Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-11-2022, 06:42 PM
Master
Peach and/or Green Hessonite from Pakistan

Of course the shop had to put a new crystal in the shop just after I'd been there :/ Sod's law, hihi.
It's the peach and/or green hessonite from Pakistan. The higher vibrational version of the regular orange hessonite.
I only just bought my hessonite in wollastonite tumble, suddenly feeling attracted to hessonite again.
And now this higher vibrational version of it... it appeals greatly to me. But then there's driving 1 hour for just that crystal... On the other hand side it is rare, but it seems these days everything is rare so that can't be a reason any longer.
But I like it. Especially because the description mentions something that applies to me, was once said to me by a partner.
The colour of the crystal resonates with my Soul colour too.
So yeah... I could find only 1 other seller online, in the US, that charges a fortune for a small piece.

I'm thinking of phoning the shop tomorrow to ask if they truly still have them before I decide to go over and to get an idea of what they cost. I know they're only small crystals, which usually are the most expensive ones. I want to know what to expect.
Old 05-11-2022, 09:09 AM
Guide

Never heard of peach/ green Hessonite before. I do love orange Hessonite and Spessartine.
Is it a new find?
Old 05-11-2022, 09:44 AM
Master
I think so otherwise we would've heard from it or seen it before. Many new crystals these days from Pakistan, this is one of them.
They're small but the colours are beautiful.
Apparently most are either peach or green, some have both colours and this is said to be rare. And likely more expensive, hihi.
Old 05-11-2022, 01:33 PM
Master
I just phoned. For now they still have enough, so if I go over tomorrow there will be choice. They're around E10.
So I'm thinking that I may indeed go over tomorrow but I'll decide then based on whether or not I'm up for it.
Old 05-11-2022, 07:08 PM
Guide

E10 is pretty doable, I would pick one up for that price. But I love Garnets. Something about all the colors they have and I like the way they form, just like little domes.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:23 AM
Master
I had planned to go last Sunday but then I got a short dizzy thing. Very brief, but quite strong. Even though I was fine after that I figured best not to risk an hour's drive over. I often get (a little to very) dizzy when we're in full moon energy so I decided to wait till next weekend. At least then the full moon energies have gone.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:00 PM
Guide

I totally forgot it's full moon. One time I'm very sensible to it but now I'm not for some reason.
Hope you'll get the Hessonites next week.
I just received a beautiful neon blue Apatite pendant. Next stage is working with it.
Old 12-11-2022, 05:27 PM
Master
Ha! I got it! I bought 2, one with both green & peach and one only peach. The ones with both colours are the rarest so I was happy they still had a few of those :)
Right next to these were a mere handful demantoid green garnets from Iran. No description even, and these likely won't come in anytime soon so it was just the approx 7 pieces.
I'd never heard of it, nor seen it, I pick one up and it immediately stirred something inside of me. I almost burst in tears on the spot.
I decided against buying one as they were expensive, but when I was done and almost at the car I knew I was going to regret it. So I went back and bought one after all.

I also got a moonstone bracelet. Somehow moonstone is also calling me of late, which is odd as I never really felt attracted to them.
I'm thinking of asking a water bottle with moonstone at the bottom for Christmas, one of these glass charging bottles. For now happy with my bracelet!

In any case... I'm very happy! With everything. It almost looked like I couldn't go today as the boots I'd ordered arrived today. So I had to wait for DHL and see if there was still time to drive to LP.
It worked out. Everything in traffic flowed smoothly, traffic lights, annoying drivers behind me miraculously turning off somewhere each time etc. etc.
Just one of these amazing days that everything works out!
Old 13-11-2022, 01:09 PM
Guide

Glad you could find them and had such a great day. Sometimes I think that when you are supposed to find a crystal everything seems to go more smoothly.

I recognise that Demantoid Garnet from Iran! I bought it about a month ago online and made it into a pendant. It's from the Belques mountain in that country. Chances are those you saw came from the same area. I agree they are expensive, I paid almost 40 euros for a tiny one but since I'm very much into Garnets at the moment I just wanted to have it as a pendant. Still have to work with it though.

Moonstone has been calling me lately as well although I only have black Moonstone, not the rainbow kind. Somehow that crystal always evades me. The times I did have rainbow Moonstone I didn't resonate with it and gave them away. But funny you mention Moonstone as lately I'm become more interested in them.

Enjoy the Moonstone bracelet and the Hessonites!
Old 13-11-2022, 02:27 PM
Master
Oh, how peculiar you have the moonstone-fever too, hahaha. Must be something with the current incoming energies!
I have the same as you describe. I like moonstone but not like I really want to have it. Black moonstone was different for me as well, and I do have that. I also have peach moonstone, but not the rainbow variety which is actually quite lovely.
And now suddenly it comes up. So basically the same experience as you!
The bracelet isn't rainbow btw, regular white moonstone. I looked around for moonstone at LP but they don't have much of it either? Weird in a way as it's such a 'normal' stone. Maybe too normal to have, even for a shop??
The only white moonstone I could find were the bracelets. Didn't see any rainbow moonstone at all...

I paid E55 for the Demantoid. It's small but not what I consider tiny, 20mm x 12mm.
They do have tiny crystals, can't remember what they were. These were so small you could barely see them, haha. Like tiny transparent droplets, maybe 3-5mm tall.
The largest Demantoid they had was around E75. I would have liked that but was not willing to pay that much money as I spent a lot last time I was there. I got to draw a line somewhere, hihi. That one was about 3x3cm and dang, did that have energy!! The one I bought was the smallest of the lot.
It's a different vibe from the peach & green hessonites from Pakistan. Their energy is more ethereal, fine, whereas the demantoid is there smack in your face.

I am so glad now that I bought the Crystal Bibles a while back. I find them very useful to look things up :)

Oh, in case you're interested in a water charging bottle like me, with moonstone maybe (or anything else).... there are the bottles of VitaJuwel which cost a bomb (around E89 - E95), but spiru.nl also sells another make for E25-E29 depending on the price of the crystals that are in it.
Also the 'edelsteenstaven' filled with crystals, so not part of a bottle. With the bottles you can apparently unscrew the bottom section with crystals and put different ones in if you wish.