Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 04-12-2022, 11:14 AM
Master

Friends ...true or fake ??

Sometimes we take friendship as just that ... Friends . If like me, you don't question a friendship , you take at what you suppose to be "face value"... But here's just one example I had with "friends"....
There was myself, and friend A and friend B. All mutual friends.
No reason not to be, we all got on and everything was fine .
Until friend B got increasingly more and more jealous of my friendship with friend A , for no reason whatsoever. But friend B thought they had exclusive rights over friend A and so on.
In the end, friend B , consumed with jealousy started to tell me lies about friend A. Obviously this was of a massive concern to me and I didn't know what to think . The lies went on and on until in the end I concluded "why would friend B lie to me about this ? ".... And so I believed them. Also ... Friend B made me PROMISE i wouldn't say anything to friend A about it all.

But I cried and cried with the upset of it all wondering how friend A could have been so deceitful....
In the end I couldn't stand it and told friend A I knew all about their lies.

When it all came out in the wash it became apparent that it was friend B that was the deceitful one ...
Both myself and friend A were disgusted BEYOND words at the other person's behaviour... And even now, when we think about it , it makes us sick to our stomachs thinking about this so called "mutual friend".
Naturally , both of us cut that toxic person out of our lives and are very happy now without friend B in the equation !!

However ! The ex friend still won't accept it and goes round telling everyone that will listen how horrible me and friend A are and that the nastiness was on our part and not theirs !!!!!

This is just one example of how friends can easily turn into enemies.... And because of incidents like this , it makes it hard for me to trust people.

But at the end of the day , myself and friend A know we did nothing wrong.
And also we have the most amazing friendship now . We don't need the third party ....
Old 04-12-2022, 12:02 PM
Master

Yes I’ve been thru EXACTLY the same thing. I ended up pulling away from both of them as ide known the two of them for the exact amount of time. Don’t regret it at all as it would have become more and more troublesome.

There’s just something about 3 people in a relationship isn’t there. It just doesn’t seem to work.
Old 04-12-2022, 12:15 PM
Master

Yes it's awful Red... The hurt can go deep. There were more than 3 of us that were friends...a whole group , but friend B thought friend A liked more !!!! Stupid !
Their loss ! ....
I had this happen a few years ago too... A woman that I thought was a friend stabbed me in the back so badly that i honestly did not want to have any contact or interaction ever again, with anyone .
They say you can't choose your family but you can choose your friends .... But even then , they might choose you for all the wrong reasons .
The person above only befriended me BECAUSE they were already jealous....
Why be jealous?
Old 04-12-2022, 01:19 PM
Master

True friends will stay by your side through thick and thin. They will never hurt you.
My son and his best friend have been life long friends since being infants.
Several decades .
My son tells me he believes that his best friend is his soulmate and I think I have to agree. It's not to say that they don't have the odd argument ! Who doesn't ? But in general they are in-seperable......
Old 04-12-2022, 02:16 PM
Administrator
It was different for myself as I read people anyway. but the friends I have have been with me since childhood.

Namaste
Old 04-12-2022, 02:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
It was different for myself as I read people anyway. but the friends I have have been with me since childhood.
True friends Native. Thats how it should be .
Old 04-12-2022, 02:56 PM
Master

Yep same as you angel. I’ve been betrayed a lot by so called friends. Too many to count. But when I look back I can now see that they had a lot of jealousy. Couldn’t see it at the time but it’s crystal clear now.

I have three brilliant friends now. One who I’ve been friends with for forty years and the other two 20 years. All on the same path as me, so I guess that helps. The one I’ve known for 40 years is like your sons friend, a kinda soulmate or part of my soul group or something like that. It sure is precious.

My problem was I was too trusting. But I finally learnt and the hard way as well. Things did improve enormously after I learnt to be more discerning.

Lucky you Native Spirit being able to read them. A precious gift indeed.
Old 04-12-2022, 03:04 PM
Master

... I too was too trusting.
I see the good in everyone until they give me reason not to.
But wo betide anyone that crosses me LOL...

Native is very gifted ...
Old 04-12-2022, 03:28 PM
I'm a fake friend.
After decades of putting up with so many wrongs one friend has done...really 'sleazy', example,
she can be a klepto /thief .. is critical of so many things in people they can't help,
'What a big nose', 'She won a Gammy, but she's obese!'...just to get an idea.
This is how she was raised and I was, too, thus, the 'draw of familiarity'.

I dropped her...finally.
I mean she has wonderful attributes, too...but I can not have a person like her in my 'aura', in my energy field any longer!

I call that a fake friend. I am looking out for myself finally.
Not to hurt her, I said, "I was taking a break from people''.
She is very promiscuous, so will be fine, esp with her multi-millions of dollar$, her last guy left to her.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-12-2022, 03:44 PM
Master

Oh goodness miss H ... She reminds me very much of someone I know. She was hysterical with laughter one day while walking down the street . Her husband said "what are you laughing at ?"
She just pointed at a lady that had just walked past them .....
A severely disabled lady on crutches that could not walk properly. For some reason , she found this hilarious .
Her husband was disgusted and he let it be known to her.
Needless to say, that marriage broke up and I am now married to him !!!!