Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 09-10-2022, 11:46 AM
LizzieMusical

Was this Telepathy or just picking up information?

Last Year I was laying in bed early in the morning. I had my eyes closed and it was around 6am on a Sunday. All of a sudden I had a clear mental image of someone I know sat at their computer. I saw all of the details such as the type of computer, their clothes and shoes and even the floor and mat. These are also details I would not know about either as I have never been to the persons house or seen them in anything other than works clothes. Some details were correct later on I found. So anyway on the computer screen in the mental image the person was staring at a sunrise banner with a white background behind it. I opened my eyes and then closed them again and they were still there staring at the screen and holding a mug. I did not know what this sunrise banner was from. An hour later I turn the news on and see the same banner I saw the person in my minds eye staring at. The reason I had not seen it before was because I never turned the news on that early in the morning. So I saw a mental image before I knew it existed. At the time I was trying to reach out to the person online so they may have been thinking of me. They didn't get in touch with me until recently. I have never brought up the subject to the person but I wanted to share the expeirence. Is it possible the person was sending me the mental image? If so, how? If not then why would I pick it up?
Old 09-10-2022, 07:06 PM
asearcher

yes, remote view, think so you were synchronized, your levels the same, happens in that relax state, the person was relaxed, you were relaxed - you connected, it could then be of things that are not charged and not then hindered by anyone's ego so it just streams through, just my thoughts.
Old 10-10-2022, 06:25 AM
LizzieMusical

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
yes, remote view, think so you were synchronized, your levels the same, happens in that relax state, the person was relaxed, you were relaxed - you connected, it could then be of things that are not charged and not then hindered by anyone's ego so it just streams through, just my thoughts.

Things like what I have described have only happened with this person. The question in my mind is if they were aware they were sending that message with intent. The image they were staring at on the news would only be on the screen for a second but as the person was looking at it the image continued to transmit for much longer. I want to be able to do this.
Old 10-10-2022, 03:01 PM
asearcher

Ah I see. I apologize that I misinterpret your words earlier.
Old 12-10-2022, 02:11 AM
asearcher

Do not know if you feel comfortable enough with this person to ask about it, and if so you two could take turns and you could practice?
Old 10-12-2022, 10:49 PM
Master
This has happened a few times in my class with a few of us of profitable need any until the party about realising and I will not say anything on here this person because it is personal even my own stuff is personal but what they picked up on is so spot on

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔