Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-12-2022, 07:19 PM
Administrator
I don't fear Death I have always seen myself reaching my 79th birthday
Then I will pass, in my sleep,
it will be through a Heart Attack,

My children know what music I want played going into the church and coming out

Namaste
Old 03-12-2022, 07:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
iamthat - ya want a short Life Review? Ha! :)

Review it now, my friend - feel regret for all those you have hurt...bigtime.
Talk to God, that you have learned your lesson and will never do that again!
Sincerity is the key. Forgive yourself - and others ...
Indeed. I continually reflect on these things. And I regret whatever hurt I may have caused and I forgive myself and others. We all did the best we could at the time in whatever circumstances.

But no doubt there is much that I am not consciously aware of, which may only become apparent when I review my life from a greater perspective.

And probably the same applies to all of us.

Peace
Old 03-12-2022, 09:03 PM
Master
Always found death exciting… it’s end of a chapter new beginnings. I know I die in the fire a few times.. really painful.. excruciating..

I’m bitter and aloof from it but focused on reuniting with tf and family and children and soulmates…

I get trapped a few times, I often wonder why I have to go through so much pain and enduring isn’t something I do patently…

Imo it’s over with within 24 hours I can rest again…

I learned that pain is there to enlighten us from the everyday relaxation we come to have on a normal day or year..

Quicker I become whole no shortcuts there either.. I mean I can give to the self till my heart’s content.. but I can’t give to my self wholeness and that’s something pain can give me..

I don’t understand why pain equals wholeness but it’s better than thinking I had hard luck..

Living seems the easy part it’s dying that’s the hardest, there’s only so many ways you can die and if your unfortunate like I am the fire seems to be the only answer… the suspended animation is okay I’ll get thirty odd years sleeping/ healing between life’s..

I figured living young gets me more time but is also dangerous so being an adult is my only option…

I’ve been dealt a few hard luck reincarnations and due some luck…

Still not cutting it with height though, I’d just wish my spirit wasn’t so lethargic..

It can preforme the simplest task…. I’m just met with disappointment…

Can’t manifest legs,body my higher self has to do it…

Although I believe our deepest wish’s are granted coming into life as I met my clan members and children… albeit we were stuck in the sandwich theory.. but I still got to watch them manifest…

I’ve been rewarded some how for good karma but it was a silver lining it seems to always be silver linings…

The sandwich theory was the hardest yet, than being stuck in Carly.. my spirit wasn’t going all over the place it was anchored in.. I had some jumping and inserts that traversed but aside from that everyday for 23 years I was attentive.. I didn’t slip into alter consciousness’s or awareness’s..

I was pretty solid..

I found with my other bodies I was all over the place.. traversing and inserts..

Carly saved me like that~

But dying in her was hard and the whole female thing. I kinda came to conclusions that it was a alter ego of my spirit and it meant I was with all the other Carly’s- some type of symmetry order super symmetry..

At least I had watched 40+ manifest of their symmetries…

The hardest part is not being able to understand pain while your dying-

Not able to be one with it like pains one with its self- it’s higher up in the hierarchy of things and it would be a long time coming until I got to the same level..

Teleportation was hard to accept because it was so premature on the account of my human..

I couldn’t control it for a long time, but my only use for it was to save the self and the children…

I had to watch not only the self go through death but my clan and children… that was the hard part of it and the self lying whilst I was living unaware all those years leading up to it..

So I live everyday like it’s my last and first..

I know I have about 5000 reincarnations/ deaths to go until my poor soul gives up..

And what’s weird imo I feel like I’m the only person alive going through pain…

It took me a while to understand everyone goes through it and non can escape pain than pain it’s self.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 04-12-2022, 06:10 AM
Master

I guess this is gonna sound weird but quite honestly I don’t give a damn about any funeral rites etc.

I have told my kids I don’t want any funeral whatsoever. Just want to be taken straight to the crematorium. And as for my ashes, I don’t really care what they do with them. Whatever makes THEM feel good is ok by me.

I mean look at the money that’s used on funerals. Such a rip off. Ide rather they spend it on a holiday or on their kids.

I’m gone. I’m not there anymore. So why the fuss.

Looking at the big picture, I guess funerals are more for the living, than the dead aren’t they. Maybe it provides some sort of closure for them. I get that. But my kids are ok with my request, so it’s all good.

Just my thoughts.
Old 04-12-2022, 07:39 AM
Guide

I agree with you Redchic12.My thought's entirely.
Old 04-12-2022, 07:47 AM
Master

Mine too..... In fact I've instructed my family I want the cheapest bog standard coffin ( £60)... Can't see the point when it will just become ashes to spend hundreds . I'm even thinking a burial at sea. All they need do is go on a 4 quid boat trip at brid and chuck me over the edge in a suitcase .
Even better !!!!
The point is... At the stage of "disposal " ( for want of a better word) we have already "gone".. our soul is in heaven.
If I died a few days before bonfire night I would suggest they dress my corpse in rags and chuck me on the bonfire ....
Old 04-12-2022, 07:55 AM
Master

....... But in answer to the question .
YES... I have thought about my own death.
In fact I can think of nothing else . It is immenent .
I know how I will die.
And some nights I ask God to take me home now.
I dont want to suffer .
Old 04-12-2022, 08:20 AM
Donating body to a medical university

Since it was brought up...in any bigger city, close to you, there are places that will pick up the body within an hour...
at the morgue or in their bed for Science research.
In 30 days your family gets back the ashes with big gratitude.

Costs nothing. You can register with them or not. Tell your family the
info is on the refridgerator. :)
Google things like cadaver donation, donating body to resesrch near me...you get the idea.
Bodies are needed in Medical Schools.

They can't take it if you died of a contagious disease or got in a severe car accident, for example..
Research...in my medium size city if you call after the Coroner declares cause of death....
they come and cremation is only $495 USD.
They do try to push add ons, expensive urns and such.
Do I have personal exp with all this? Oh, yeah.

And, I think as Redchic, also. So did my mom...no fuss.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-12-2022, 08:34 AM
Master

Thank you missH .... Although one little detail about medical science taking the body ...
They will only take it under certain circumstance ....
For example, if the corpse is diseased in certain areas they can and WILL refuse acceptance of the body ...
Old 04-12-2022, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
They will only take it under certain circumstance ....
For example, if the corpse is diseased in certain areas they can and WILL refuse acceptance of the body ...
Yes, I included that in my post.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru