Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-12-2022, 01:04 PM
Master
Here's what my bottle looks like :)

Old 13-12-2022, 12:22 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
There used to be a very lively topic concerning moldavite on here years ago. One active poster knew everything there is to know about it.
I've never really been into it myself, not drawn to it. Once held one at LP's but I got nothing. Tektites never seem to do much for me whether moldavite, black tektite, golden Libyan or otherwise. I just get nothing. Might as well be a piece of plastic, hihi.

I do know moldavite is said to have a very high vibration and then it stands to reason that if you are not on that vibration yet it will begin to stir up everything that needs to go in order for you to get to a higher vibration.
You cannot get there when still lugging dense, negative energy with you.
I do think in this case it would be better if you wouldn't wear it as a pendant. That's the problem with pendants, one reason I'm not overly keen on them: you wear them all day long, not noticing or unaware of their profound effect.
In many cases it may not be a problem, depending on the crystal, but when it's an extremely powerful one it might not be a great choice.
Why not allow your intuition to work for you and if you feel drawn to it intuitively hold it, not wear it. Hold it, sit with it, and put it down when you feel like putting it down.
I have a ton of crystals in front of me on my desk. Sometimes I pick one of them up, hold it for anything between an hour to 3 minutes. Just examples, can be shorter or longer as well.
That can be a better thing to do with your moldavite as opposed to wearing it on your skin for an entire day, or days on end.
That can create an overdose, and doesn't allow your energy and physical bodies to adjust and digest what the crystal stirs up. In other words: it's too much of a good thing. Moderation may be key.
Also don't decide from the head to wear/hold it again. Wait for you intuition to guide you to hold it. If that's difficult you can hold it, look at it, connect with it that way, take it in, what it looks like etc., with a certain curiosity. Then put it down again.
Nothing much can happen from that and that way you can build up your trust that it's okay to hold it without any serious unpleasant results.
But I wouldn't wear it.
With some crystals it's more than enough to hold it for a few minutes, maybe a bit longer, but not hours on end. Certainly when you feel a strong effect.
And if even holding it has an impact or is a bit too much for now, have it near you for a bit, then put it further away. Build it up.
There is also a difference in wearing as a pendant and carrying a crystal with you in your pocket. A pendant is over or close to the heart so it's bound to have a much stronger impact as it directly affects the Heart and Higher Heart. And for most people there's a lot of 'debris' in the Heart chakra.

Eckhart Tolle... must admit I never really like him. Somehow I always feel he's missing something somewhere. Like if X is the mark then he's right next to the X. Cannot explain it properly. He's close to it, but just doesn't quite nail it.
It feels too mental to me, too much from the head, which doesn't gel with me.
But if it works for you then it's great. Many people benefit from his teachings. We all have our own teachers, and what I've noticed over time is that this changes. It has for me anyways. Shifting from one to the next, sometimes going back to one after a few years, sometimes never doing that once I've abandoned one.

I've also noticed that sometimes the ones who miss the mark by a hairbreadth can turn out to be a nice steppingstone to the one who hits the mark 100%. Basically bridging the gap between where you are and want to go, a gap that without these people would've been to easy to cross.
That happened to me with Rhonda Byron from "The Secret". Another one that doesn't quite hit the mark, yet was vastly popular. But it is an awesome steppingstone to the real deal, the one that does hit the mark: Esther Hicks (the original creator that Rhonda nicked it from).

In any case, begin to love your moldavite again if you feel like it :) But I wouldn't wear it, at least not for now.
I can see why pendants aren't your thing but for me they are the best solution. I don't feel energies with my hands but through the heart/solar plexus area.
I have found out that there are very intense crystals and 'slower' crystals. When the energies of an intense crystal gets too much, I just take of the pendant. Pendants in my view are pretty amazing when you are working with profound 'slower' working crystals as they are given the chance to really work with you. But it depends on the crystal and of course there are always personal preferences. I see why some people just want to meditate with them, keep larger crystals in specific places in the home or prefer to wear them in bracelets and rings. To me these are all valid options because we're all different.

I'm not a follower of Tolle but what he said I saw at exactly the right time and at that stage in my life was very helpful. I learned that I was not subjected to my negative feelings any longer but instantly could detach from them. Not combatting or denying them, but sidestepping them in a way. That was a real eyeopener for me.
Sometimes you come across the right thing, especially in times of hardship. If this is because of the higher Self coming into play or some kind of intervernetion I don't know but sometimes when you look back at how some things came together it is really amazing.
Old 13-12-2022, 02:39 PM
Master
Yep, couldn't agree more :)
The right things and people always seem to turn up at the right time!