts me and hurt anybody else but my friend give my tip and I'm cranes is brilliant because I know if you live in ok if you live in the UK it is impossible to see a doctor I'll get a hospital appointment now and they all blame covid-19 I've lost friends because I currently I've got friends it's time of cancer because their cancer treatment but took away because of covid-19 Friends is a lot younger than me it should be alive and ask myself why them and I am older than them yes I've missed out on life but I'm older they should be living and as I said why am I not in the coffin and the other live

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-12-2022, 09:50 PM
Administrator
I Have tried Numerous creams for my condition, I have a metal plate in my left foot. my right foot needs the same,
I have had strong pain killers from the doctor.
I have had over 40 operations and I need more.
But everything is so behind in the hospital it could take years.
I do a lot of self Healing that works.
And this weather makes everything worse because it is so cold.

Namaste
Old 15-12-2022, 12:08 AM
Suspended
Master
I use capsaicin cream sometimes if I have back pain.