Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 19-11-2022, 09:11 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, when you or I consciously keep billions of solar systems in billions of galaxies,
each with their own level of gravity...that is when I will call myself God...or you.
That happens to be my criteria. Until then, I am part of God and He is part of me.

There is no Billions of Galaxies moving around. Just presence of their Ideas in Mind. Never movement, and so no God to take care of it, create and destroy. While you are travelling in a boat, is boat moves or the land you watch moves?

The Mind of God, which is nothing but My mind, moves...And it's Movement look like Creation/Movement of everything, where there is nothing really and only Idea of Things. Like, Is there a God creating and taking care of what's happening in your dream/thoughts? Never. Your Will, and ignorance and bondage and nothing else. If you never want to trust this, that's Maya.

If you are saying like, "I don't have Knowledge even of all the ideas of Forms of Things(how forms in ideas look and etc.), and only God knows all the forms which is in mind as ideas", that is also not true, as anyone can access the ideas by mere Will, limited or Unlimited doesn't matter.

And, even from your point of view, how can you come to experience like God without your will? Only if You will, it can happen by "God's Grace" as you say. If you don't Will like God knows, then No God's Will can make You Will like Knowledge of God.

Everything is around Your Will, and that's the real action. All others are systematic/mechanical outcome of Your Will, and nothing can happen without Your Will.
Old 20-11-2022, 03:25 AM
Newbie ;)

these have been some really interesting responses!

but guys, we're talking about nothing after all!

there isn't much to say about nothing!
Old 20-11-2022, 03:28 AM
Newbie ;)

we are all wrong!
Old 20-11-2022, 04:55 AM
Master

( Do I win ?..)
Old 20-11-2022, 10:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali
what can be said of this that is not a concept?
nothing
Nothing is the whole or oneness. Something on the other hand, is nothing/the whole that thinks/believes that it is separate and diferent from the nothing/whole. To sum it all up, something is a state or perspective of mind that thinks or believes that it is something separate from and different than nothing. Something becomes something by the mental seperation of it's self from nothing.

Labeling something as a thing is purely a mental process. The mind can perceive something as a thing as much as the mind can perceive something as nothing.
Old 20-11-2022, 05:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Labeling something as a thing is purely a mental process. The mind can perceive something as a thing as much as the mind can perceive something as nothing.
Yet is not the mind itself just another manifestation within the void of nothingness?

It is not the mind that differentiates between something or nothing. The presence of the mind indicates that something already exists.

We can only have this discussion because we are engaged with the relative reality of something being present. All our ideas of nothingness are just concepts, and these concepts are manifestations, these concepts are something.

Nothingness is beyond the mind and all its concepts. In nothingness this discussion does not arise.

Or do you believe that the No Thing of Advaita refers to the apparent empty space between objects? In which case you really need to go deeper.

Peace
Old 21-11-2022, 08:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Yet is not the mind itself just another manifestation within the void of nothingness?

It is not the mind that differentiates between something or nothing. The presence of the mind indicates that something already exists.
Yes, the presence of the mind indicates the present existence of everything. The same thing can be said about consciousness/awareness. Nothing and things are both separate independent spiritual concepts, which people put together to separate and differentiate the one thing that they really are.

On a deeper level, nothing does not exist, just like non-existence does not exist. Something that exists can not be nothing, and not exist. This nothing we are talking about is the universe, the same universe that we are conscious and aware of. The universe gave birth to all things-living and conscious/aware and not. The universe gave birth to the mind, for us to be connected/interconnected with it, both physically and non-physically, and to turn the non-physical into the physical via thoughts.

Most, if not all spiritual/religious concepts consists of at least 2 opposites/dualities that oppose each other, when in reality the 2 opposites compliments each other and/or they are one and the same. The problem is not the duality or opposites contained in concepts per se, the problem is the concepts is not reality. The male and female or the ying and the yang do not naturally oppose each other (they compliment each other), yet there are concepts where they do oppose each other. The same is true for all other opposites.

A lot of spiritual/religious concepts began as a subjective metaphor/analogy story, which people take literally, when they should not have, dogma and the like, begins and began the same way.

To me, beyond mind and concepts means to be beyond the subjective mind and concepts to view, understand, be conscious and aware of the universe the way it truly is, that there is no difference between the universe, god, brahman, the tao etc and etc, they are all synonymous with each other.
Old 19-12-2022, 11:40 AM
Post 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
( Do I win ?..)
Omg, I just saw this...LOL, YES!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-12-2022, 05:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Omg, I just saw this...LOL, YES!
...LOL....