Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 28-11-2022, 04:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Red face childhood

the clarity feels like being a child forever
Old 29-11-2022, 11:38 AM
Master

Hi.... And that is , realistically , how we should all live. All too often we lose that "wonderment " of being "childlike" again especially when adult life and responsibilities kick in...
And pressure , anxiety , and worries are all encompassing.

All of us need to remember the time when we viewed everything through the eyes of a child and carry that beauty with us throughout life ...
Old 16-02-2023, 03:15 PM
Newbie ;)

I see what you mean, in my first memory I was sitting in my mothers lap staring at a lamp not knowing what it was, not knowing what I was, what anything was, that is just Being ����️ not being this or that and actual stillness…
Old 16-02-2023, 07:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali
That sounds like a honest and coherent description.

It sounds like "Mom, I don't want to grow up!" :)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-02-2023, 10:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali
I had this exact same dream! your sentenced described it perfectly.

what on earth was that? Can you speak more about it?

Like everything is new every single time. Releasing resistance to newness as it arises? Is that what this was about.

Everything turned out evermore perfect, no matter what I did. It was like a romance with the entire structure and nature of reality and the entire universe and all surroundings and beings. All evermore perfectly synchronised for my satisfaction and enjoyment of it all, no matter how I reacted or not. Stable clarity generating story structure like energies evolving 4 dimensionally all around me. Revealing relentlessly my innocence and worthiness and goodness. Everything became synchronised joy. Endless synchronisities of joy in and of all things.

I remember in the dream I tried to escape the joyful unfoldment of all things and jump into frozen water/lake and even that experience magically synchronistically turned out in joyful inspiration and fun and turned out completely harmless. Turned around into a story of great fun aswell. Mind boggling how did that happen? How was that even possible!

Such profound feeling of childlike innocence that literally nothing I could ever do could diminish this powerful stream of abbundance of joy and fun underlying all things and unconditionally unfolding evermore beautifully and enjoyably for me. Regardless of what I did or did not do. Endless inspirations abound all around. And the inspirarions accelerated my clarity on all things. felt like being a pure innocent child again, taken care of by the whole universe. Love it.
Old 16-02-2023, 10:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machielove1
I see what you mean, in my first memory I was sitting in my mothers lap staring at a lamp not knowing what it was, not knowing what I was, what anything was, that is just Being ����️ not being this or that and actual stillness…
It requires comfort of the body. But if there is no comfort then maybe other activities can replace that deep soothing relaxation as a distraction. Like reading a book can sometimes get me in that soothing relaxation even while my body is not comfortable.

If body is really not comfortable, then simply dwelling on thoughts untill I go into a semi sleep state where awareness of body is withdrawn.
Old 16-02-2023, 10:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Hi.... And that is , realistically....
... throughout life ...
I still remember when my ego was born, I was very young. Crying in a seperate bed and for the first time my parents did not appear, to help. My crying stopped and I had a very weird and odd feeling sensation of a "me" and that I am real and seperate.

Would be nice if my ego could be layed to rest. By myself. I try some things. new things work for every different situation. Mostly just distracting from internal discomforts.

But sometimes when I just wake up from a dream, all the comfort is still there and I can just lay in that sweet SWEET zone of deep conscious peace and relaxation. And simply be there as that deep relaxed state. And only endless wonderful thoughts of joy come up, inspiration. It is worth so much to be in one of those experiences. So lovely.
Old 18-02-2023, 06:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Would be nice if my ego could be layed to rest. By myself. I try some things. new things work for every different situation. Mostly just distracting from internal discomforts.
To put an ego to rest it has to be there in the first place, can you pinpoint the ego and say here it is? Same with the mind, you cannot show it to me on a picture right?

I make a joke but am also dead serious, have you ever really looked what it is that you call I?
Old 20-02-2023, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machielove1
To put an ego to...
... what it is that you call I?
I always thought the ego is the false/temporary sense of self that cannot be found/real. My attempt to seek something nondual. The consistent identity. Unchanging.

Maybe awareness is it. But I find it hard to become aware of purely my awareness alone. And in that struggle I'm just my ego. I try to detach from it, observe it, but then I become a process of constant trying to detach. Untill I simply cannot detach from certain things.
Old 21-02-2023, 05:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I always thought the ego is the false/temporary sense of self that cannot be found/real.

Ever think the same about thoughts? Are they actually real? Like somebody having the thought, "I'm stuck in duality with my mind going a million miles an hour, thoughts bug me all day long."

I think we accept thoughts as real. We think they are real. We even "feel" them right. Like if we have a thought, "Doing this is terrible." We feel that discomfort or dislike in a real emotional physical way. So the brain is backing up the thoughts with releasing various chemicals that create feelings. But the fact the brain makes and releases chemicals to back up thoughts does not mean they are actually real. It just means one of the brains functions to to make them seem real.

I don't think they are real. It's more like an actor in a play. We believe they are real, so our experience is they are real. If we believe them, believe what they say, they are real to us and to others that accept and believe them.

But then you posted the ego may not be real. The ego is built on thoughts and thinking isn't it? If one had no thoughts or thinking, they would not be an ego. If one can have no ego, they can also have no thoughts or thinking. I define thinking as a thought based activity. I think one can do things, be completely present and involved with life and living, understand, comprehend, even know, without thinking.

This thread started about the mind of children, the spontaneity of children, the awareness and experience of a child

Quote "the clarity feels like being a child forever"

I don't think children have a divided self as much as adults. They don't have some inner voice (thought) commenting on everything. Thought and thinking may be less present in some children. They are more present in the now. That's like how dogs are. In the moment! Though adult dogs can be more like adult humans, suffering from trauma of the past.

That child reality of being in the moment, being inwardly free and untroubled, full of joy and wonderment. No expectations or demands or goals, just seeking fun and laughter. No judgement of self. An adult realizing thought is only as real as we make it, can maybe bring about a childlike experience.