Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-10-2022, 09:52 PM
Master
Fish What has suffering got to do with the tf journey?

We suffer a lot, is it karma or apart of a bigger plan? Reincarnation comes to mind- death and life one after another…

Are our twin flames suffering as well coinciding attraction?

What has suffering got to teach us?

It seems I will suffer a lot, I think deep down it’s a mixture of thing’s karma, reincarnation, and life experiences… maybe until we understand the true cost of freedom will we end our suffering? How can we end our sufferings or struggle???

I came to the conclusion that until our soul is ready and been through the notions of life and reincarnation we will reunite with our twin flames???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-10-2022, 10:18 PM
Master
I agree with the last sentence.
As for the rest, what suffering?
I've had a helluva lot of trials and tribulations in life, if I tell about it people are flabbergasted by it. Yet, I don't see or feel my life has been about suffering.
I think it's much to do with the glass is half full and the glass is half empty view on life.
I guess shifting to the 'half full' perspective is a lesson in itself.

In any case, you don't get together with your TF until both have done much/most of the needed personal growth and as such have gotten far on their Soul journey.
Old 15-10-2022, 10:46 PM
Master

we all want what we want. But, it has been ordained that we can't have it all the time. When we aren't getting something we want, we suffer because of the contrast between our desire and our reality.

On the other hand, when we feel like things are going along with the way we want them to, we are happy enough and we think nothing is wrong with life. Even though the next person down the line might be suffering miserably we just won't let that rain on our OWN parade.
Old 16-10-2022, 09:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
.... But, it has been ordained that we can't have it all the time. When we aren't getting something we want, we suffer because of the contrast between our desire and our reality.
Where did you get that idea? That has not been ordained at all. I saw someone say the same thing on here the other day but it's a false belief. If you latch on to that you will make it come true, but nothing like that has been ordained.
Makes me wonder who you think did that ordaining.

The idea is to raise your vibration so you do get what you want all the time. When having a higher vibration everything works out for you all the time. Nothing seems to affect you any longer as you're above that, on another disk of vibration, out of reach of the lower ones.
You light other people up by being yourself, you get up feeling great, go to bed feeling great, and the time in between has been nothing but great as well.
Colours seem brighter and everything is clearer, as if there was a very thin veil over the world before that has lifted when you got on that higher vibration. That is the most amazing thing to experience.
People feel your vibration from across the street and even if they'd been looking away or down, lost in their own thoughts, they suddenly turn their head towards you and smile as if touched by a warm ray of sunshine & joy.
This is the vibration where you get to serving. Since you have nothing to worry about, everything works out, you have the time & energy AND the desire to serve.

This is how we're supposed to live. You may still have some contrast, but it won't throw you out of whack.
And we can all live that way, if we do the work to get to that higher vibration.
I know cos I've been there and lived that way myself for months without any dip.
Everything dissolves on that vibration, even physical ailments. Everything just flows and works out, all day every day.
I lost that when something that did have a tremendous impact on me occurred. Something that affected me to the core. Very deep, personal, so not getting into details. Not lover related btw. That wouldn't hit you to the core.

In any case, that's how we're supposed to live and I can tell from experience that it is absolutely glorious!
Old 16-10-2022, 06:05 PM
Ascender
Fairy crystal I get we don't agree on this, but I wanted to know why do you think a lover can't have an impact on someone to the core?

I mean, there's me here who basically was in so much unbearable pain that I cried out to the universe I'm done I want to go and the universe answered me in that instant, took my whole soul out of me, and gave me a more advanced one that I've had to grow into. If that's not to the core idunno what is. Also it's called a walk-in soul.
Old 18-10-2022, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
it's much to do with the glass is half full and the glass is half empty view on life.
I guess shifting to the 'half full' perspective is a lesson in itself.
I thought that with reincarnation but we constantly on this spiritual journey of growth and it can be like grief… living, dying- returning to the earth again-

I have to agree..

Old 18-10-2022, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
Even though the next person down the line might be suffering miserably we just won't let that rain on our OWN parade.
Couldn’t agree further more we want what we want.. but why so much suffering when we could just choose the easy life? What made us choose it? The growth?

Old 26-10-2022, 02:07 AM
Master

IMO it offers contrast.

I came here feeling empty and with a broken heart. The contrast that the past 10 years of suffering has rebuilt my broken heart and provided contrast to the emptiness.

How else can I know great love without knowing great sorrow and emptiness... my soul knew that once day it would experience the pay off and that is what I drew on for strength in the challenging times.
Old 26-10-2022, 02:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Couldn’t agree further more we want what we want.. but why so much suffering when we could just choose the easy life? What made us choose it? The growth?
I would say yes to the growth comment.

If some aspect of you choose it then there must be a belief that you can move through it and achieve what your soul already knows.
Old 29-12-2022, 04:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
the following is my own opinion.

we didn't choose it. We wouldn't have chosen it. We couldn't choose it.

someone far more knowledgeable than we will ever let ourselves be saw it was either this or we would die. So it came to be.

People telling you you actually have a choice in this don't know what they are talking about.