Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-01-2023, 03:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Haines
1. I read, on a forum of dedicated, hardcore Christians, recently, that we have no right to approach, or even attempt to communicate, with our Anglels, and that we must pray to God, and let him tell our/his Angels what to do, in response to our prayers!

2. I also read, on the same thread, that, in communicating with our Angels, we are merely tempting demons to appear to us, in the guise of our Angels and we will be putting our very souls at serious risk!

I'd love to hear somebody tell me that those two points, above, are rubbish! I was disillusioned by just having read it.

Anybody?

I think it's rubbish lol. I've been a channel for over a decade now, and worked with angels for as long. I've never had any issues from communicating with them. I've even been fully possessed by them. Their lessons are always positive, loving and helpful, and gentle!

I mean, I think you have to protect yourself, and state your intention to only connect with positive forces. That certainly isn't going to hurt. I like to surround myself with white, protective light. Sometimes I ask a new being to step into Gods light, and if it can't do it, I know it's not a good being. Most of the beings I encounter pass the test with no trouble. That's not to say I don't pray to God for guidance and comfort, but I also talk directly to the angels too. They are always happy to be asked to help.

I have experienced interference from negative entities a couple of times, but they're fairly easy to spot because of their energy. They feel hateful, angry and malicious. They are easily chased off with the help of an angel.

I think what you've read is a hard right Christian perspective. Its a very fear-based way of looking at spirituality.

You do have to exercise SOME caution because like some human beings are bad, some spirits are bad too. But if you approach angelic communication with positive energy, if you're loving and not doing it for gain or self glorification, you will attract positive spirits.

You would know a demon by its work. They can't masquerade as angels for long! Sooner or later their real nature shows. That's been my experience anyway. Hope that helps :)
Old 05-02-2023, 03:20 AM
Pathfinder

Hi.

I think that this was the place where I read about how dangerous it is to talk to our Angels, and they really went overboard on their comments, after the opening poster asked their question.

https://christianchat.com/bible-disc...-angels.49033/

Let's know what you think...I think they went too far, but they seem to have meant no harm.

Ian.
Old 05-02-2023, 03:49 AM
Guide
Quote:
1. I read, ...we have no right to approach, or even attempt to communicate, with our Anglels, and that we must pray to God, and let him tell our/his Angels what to do, in response to our prayers!
2. I also read, ..... communicating with our Angels, we are merely tempting demons to appear to us, in the guise of our Angels and we will be putting our very souls at serious risk!....

Anybody?

I think I have some things to add too which I havent seen and that may help;

On point 1, the purpose of this I was always told was to teach people to keep a certain correct view or righteous perspective, one being that the Creator of all things i always above those things.

There's a tendency for animal minds to fall out of realizing non-duality and placing anything separate from the ONE creator that everything else is a part of would be a surefire way to lose sight of this important aspect, making us stay in the suffering of duality for longer than necessary.

On point 2, most of the mystic knowledge of communicating with the actual intelligence hierarchy is lost or hidden on purpose. I think to some degree it resurfaced in Wiccan religious circles but has allot to do with the astronomical timings and positions, anything else will be hit and miss.

These may help to hear
Consider motivations for talking to angels? What do we expect to get out of it besides information that might not be accurate, etc...
Old 05-02-2023, 09:45 PM
Master
Quote:
2. I also read, on the same thread, that, in communicating with our Angels, we are merely tempting demons to appear to us, in the guise of our Angels and we will be putting our very souls at serious risk!

I'd love to hear somebody tell me that those two points, above, are rubbish! I was disillusioned by just having read it.

Nothing wrong with demons imo, even they are capable of loving us, demons are misunderstood imo and givin a hard wrap.
I have both angels and demons on my side/in my team.
Make peace with the darkness for without it there can be no light.

utopiandreamchild
Old 05-02-2023, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:

Anybody?

It's not about being good or bad, it's more about being right or wrong. We all have that choice to be right or wrong, even God or the angels and demons.
My advice is to be righteous in every givin moment.

utopiandreamchild
Old 09-02-2023, 05:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
https://christianchat.com/bible-disc...-angels.49033/
Let's know what you think...I think they went too far, but they seem to have meant no harm.
To me, it appears to be exactly what I would expect in a Christian forum.

Live and let Live.
Old 09-02-2023, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet
... there is no such thing as angels if all you pray are to the angels.
Because once you do not put your creator into your mind, all kinds of entities can guise as an angel and get into your life without your permission.
Having an angel and anything else as a middleman is **not** acceptable.
Hard to only quote 3 sentences here.
First, I am sorry you had a bad experience.
2nd - It is not right to say angels do not exist ...without saying it is your opinion ---which you have to do on this forum, btw.
3rd - I personally do not go thru a middleman...even brought up Catholic with all the Saints.
But you just can not say it is not acceptable...that is your opinion only.

Thus, as a Mod I am going to add this is your opinion, rather than delete the whole thing that is stated as fact....can't do that here,
as many have been reminded, also. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-02-2023, 08:22 PM
Administrator
I would agree with eezi-ulgan

Namaste
Old 09-02-2023, 08:30 PM
Master
I would say good because I spent my angels everyday to put a cloak of protection on me and keep me safe and harmony everyday I do and my friends I love them it's too
Angels is here to protect us and art Angel Michael is ever protector he is is ask for archangel Michael to protect us because I do everyday because man and good man he is and a very handsome man to his what is my protector I if I knew about this when I was young and I was getting bullied I was asked what is protected to help me save me from bullying and Holly and I will save me a lot of stress
Emotional blackmail when I was going through an emotional blackmail Michael to keep me safe and keep me safe and Hound keep me safe from handling and protection and a lot better now because it is me because it's cold that I have my angels to keep me safe
I said everyday and every every day I do amen

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-02-2023, 10:08 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirbWhisperer
I think what you've read is a hard right Christian perspective. Its a very fear-based way of looking at spirituality.
I know, right?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru